The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

@yongshins2 : thank for helping me dear... :x :x

Thanks for loving my profile picture, ;)

I'm sure if they're getting married it would be a happy family

HELOO. everyone... have a great weekend my fellow doolier member. this is time to spazz. yeyeey...kee

• anyone here still remmber BLUESTORM 2011?
  • When is it held? YES, it held SEPTEMBER,17
  • Do you know what day is that in Korea? Yes. September,17 is Korean Confession Day.

let me tell u a bit about Korean Confenssion Day

The newest Korean holiday — ‘confession day’

By Nathan Schwartzman

The couple’s holidays that began with Valentine’s Day and White Day were followed with Rose Day and Pepero Day, and now there is “Confession Day” (고백데이). Confession Day is September 17th, 100 days before Christmas on December 25th.

If you make a successful proposal to the one you fancy and become a couple on this day, then your 100th day will be Christmas. That is a much more romantic day than other couples will have.

Confession Day, September 17th, became a subject of much online discussion beginning the day before, September 16th. This is because average men with an unrequited love for a woman can use the day to pour out their feelings.

Furthermore, many netizens believe the probability of success on Confession Day is considerably higher

original link : ( http://media.daum.net/culture/others/newsview?newsid=20110916182310347&cateid=1003&newsid=20110916182310347&p=tvreport trans by Nathan)

and THIS IS FACT about Y,WHY song:

Shinhye likes YH's voice in this song ( true or fact?) it's FACT.

when she said that?

on Radio MBC's 'Younha's Starry Night' 2011

this is when she is being asked what songs she fallen for , she answer Love Rides Rain   before..then continue to teased YH cz that song is Jonghyun sang. she really like jonghyun's voice. but in the other convo she continue

SH: I like Yonghwa's voice... I even heard 'Y why' before the album  was  released. 

#2 this is song YH want sing to special person

YH was being asked in other interview " WHAT SONG  CNBLUE would sing a special person in Christmas?"

YH: Y,WHY

this is BbIef26CQAMMV3r.jpg:large(thanks to @se7enbigbang who helping me find this screencap. i can edit right away)

what a connection abt Y,WHY n BLUESTORM in SEOUL SEPT,17

at that time, Shinhye actually attended the concert. there's a proof that she ever mention it in twitter. it's all when JGS teased YH when he didnt get invitation from YH in cn blue concert.

this is a link when YH sing Y,WHY ( properly credit to the owner )

at that time, YH sings Y,WHY with an oschestra melody. ( someone already mention it this in this post i think ). really...i feel goosebump. so much feeling when he sang that.

Y,WHY is song he wanted to sing to someone special in Chrismast. when he sang it in BLUESTORM, that's when KOREAN CONFESSION DAY"

i repeat again the sentence above " Confession Day is September 17th, 100 days before Christmas on December 25th. "

and wanna spazz about the lyric again: this is trans of Y,WHY song not the eng vers .

Y,WHY

I know I’ve fallen in love. The day you came to me

was like a dream painted in grey.

I wanna tell you some, what I say with my heart

Wanna love you I wanna hold you, only my drunken confession.

Hiding where you can’t see me.

I only shout the words that you can’t hear. I love you.

This short phrase is too difficult for me. I can’t even open my mouth.

‘I love you’ this short phrase is too much for me. I cannot breath.

(Rap) When you give me 1, Girl, I will give you 100.

When I see your red lips, my silent breath purrs with my innocence,

and my heartbeat that feels like its about to explode

strike a message to my ear. Baby I love you indeed.

I send you a message: I can’t see it any teardrop in on your face, girl

I love you, only this.

Fearing you’ll know if our eyes meet,

I only look away at the sky. I love you.

This short phrase is too difficult for me. I can’t even open my mouth.

‘I love you’ this short phrase is too much for me. I cannot breath.

Come to me. See my eyes. I want you too.

My eyes tell you truth I wanna live in your life

This short phrase is too precious to me.

If you tell me ‘I love you,’ this one phrase out of anything in the world,

I will be happy.

so did he propose to someone at that time??

ok. i WON'T CLAIMED Y,WHY  is for SHINHYE. but if u think that, then i have no problem abt that. 

note again: i didn't claimed that!

SO ( ONCE AGAIN) DO I NEED TO SAY MORE??

:D:D

shinyong29

said: HELOO. everyone... have a great weekend my fellow doolier member. this is time to spazz. yeyeey...kee

• Do you know what day is that in Korea? Yes. September,17 is Korean Confession Day.

at that time, YH sings Y,WHY with an oschestra melody. ( someone already mention it this in this post i think ). really...i feel goosebump. so much feeling when he sang that.

Y,WHY is song he wanted to sing to someone special in Chrismast. when he sang it in BLUESTORM, that's when KOREAN CONFESSION DAY"

i repeat again the sentence above " Confession Day is September 17th, 100 days before Christmas on December 25th. "

and wanna spazz about the lyric again: this is trans of Y,WHY song not the eng vers .

se7enbigbang said:

shinyong29

said: HELOO. everyone... have a great weekend my fellow doolier member. this is time to spazz. yeyeey...kee

still remember when i post something abt "key of comfort signal"?? yes one the key is this:

• Leaning In, Moving Closer, or Turning to Face You

When someone is comfortable with you or interested in what you’re saying, they want to remove distance between the two of you. You can think of it as “If someone FEELS close to me, they want to BE close to me”.

Removing distance can take different forms. Sometimes your partner will lean towards you—a good sign! Other times, they’ll turn to face you, or physically scoot closer. They might also remove an object that is between the two of you (for instance, setting their dinner plate aside when at a restaurant.)

Feet in particular are a reliable (if subtle) indicator of someone turning towards you. Someone might consciously be choosing to face towards you, but most people aren’t consciously aware of what their feet are doing. So if someone turns their feet towards you, that’s probably a genuine expression of comfort and therefore a very good sign

for yongshin case; i will use these pic..my red thingy will show u. i should gave the tittle:

THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN US

rwba.pngrn0r.pngp61e.png2jl1.png0ubh.pngrlhb.png
y0yy.png

( all photo taken from hs photoshot n hs interview)
in the last photo: i just want to show u the space between other cast.so different with yongshin,right??

YES. THIS IS ENOUGH TO SHOW US THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE SITTING N STANDING BESIDE EACH OTHER. that's why i see n gave it the tittle : THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN US .

:x

shinyong29

said: still remember when i post something abt "key of comfort signal"?? yes one the key is this:

for yongshin case; i will use these pic..my red thingy will show u. i should gave the tittle:

in the last photo: i just want to show u the space between other cast.so different with yongshin,right??

YES. THIS IS ENOUGH TO SHOW US THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE SITTING N STANDING BESIDE EACH OTHER. that's why i see n gave it the tittle :

THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN US .

inyong29 said: still remember when i post something abt "key of comfort signal"?? yes one the key is this:

When someone is comfortable with you or interested in what you’re saying, they want to remove distance between the two of you. You can think of it as “If someone FEELS close to me, they want to BE close to me”.

Removing distance can take different forms. Sometimes your partner will lean towards you—a good sign! Other times, they’ll turn to face you, or physically scoot closer. They might also remove an object that is between the two of you (for instance, setting their dinner plate aside when at a restaurant.)

Feet in particular are a reliable (if subtle) indicator of someone turning towards you. Someone might consciously be choosing to face towards you, but most people aren’t consciously aware of what their feet are doing. So if someone turns their feet towards you, that’s probably a genuine expression of comfort and therefore a very good sign

YES. THIS IS ENOUGH TO SHOW US THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE SITTING N STANDING BESIDE EACH OTHER. that's why i see n gave it the tittle : THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN US .

Archived