B.A.P. 비에이피

YOOJIN.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsLizeth26

Hi just wanted to know if any fellow Baby'z on here were going to KCON? I would love to meet up and spazz about the boys!! ^_____^

Guest jake1430291719

Tonight you can watch Episode 5 of JJANG where Jake interviews #BAP ! Friday, September 7th at 7PM and 10PM on Mnet America!

PfK1c.jpg

Guest jenniferlimm

I hope I win the contest for BAP photo session!! KCON is the best TT TT

..........................................................................................................KCON_2012_368x100_Banner_1.gif

Guest jenniferlimm

I can't believe BAP is going to KCON!! along with my other favorite groups TT TTI also can't believe that we can get their autographs and talk to them...this is my dream come true~

KCON_2012_368x100_Banner_1.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ainslea

Vote for B.A.P, they're currently #2.

http://k.daum.net/qna/poll/view.html?category_id=QGO003&qid=4y8ZN&q=%EC%9D%B4%EC%84%B8%EB%B8%90&srchid=NKS4y8ZN

Guest FranticWisteria

One of my friends who's also into K-Pop just introduced me to them. They're awesome. Their music is amazing. I really like them. :D "Warrior" is definitely one of my favorites of theirs.

I keep seeing something about a "Rookie of A Year Award". Can someone explain that some more please?

Guest KIM JUNFU

Hey babies, 
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "B.A.P - 3RD SINGLE ALBUM 하지마(STOP IT) teaser

Please check it out!! Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

Vote for B.A.P.~ They're so close! EXO K is like leading by only 4%! Babies (or babyz), we can easily catch up!

Guest untilparisfades

Awww I hope B.A.P really wins the best new male group 'cause I think they deserve it more than any groupsout there. Not saying others aren't talented but B.A.P released so many songs since debut ;u; They needto at least be repaid for their efforts and plus, all members are talented :D
Fighting, B.A.P :D

Archived