The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest bebot7794

As regards the cb of the boys, im so happy that they were able to spread their wings, got really appreciated, crazily applauded, very favorable reviews in every country theyve been to but still as humble as ever. And who supports them, esp yong hwa, from 'zero to hero'? Of course, none other than the bestest/closest friend! (who can replace gf-bf). Thats why i strongly believe sh has a special place in yh's heart, no matter what. Waves to my doolier friends and welcome to the new-comers. The more, the merrier!!! Hope we have a smooth-sailing ship....

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

@cikbella  here''s one

Article: [The Final Punch] 'Yeongseo couple' Yonghwa and Seohyun live in the same villa? Once checked...

Source: E-news via Nate

1. [+420, -47] Park Shin Hye: ??????

2. [+397, -60] Isn't Yonghwa with Park Shin Hye? Anyway, I heard about the rest but what the hell is up with Jiyeon and Yesung? Does Yesung like girls who strip on cam?

3. [+299, -48] Yonghwa's with Shin Hye~~~~

4. [+60, -11] There are a lot of celebrities who live in that villa. They even live on diferent floors. As for them wearing the same clothes, it's because Yongseo couple fanclubs gifted it to them. There's really nothing to link them together with other than the fact that they starred in the same show.

5. [+57, -6] I don't believe anything if it's not Dispatch

6. [+53, -24] Seohyun really does live in that villa but she's dating Kyuhyun. Everyone knows that they were together the night of Seohyun's birthday ㅋ

7. [+51, -15] Even when they were on WGM, they were famous for being fake ㅋㅋ They barely talked to each other when the cameras weren't rolling. Yonghwa just played on his phone and Seohyun sat still doing nothing ㅋㅋㅋ And Sones got pissy and caused a fuss saying Seohyun's being used to make Yonghwa popular and then Boices fired back calling Seohyun ugly and fake ㅋㅋ Both fandoms got into a blood bath over this ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+46, -19] Seohyun and Kyuhyun are dating. Super Junior lives in that villa as well. Kyuhyun was invited to Seohyun's birthday and they spent the night together. Super Junior fans all know this. Journalists and Dispatch already know there's nothing between Yonghwa and Seohyun.

9. [+37, -13] Lots of celebrities live in that villa and CNBLUE has it rented out as their dorm ㅋ Yonghwa and seohyun aren't even close.

10. [+33, -13] Journalist Kim Yong Ho already said, "Jung Yonghwa and Seohyun are definitely not dating. It's all made up by the delusions of obsessive WGM fans." Even Sports Seoul journalists said Yonghwa and Seohyun aren't real ㅋ

11. [+33, -8] Even Dispatch said they weren't bothering with writing an article on them because it wasn't true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest aliceblue

Britney-ShilohB said: se7enbigbang said: YH's Ideal Type
"Well, things like food, she has to eat well. And says things like "I know really good place, let's go there" - YH in Strong Heart

ctto
"I like kind girl, someone who can understand me and give me 100% support"

ctto: the-inheritors
I'm really looking for a girl whom i feel comfortable with" - June 2012

ctto
"The type of girl I like, someone around my age and is a cute and calm person I think? I also like girls with long hair (laugh). But, even if at first they're not my ideal type, by slowly getting to know each other and getting close to each other, they will become someone you care about I think. In terms of personality, the heroine from "You've Fallen for Me" is like that too, someone who is always optimistic and positive is attractive after all."Trans by Sagua85, cre to CNBlue Facts

Guest maya2206

I am 1st :) :) 

:x :x

Hahahhaaa me four...and also for all of you on KKT group pleaseeee you make my stomach hurt..I can't stop laughing

=)) =)) =)) =))

Guest anggrekmufc

sometimes i have delulu mind about dooley in the future if they're getting married, Do you ever think guys how Dooley's child someday? you knw that YH really multitalented (composer, singer, actor, songwriter, rapper, and really good playing instruments) and uri SH so, she have a huge talent too. Now imagine how their child gonna be.. :-/

ooh, poor me [-( i can't but 1 thing that make me sure is their child gonna be great person and SUPER DUPER MULTITALENTED =D> and of course Pretty and Handsome child :x

*sorry for my super over delusional brain, kekeke 8->

Guest aliceblue

Look at their chubby cheeks... cuuuteee.... i wanna pinch their cheeks...  :x ;))

1iwo.jpg

Now, look at their cheek bones... awww... super cuuteee...  :x :x :-*

mstx.jpgctto

Britney-ShilohB said: @cikbella  here''s one

Article: [The Final Punch] 'Yeongseo couple' Yonghwa and Seohyun live in the same villa? Once checked...

Source: E-news via Nate

1. [+420, -47] Park Shin Hye: ??????

2. [+397, -60] Isn't Yonghwa with Park Shin Hye? Anyway, I heard about the rest but what the hell is up with Jiyeon and Yesung? Does Yesung like girls who strip on cam?

3. [+299, -48] Yonghwa's with Shin Hye~~~~

4. [+60, -11] There are a lot of celebrities who live in that villa. They even live on diferent floors. As for them wearing the same clothes, it's because Yongseo couple fanclubs gifted it to them. There's really nothing to link them together with other than the fact that they starred in the same show.

5. [+57, -6] I don't believe anything if it's not Dispatch

6. [+53, -24] Seohyun really does live in that villa but she's dating Kyuhyun. Everyone knows that they were together the night of Seohyun's birthday ㅋ

7. [+51, -15] Even when they were on WGM, they were famous for being fake ㅋㅋ They barely talked to each other when the cameras weren't rolling. Yonghwa just played on his phone and Seohyun sat still doing nothing ㅋㅋㅋ And Sones got pissy and caused a fuss saying Seohyun's being used to make Yonghwa popular and then Boices fired back calling Seohyun ugly and fake ㅋㅋ Both fandoms got into a blood bath over this ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+46, -19] Seohyun and Kyuhyun are dating. Super Junior lives in that villa as well. Kyuhyun was invited to Seohyun's birthday and they spent the night together. Super Junior fans all know this. Journalists and Dispatch already know there's nothing between Yonghwa and Seohyun.

9. [+37, -13] Lots of celebrities live in that villa and CNBLUE has it rented out as their dorm ㅋ Yonghwa and seohyun aren't even close.

10. [+33, -13] Journalist Kim Yong Ho already said, "Jung Yonghwa and Seohyun are definitely not dating. It's all made up by the delusions of obsessive WGM fans." Even Sports Seoul journalists said Yonghwa and Seohyun aren't real ㅋ

11. [+33, -8] Even Dispatch said they weren't bothering with writing an article on them because it wasn't true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

(CLICK here)

What's your ideal type of guy? Fans "Jung Yong Hwa!" PSH:  "No!" (and she smiles more sweetly  than when the fan mentions JGSAlso. her eyes betray her <3

Guest maya2206

But it helps us YONGER. hahaha. eoteokhe????

:)

I'll go with you...I wanna look younger than my age

:P

Stay healthy...keep laughing...dooliers =))

silvergate08

said: i dont know if i already shared this but take note this is not reflecting to all koreans. my former boardmate is an online english teacher to koreans. she said she know a korean guy and korean guys in love-relationship dont go to the process of "courting." if he hold your hands and you become touchy to him too. you reciprocate his feelings of being kind, then that a silent mutual understanding that you two are already dating.... LOL..... no asking of "can we date?" "can you become my girlfriend?'  etc. so she was kinda shock that this  korean guy think that they are already dating, being jealous and possessive as such. in our country its not such a huge deal if you touch or be kind to opposite sex, so she is kinda shock that this korean guy misunderstand these things.

whether this true or not, if you happen to see several kdramas it is somewhat true. LOL. remember in youre beautiful near the ending. hwang taekyung and gominam is silently like they are in relationship without really a vocal confirmation. (i hope you get what i mean :\"> :\"> :\"> )

okay so please use your imagination of what im talking about relating to yong-shin LOL LOL LOL

@shinyong29 

let it hurt if it can make us happier... my fingers cannot stop at the other buttons...it keeps going to the LOL button... 

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Ok ok...guys. u all seems so happy today..enough for me to have a great day with u all. Thanks anyway my dooleyfam ;)

Archived