The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

se7enbigbang said:Hidden Staring... :x and u got caught, Ms. Dooley ah!!!:) tumblr_mcw2itYXzI1rqqwv3o2_250.gif tumblr_mcw2itYXzI1rqqwv3o7_250.gifctto
Do you look like really want her to stop staring at you? Come on, you just want to show off your happiness. Caught you, too, mr,Dooley!
;)
By the way, it seem every scene of them  from HS already transferred into gifs. Then we can have  HS slow moving - limited version. Yay!  

This is the first time I post though eh followed this thread for a long time, never encourage me to write because my English is not good, however I just want to wish encourage you to this thread continues to grow. Our beautiful couple YongShin needs our support. I know right now they are busy for their activities, but certainly take their time to share. Recall that in interviews they use a lot the word "always" that means that they spend time together, which makes me a very happy fan.

http:
65074_186339611504029_1700144248_n.jpg

Dooley love for all 

This is the first time I post though eh followed this thread for a long time, never encourage me to write because my English is not good, however I just want to wish encourage you to this thread continues to grow. Our beautiful couple YongShin needs our support. I know right now they are busy for their activities, but certainly take their time to share. Recall that in interviews they use a lot the word "always" that means that they spend time together, which makes me a very happy fan.

Dooley love for all 

still remember when i post something abt "key of comfort signal"?? yes one the key is this:

• Leaning In, Moving Closer, or Turning to Face You

for yongshin case; i will use these pic..my red thingy will show u. i should gave the tittle:

THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN US

( all photo taken from hs photoshot n hs interview)

in the last photo: i just want to show u the space between other cast.so different with yongshin,right??

YES. THIS IS ENOUGH TO SHOW US THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE SITTING N STANDING BESIDE EACH OTHER. that's why i see n gave it the tittle : THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN US .

:x

kkkkkk... I have nothing more to add cuz it s so obviuos, but i just wanna say one "YOU ARE TRULY AN EXPERT" :)  :)

U are more expert than i do dear. Ur decicated to this thread is the most precious things u do. I give my salute to you... we will rooting our otp no matter what,right? So lets work together, spazz together n bring Yongshin/Dooley Happy Virus together ;)

Archived