The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

@kimsoyeon18 , wow dear, that's just so rude. . .i mean anyone can ship multiple OTPs at the same time. . .tsk tsk tsk

ahhh, I have an Idea. . .why not use this picture?

this was made by uri Doolier @zeldaxdooley. . .Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's combined faces. . .aren't they cute?

or him?
cr to owner

remember the article when they say he looks like LMH and the commenters disagree saying he looks more like the combination of Jung Yong Hwa and Park SHin Hye?

they are so random. . .

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

FEBRUARY IS OUR MONTH

WE HAD MRS DOOLEY BIRTHDAY

WE HAD DREAMING ABOUT VALENTINE DAY FOR OUR COUPLE :D:D

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ARE WE CAN STILL SPAZZING WITHOUT EVER LOSING THE SUBJECT

=D> =D>

WE ALREADY MOVE 37 PAGE SINCE 1ST FEBRUARY UNTIL TODAY (only in one week), SO LET'S REACH 500 PAGE...WE CAN DO IT GUYS!!!!

:-bd :-bd =D> =D>

Guest maya2206

DATING LESSON 101: How To ACt Cute in Front Of Your CRUSH!

giggles me~~~

Q48: Cute or beautiful, which one is your type?

YH: Cute type. But, I’m not concerned about face, I like girls who have a bright and charming personality

(Cnblue interview with EXILE MAGZ)

Shinhye always act cute in front of yonghwa , it is also a hint who's the girl he choose, also yonghwa is NOT CONCERNED ABOUT FACE!!!

SO YOU BETTER MOVE TO THE LEFT

*OOPSS SORRY

:-SS :-SS

Guest silvergate08

Another Fan Account. . .

Yonghwa’s unusual birthday greeting to Shinhye

Yong Hwa’s Birthday message to Shin Hye was different from the ones sent by others because, instead of saying “Happy Birthday” like usual, he thanked Shin Hye for all the help she’ve given him over the years and asked her to continue to help him.^^ The cute part of this message and the part that made both Shin Hye and Shin Hye fans smile, according to Shin Hye fans who were at the fan meeting, was the background decor of the room where Yong Hwa video taped his message.

You see, according to Shin Hye fans, Yong Hwa video taped his Birthday message for Shin Hye in a room with a back wall covered with colorful framed photos of none other than himself.^^ According to fan reports by Shin Hye fans, looking at very serious Yong Hwa thanking for past helps and asking for continued help in the future from Shin Hye while standing in front of a wall that is decorated with many photos of Yong Hwa himself made Shin Hye cry out, “What is that background!”, and let out her usual contagious and sweet laugh of hers. That made Shin Hye fans laugh as well at their adorableness, according to fan reports from fan meeting. ;-)

—  cr: ladyoflake @ llivejournal

Guest ShilohB

Girls,do you know the link of the program in which  Yong says "Lee Shin is me"?

Hv anyone answer yr questions ?

Anyone can help our sis estefania..

U r new here...thanks for the dooley video

shemotional

said: @se7enbigbang dear. . .

can you repost that GIF you posted days ago where

{Yong was in Soundplex saying Variety Show made him tired most of the time and even if he doesn't feel like smiling, he needs to because he might ruin the show?
}
hmmmm. . . any ideas guys?

please dear because that statement of his is very vital, an eye-opener, heart-breaking, guilt-building and OBVIOUS statement of his that even a kindergarten pupils will understand easily. . .

gumawoyo~~~

Guest NorineJ

Girls,do you know the link of the program in which  Yong says "Lee Shin is me"?

Hi dear sorry late reply it's actually at their concert I tink that he was asking if the fans noes Heartstrings...@se7enbigbang @kimsoyeon18 am I right?

Archived