B.A.P. 비에이피

YOOJIN.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honeybean

Hello everyone!

New B.A.P fans here. I'm needing some help as I want to know where can I download or watch MBC's Lullulalla with leader Bang Yong Gook? I find some on youtube, but can't find the first episode. Thanks in advance! ^_^

Here's the first episode of Lullulalla feat BYG and Gyuri

Click

For the beloved fan of Bang Yong Guk, ever wonder how his voice sounds like when he sings? It's like a total different person if you don't look at him :blink: He has a pretty unique tone but in all honesty, I'm glad he give it a shot though he's purely just a rapper.

Bang Yong Guk sings

We will be trending the hashtag JONGlevelUp as what @/TSUforums suggested @ 12:00 AM KST later for Jongup's Birthday! :D

cr: tsbabyz @twitter

Guest honeybean

Here's the first episode of Lullulalla feat BYG and Gyuri

Click

For the beloved fan of Bang Yong Guk, ever wonder how his voice sounds like when he sings? It's like a total different person if you don't look at him :blink: He has a pretty unique tone but in all honesty, I'm glad he give it a shot though he's purely just a rapper.

Bang Yong Guk sings

Thank you so much for the links! You are awesome!

What episode is that with Bang Yong Gook singing?

Guest yeayeayeye

Jongup may be a whole year older but I'm still a pedonoona.

Why must they be so young and so talented at the same time!?

At least Daehyun is two months older than me, and I love him for that.

Guest LittlePinky82

Jongup may be a whole year older but I'm still a pedonoona.

Why must they be so young and so talented at the same time!?

At least Daehyun is two months older than me, and I love him for that.

Pfft I'm still grandma at 29 lol. He needs to be 21 so I can perv over him!! 

HAPPY BDAY JONGUP!! Is 18 a big year in Korea like other places? 

B.A.P sends personal thank you messages to fans

방용국_땡스투.jpg

With their successful debut, B.A.P sent their appreciation messages, ‘Special Thanks To’, for their fans’ support through their official Facebook.

Fans are cheering the rookie group on after they debuted on February 6th, released their album, ‘Warrior’, and held a showcase. To repay back their fans’ support, each member left a sincere and emotional message.

The messages not only included the members’ personal thoughts, but also photos from their showcase on January 28th.

In addition, Bang Yong Guk, who is known for his blunt style, showed off a more tender side, calling his fans with the nickname, ‘baby’.

He thanked his fans with the message

"I can still hear the resonating cheers at the B.A.P’s stage, see the many light sticks in the showcase site, and hear the ringing whistle in my ear. Maybe this is all because of the excitement I approached it with, but I am losing sleep as if I am still dreaming a happy dream. The excessive love I am receiving is unbelievable. Not only am I, but the other members, are also happily thinking it over and thanking [fans]…There were many twists and turns in the course, in which B.A.P woke up within this difficult course. In that course, our reliable members smiled and became a force. I am very proud and thankful as the leader for the many friends and younger siblings that patiently endured and starting the cool flying."

In addition, Zelo, with his straight hairstyle and 15-year old youthfulness, attracted many fans’ interests, as he received over 1000 likes on Facebook.

힘찬_땡스투.jpg

Him Chan's Thank You message:

Hello, this is Himchan.

I’m glad in being able to deliver my gratitude to you all this way.

First off, thank you to everyone who came to see B.A.P’s debut showcase.

I saw my Babies staying up all night from the day before the showcase when we were rehearsing, and I was really worried.

On the day of the showcase, when the showcase had started, seeing the 3,000+ light sticks, I thought that I was the happiest person more than anyone on Earth.

From the showcase to the first broadcast and meeting Babies~~~ In thinking of how all of these things will be awesome memories between the B.A.P members and Babies, I can’t help but form a smile on my face. Let’s make good memories continuously.

And although no one knows how the lives of all 6 members will be in the future, we will work hard in living like we do in always working hard and living right. Also, wouldn’t it be nice to live the road ahead of us with our babies?

I’ll remember, always.

Lastly, Babies! Remember when I said on a SNS that you have to be a Baby for hundreds and thousands of years? I hope you don’t forget…

-Himchan-

cr. heodang tumblr 

대현_땡스투.jpg

Dae Hyun's  Thank You message:

Hello! This is Daehyun!

What I couldn't write in the album, finally I can write it here.

Although it's been some time since the showcase ended, I can still feel that day's heat (passion) and emotion in my body and heart.

That day, everyone's battle cry and applause, I can never forget for my whole life.

Especially! That whistle sound! I think it's really the best way for cheering for us. Goosebumps!

On B.A.P's showcase stage, able to be with so many BABY (fans), I think I can never be as happy as that.

Now, We are B.A.P!! In all the regular activities we have, we will dash into them!

Please always keep watch and cheer for us!!

We will put in our effort to show everyone our coolest image than you can imagine!

And lastly, BABY, thank you!!

We are B.A.P! We will work hard! Yes Sir!

cr: Huiqi Karen @ facebook    

영재_땡스투.jpg

Young Jae's Thank You message:

Hello. After the showcase that seemed like a dream ended, I am now writing a thanks to.

January 28, our showcase. Whistle sounds and baby’s shouts, brightly shining light sticks. It was an amazing performance that I can’t forget any of them! Baby who made my dream come true!!! Thank you!

I remember the old times we practiced and worked hard to look better in front of Baby. Although we’re not perfect, I will try harder! (Fighting! haha)

We just started, so we will try to show you more sides of us you haven’t seen. Then we’ll be able to take over the world, right? Haha

I’m really happy because B.A.P is loved. But I’m a little selfish so I want more love (haha). We’ll work harder so cheer for us more! Thank you Baby for reading this.

I’ll be a more well-mannered and hard-working Youngjae. Lastly, we are B.A.P we’ll work hard Yes sir!

Youngjae

cr. daehyun- tumblr     

종업_땡스투.jpg

Jong Up's Thank You mesage:

Hello! This is Jongup!

First off! Although it’s late, thank you sincerely to the fans who came to see the showcase~!

Despite it being our debut stage, seeing a lot of people come, I was really surprised.

The weather was cold too and I think you all endured through a lot in waiting since early in the morning. You were there even when we had rehearsals early in the morning…

When I stood on stage for the showcase, the many light sticks before my eyes and the sound of whistles…

It still feels like a dream.

Remembering that day makes me still flutter!

Because that was my first time standing on a stage so big, I had a lot of disappointing factors…

B!!!U!!!T!! From now on, I will work harder to show a better side to everyone!

I’ll always work efficiently till the end and will become an artist that will never lose his roots, so watch out for me till the very end!!

Thank you!

In regards, Jongup

cr. heodang tumblr

젤로_땡스투.jpg

Zelo's Thank You message:

Hello I’m Zelo. I couldn’t express myself usually so I’m writing this.

Although it’s late, thank you for coming to our showcase. Even though it was cold you guys came from far away and I got touched because you guys cheered for us for 1 hour. Before the showcase, I was worried but wow!! All 3000 seats taken, shaking lightsticks, and sounds of fans cheering made me realize that I was really an idol now. So I thought I should enjoy the stage as much as possible. When I watched performances of other singers when I was young, I thought “when would I be able to perform on stage?” but now that I’m a member of B.A.P, and had our very own showcase, I couldn’t feel that I was really on stage. B.A.P is starting now. I’ll be B.A.P’s Zelo who always try hard. 2012, Zelo

cr. daehyun- tumblr     

Credits: ALLKPOP & as noted in spoiler.

=================================

Happy 17th Birthday to Jong Up!!!

Guest Yishi_x

Awwww I love these guys, as soon as I heard their debut (although I still have trouble telling them apart)! Let's make this place more active! :)

What do you think of their song Unbreakable? After listening to Warrior over and over again, I think Unbreakable has now become my favourite song by them! xD

Another question I have: are we allowed to post animated gifs here? Looked through the rules but I'm not 100% sure so clarification would be great. But in the meanwhile, if you want lots of pictures of them, this guy has a lot on his tumblr account.

Guest LittlePinky82

I haven't had time to hear their other songs sadly yet. I'll have to do that soon. With gifs yeah you can. I've seen it in other threads so you can. 

What do you think of their song Unbreakable? After listening to Warrior over and over again, I think Unbreakable has now become my favourite song by them! xD

Another question I have: are we allowed to post animated gifs here?

I like the song "Unbreakable" a bit more than "Warrior".  But, I seem to get tired of listening to it easily if I listen to it more than once. LOL I personally like their track "Secret Love" feat. Song Ji-Eun from Secret the best. I like the fact that the singing voices and rapping overpower the beat/background music. The song is subtle and sweet which keeps you desirable. Lyrically I can relate to the song

blush.gif 

If they plan to do more slow songs in the future, I hope they'll produce something more of an r&b type of sound. I would like to hear more of Young Jae's voice since this is more of his type of style. Dae Hyun voice is obviously versatile, he pull it off with the song "Secret Love".

Hey, if you have gifs, feel free to post.  Some of the moments captured as gifs can be so entertaining lol

Guest LittlePinky82

Do it...doooo it...I've just made it easier for you:

You know you want to...

^_^

I really liked the song. The music, the lyrics especially, their voices. Just great! I need to get this song and put it on my Iphone for when I start back my running and this has to go on my running playlist lol.

Usually I don't really pay attention to rookie groups tbh, but I'm starting to get obsessed with B.A.P. Such a strong debut!

I've seen lots of people say that they like Unbreakable the best, but my personal favorite is Secret Love. The song is just lovely. Song Jieun's voice fits it well and the lyrics are sweet, too.

Their live performances have been really good and interesting to watch as well. I'm in love with Warrior's choreography.

Besides, these guys are hilarious! I'm addicted to Ta-Dah. Honestly, I thought the first episode was kind of awkward (at least the beginning), but I think the show has gotten better after a few episodes. I don't know, maybe it's because I thought at first that the alien concept is plain weird. Now I've gotten used to it and find it kinda interesting. and robot Zelo is adorable

Happy belated b-day to Jongup btw!

B.A.P’s debut album ‘Warrior’ sells 10,000 copies in 2 days

20120207_BAP.jpg

With B.A.P‘s increasing popularity on the rise, it is no surprise to hear that their debut album sales have surpassed their expectations.

On January 8th, a representative from TS Entertainment replied, “(B.A.P’s debut album) Warrior, started selling offline copies on January 31st and sold 10,000 copies in two days.”

He continued, “The idea for a debut group to sell 10,000 copies is hard enough, but to hear that they sold out was really shocking. Even now we’re being flooded with inquiries

Meanwhile B.A.P had their debut showcase on January 28th at the Jangchung Gymnasium in Seoul, and immediately rose to #10 on Billboard‘s ‘World Album Chart’.

Congratulations to B.A.P for all the amazing achievements! I’m sure there will be many more to come.

Source + Image: TV Report, ALLKPOP

Their live performances have been really good and interesting to watch as well. I'm in love with Warrior's choreography.

Besides, these guys are hilarious! I'm addicted to Ta-Dah. Honestly, I thought the first episode was kind of awkward (at least the beginning), but I think the show has gotten better after a few episodes. I don't know, maybe it's because I thought at first that the alien concept is plain weird. Now I've gotten used to it and find it kinda interesting. and robot Zelo is adorable

IMO, it's rare to see the live performance living up and as insteresting or even better than the choreography in MV version.  Their live performance is just amazing and for the group to be able to keep it up just seem exhausting. Kudos to the group!

I am also addicted to "Tah-Dah It's B.A.P"!.  I find the show awkward at first until the 2nd episode came around.  They're a bunch of adorkables! It's going to be sad when the show ends so hopefully more variety shows to come from them for entertainment!

Archived