B.A.P. 비에이피

YOOJIN.

Guest Epicc

SECRET & B.A.P take a “family photo” in Singapore

20120316_secret_bap_singapore-600x400.jpg

SECRET and B.A.P recently held a joint fan meeting in Singapore, and took a “family photo” to commemorate the occasion.

Earlier on March 26th, TS Entertainment released a photo of the two groups through the company’s official Facebook and Twitter accounts. The two groups showcased their friendship as they gathered around for the photo looking comfortable around each other like a family.

The photo was taken at Sentosa in Singapore near famous tourist attractions Universal Studios and Wave House. Although the purpose of the trip was to attend the fan meeting, the two groups took some time to enjoy the surroundings with each other.

The fan meeting, needless to say, gained much attention from fans as well as journalists for representative entertainment channels like ‘E! News Asia’ (broadcast in 15 countries) and ‘MTV Asia’ (broadcast in 7 countries) came to interview the groups. Under the watchful eye of the media and international fans, SECRET and B.A.P successfully concluded their ‘SECRET & B.A.P 1st Singapore Fan Meeting’ before returning to Korea on March 24th.

TS Entertainment is quickly gaining recognition as one of the fastest growing agencies in Korea as they house not only idol groups SECRET and B.A.P, but other well-known celebrities such as hip hop duo Untouchable, comedian Son Heon Soo, and actress Han Soo Yeon.

Source: ALLKPOP

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Epicc

B.A.P makes an appearance at Seoul Fashion Week with new hair color

20120402_bap1.jpg

On the evening of April 2nd, B.A.P made an appearance at the ‘2012 Spring Seoul Fashion Week: the Song Hye Myung Collection‘ show, which was held at Seoul Bangi-dong’s Olympic Hall. Members Yong Guk and Daehyun caught the crowd’s attention with their new dirty blonde hair color, giving off a different feel from their platinum blonde hair.

The city of Seoul is not planning on making the Fashion Week an exclusive event, but rather a fashion festival that any citizen can enjoy and participate in.

This year’s 2012 Spring Seoul Fashion Week will be held for six days from April 2nd to April 7th.

What do you think of their new hair color?

Guest Epicc

B.A.P. releases comeback teaser image featuring Himchan and Bang Yong Guk

20210416_bap_himchan_yongguk-600x411.jpg

With just 10 days left until their comeback, B.A.P. has finally dropped some clues as to what’s to come with a brand new teaser image featuring Himchan and Bang Yong Guk!

TS Entertainment officially unveiled dates for the group’s comeback yesterday and has updated today with an image of the ’90 line of the group. Pictured screaming at each other against a bright red and neon backdrop, the boys are adorned in body paint that gives off a fierce and savage feel, definitely heightening their powerful images.

More than anything, fans will be happy to see new hair styles, as Himchan has finally let go of the group’s characteristic blonde hair and has gone for a dark black change.

Officials stated, “There are exactly 10 days until the release of the album and their first broadcast. We are now officially beginning their comeback promotions. Slowly, we will be revealing the transformations of B.A.P.”

B.A.P. already completed their music video filming on the 15th and 16th, and will be releasing their album and music video on the 27th.

Guest LittlePinky82

Oh my gosh I'm so looking forward to the guys come back. The teaser is hot. Love the tank tops.  :-p~ I just love BAP's songs so I'm sure this comeback is gonna be awesome!

I hope YongGuk had a great bday! He's 23? I still feel like grandma lol. But at least he isn't under 21 so not quite so uhm wrong lol.

Guest jroxxs

I cannot wait for their comeback I absolutely love these guys x3

After watching the teaser clip though and seeing the teaser photos I wonder what colour their hair will be for their comeback since some of them are different... :/

Guest Epicc

B.A.P.’s Himchan and Bang Yong Guk release a grungy new teaser

20120422_bap_himchan_yongguk-600x428.jpg

Having released their teaser video for their second single album comeback, ‘POWER‘, B.A.P.‘s Bang Yong Guk and Himchan are ready to raise anticipations further with a new teaser image!

The two ’90 line hyungs are the oldest in the group and are seen dressed in a grungy style with tattoos all over their bodies. If you thought “Warrior” was fierce, “Power” aims to kick things up a notch with a charismatic spin that is already securing the boys a place in everybody’s heart.

Fans have been going wild over the boys’ hair transformations in particular, especially since they had been blonde for several months already. Himchan’s black short cut and Bang Yong Guk’s purple tint are enough to show anyone that the boys mean business with their new change.

Himchan in particular has also lost 5 kg to complete his transformation.

Stay tuned for their album release on April 27th!

Source: AlLKPOP

Guest Epicc

Secret’s Hyosung and Zelo on B.A.P. music video set

20120420_hyosung_zelo.jpg

Secret‘s leader Hyosung recently snapped a friendly photo with B.A.P‘s maknae, Zelo, on the set of B.A.P.’s music video.

On April 20th, Hyosung uploaded the two photos above for fans on Twitter and wrote, “I just got back from the set of B.A.P’s music video. It was really awesome. Here’s a commemorative photo I took with Zelo~ I’m proud and impressed with the maknae. Please anticipate their upcoming album!

The selcas of the labelmates posing closely together gave an aura of a brother-sister relationship rather than just a senior-junior relationship. Fans were pleased to see them supporting each other, commenting, “The two must be very close. I’m jealous“, “I can’t wait until they make their comeback!“, and “Definitely anticipating their album“.

Meanwhile, B.A.P. will be making a comeback with their next single “POWER“, which is scheduled for an April 27th release.

Source: Allkpop & Hyosung’s Twitter 

Guest Epicc

B.A.P’s “Power” music video preview prepared as a surprise for fans

20120423_bap.jpg

turns out the preview of their title track, Power, was actually an unplanned event prepared by the charismatic boys of B.A.P as a surprise for their fans.

B.A.P released their music video preview for their title track earlier on April 23rd, following the teaser that was released on April 20th. The teaser depicted the interior of the spaceship, while the preview showed the exterior of the spaceship partially buried in the background. The boys already made a lasting first impression with the use of a robot weighing 200 kg and standing 4 m tall in their debut “Warrior” music video, but they’ve outdone themselves by following up with a spaceship boasting a weight of 700 kg and a height of 18 m, according to TS Entertainment, in their “Power” music video.

Emerging from the debris and exploded vehicles in the aftermath of the spaceship crash, the group made a spectacular entrance as powerful “space warriors” in the preview, with the help of their military inspired look and tattoos on their body. The background music is reported to be the intro part of “Power”, and already has fans anticipating the full song.

Furthermore, what was surprising about the latest preview was that it had originally not been part of the plan. During an outdoor shoot last Friday, the members of B.A.P expressed their wish to prepare a surprise for their fans, and thus the preview was decided on spontaneously. A thoughtful gesture by the group for their fans, Babies.

The popularity of the group has been evidenced through the server crash on their official fan cafe with the release of the preview, and their teaser ranking #1 on YouTube’s music portion in Korea.

B.A.P will be making their comeback on April 27th with the full release of the song as well as the music video.

Guest Epicc

B.A.P. releases new comeback teaser image of Daehyun and Zelo

20120424_daehyun_zelo_bap.jpg

With their comeback just around the corner, TS Entertainment has finally gone ahead and revealed a new image teaser featuring B.A.P.‘s Daehyun and Zelo!

Previously, the team’s oldest hyungs Bang Yong Guk and Himchan kicked a second round of image teasers, and Daehyun and Zelo are leading right behind, showing fierce gazes in a charismatic new transformation.

Zelo’s cute maknae image looks to be completely wiped behind his mature new charm while Daehyun has what fans are calling ‘black hole eyes’, sucking you right in with the intensity of his look.

B.A.P.’s comeback teaser for ‘Power‘ also recently ranked first on the Korean music chart on YouTube, earning the boys high anticipations along with the release of their second preview on the 23rd.

Check back for the release of ‘Power’ on April 27th!

Source : ALLKPOP

Guest Babyrocky

I bet is BAP won with their comeback, Secret and Oh Jin Suk is going to flood their TL with congrats for the boys~ That is if BAP wins which I hope they will but their comeback comes with some fierce competitions too~

Here's the latest and probably the final teaser before the boys comeback which is less than 11 hours to go!!! 

529749_288024614616375_204384629647041_667902_978153396_n.jpg

Photo credits to B.A.P's Official Facebook

Guest LittlePinky82

I hope Himchan had a happy bday! 

I love the new teaser! The song at the end reminds me of "Warrior" vibe so I'm so looking forward to the song. So close! The teaser pics are all hot. Although, I do miss my cutie patootie's curls. tears.gif

Archived