The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sheshel

MG YS said: This is the first time I post though eh followed this thread for a long time, never encourage me to write because my English is not good, however I just want to wish encourage you to this thread continues to grow. Our beautiful couple YongShin needs our support. I know right now they are busy for their activities, but certainly take their time to share. Recall that in interviews they use a lot the word "always" that means that they spend time together, which makes me a very happy fan.

Dooley love for all 

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MG YS said: This is the first time I post though eh followed this thread for a long time, never encourage me to write because my English is not good, however I just want to wish encourage you to this thread continues to grow. Our beautiful couple YongShin needs our support. I know right now they are busy for their activities, but certainly take their time to share. Recall that in interviews they use a lot the word "always" that means that they spend time together, which makes me a very happy fan.

http:

Dooley love for all 

inyong29 said:

still remember when i post something abt "key of comfort signal"?? yes one the key is this:

• Leaning In, Moving Closer, or Turning to Face You

When someone is comfortable with you or interested in what you’re

saying, they want to remove distance between the two of you. You can

think of it as “If someone FEELS close to me, they want to BE close to

me”.

Removing distance can take different forms. Sometimes your partner

will lean towards you—a good sign! Other times, they’ll turn to face

you, or physically scoot closer. They might also remove an object that

is between the two of you (for instance, setting their dinner plate

aside when at a restaurant.)

Feet in particular are a reliable (if subtle) indicator of someone

turning towards you. Someone might consciously be choosing to face

towards you, but most people aren’t consciously aware of what their feet

are doing. So if someone turns their feet towards you, that’s probably a

genuine expression of comfort and therefore a very good sign

for yongshin case; i will use these pic..my red thingy will show u. i should gave the tittle:

THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN US

( all photo taken from hs photoshot n hs interview)

in the last photo: i just want to show u the space between other cast.so different with yongshin,right??

YES. THIS IS ENOUGH TO SHOW US THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE SITTING N STANDING BESIDE EACH OTHER. that's why i see n gave it the tittle : THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN US .

:x

AWESOME! It's been a while since someone did such a specific analyzing like this. Thank you so much! This is really spazz-worthy!

it's not dear. Just a slight POV. All i say in this thread just for fun to spazz bcz my love for them . AWESOME is when i see dooliers here are united together . All dooliers friends are great. They always great.that's why make me feel warm in this thread. :)

@shinyong29 some new doolers pm me and posting on my wall about the pm thing lool  :)) :)) :))
i said to them ask shinyong xD not me  :)>- :)>- :)>-
and your analysis by the way your rock you make me happy
and now i feel someone will send a love messages again do you feel it  =)) =)) =))

Like Mr. Dooley said WE BECOME ONE, rite?
Im @se7enbigbang trufully said i feel HARUS everywhere in our thread :)  :)
kkk

Yes. We become one because of THEM. So always keep supporting n cheering them . What happen in future we never know . It's God's secret. So just enjoy our shipping world for now. :)

@MGYS

Welcome to our dooleyfamily! Don't be shy to post more, ur english is good :)

I'm so happy to know that there are still so many dooliers who wanna join us :x

9 DAYS TILL MRS. DOOLEYS BIRTHDAY!!! 9 DAYS TO REACH THE 500 PAGE MARK!!! I'm so excited....hope Mr. Dooley plan a very special love message

[-O< [-O< [-O< *wish* *hope* *pray*

I'm enjoying back reading on this thread!! and because of that I'm having HARUS right now!! :\"> I HOPE SOMEDAY THE DOOLEY COUPLE WILL SURPRISE US ABOUT THEIR "real" STATUS! (but maybe they don't need to confirm that thing because it's too obvious that they are in a "SECRET ON" RELATIONSHIP with each other!! Hahaha! dooleysional mode again! ;)) YONGSHIN FOREVER AND EVER!  
:x  :x :x 

Guest maya2206

still remember when i post something abt "key of comfort signal"?? yes one the key is this:

• Leaning In, Moving Closer, or Turning to Face You

for yongshin case; i will use these pic..my red thingy will show u. i should gave the tittle:

THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN US

( all photo taken from hs photoshot n hs interview)

in the last photo: i just want to show u the space between other cast.so different with yongshin,right??

YES. THIS IS ENOUGH TO SHOW US THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE SITTING N STANDING BESIDE EACH OTHER. that's why i see n gave it the tittle : THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN US .

:x

kkkkkk... I have nothing more to add cuz it s so obviuos, but i just wanna say one "YOU ARE TRULY AN EXPERT" :)  :)

Both of you are really good pairing, I always love your photo or video post @se7enbigbang and @shinyong29 you are master for analyze and quote something

*Take a bow

:-bd :-bd

Guest aliceblue

You guys are unbelievable.. this thread is really moving so fast.. Great job.. 27 pages to go...

Sorry for not being too active and not posting so often here.. but i'll try my best to post whenever i can..

about jgs topic, i'm not worried at all, because our Mrs. Dooley has said that he's just an OPPA for her, so... why bother to think about it...lol

and now i'm kinda curious about HARUS. @se7enbigbang, may i know what it means? because in my language, HARUS means a must... keke

for @MGYS, welcome dear.. I'm also kinda new here and my english isn't perfect, but nevermind.. lets spread the Dooley love.. We're not only fans.. We are family, right? ^^

Guest maya2206

@sheshel : thanks dear, I hope our couple would end up like my picture [-O<

@cikbella : *high five

As yongshin29 said dooliers always have the same feeling for their couple >:D<

Guest maya2206

#2 this is song YH want sing to special person

YH was being asked in other interview ( i forgot , may be later i will edited when i remember it ) " WHAT SONG  CNBLUE would sing a special person in Christmas?"

YH: Y,WHY

:D:D

And if he was successful on that day, how long have been they dating now??? LOL

Archived