[tr] r h y t h m o f l o v e ~ ♫

Guest unguidedinnocence

Guest MR. LEE'S

hi tiffany! hehe. anyway your artworks are amazing. remember when i told you i also used to stalk you and your awesome artworks? keke. anyway, that last poster is so cute! i love the brightness of it. so far, i've never made a romcom as bright as yours. and those brushes are so cute! especially the ones next to the title.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jellie_kookie

I LOVE IT! IT'S SO PINK AND BRIGHT AND PRETTYYY. :)

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. :D

Your posters are awesome. It was worth the wait, don't worry.

I literally screamed when I saw that my poster was ready!!~

I shall keep stalking your thread, hahah.

Guest unguidedinnocence

tr7.png

thought i'd get some things done before school gets too intense ^^ i will be opening more requests soon (request at your risk cuz i've gotten a lot slower XD) and since it's my bday today i decided to make a few icons for funsie :3 feel free to use ~

ijae3.pngijae2.pngijae.pngichun.png

i've been jae obssesed lately XD in heaven album is wonderful if you guys haven't heard it!!

fictioninfact: i finally finished your request. so sorry for the wait~ it's not as big as you asked for but i tried to make it as big as possible ^^ i hope you like it. i stuck to black and white like i always do XD sorry if you expected more color ^^;; nonetheless enjoy~

iremembp.png

BossCharisma: I'll be opening after i fulfill my last request so you can request when i do :]

MR. LEE'S: hey shern!! and lol thanks for stopping by~ and pshhh awesome describes your works! :P and i totally adore your romcom posters, have you been photoshopping lately? i'd like to stalk kekeke ;D and those stick figures were from some icon texture i found on my computer lol i felt they fit the poster XD

jellie_kookie: heehee i'm glad you like it :] i felt so bad for making you wait but continue stalking my sparse responses when i finish things lol

Guest MR. LEE'S

those jaejoong and yoochun icons are lovely. i have this envy feeling towards people who can make beautiful icons. i wonder why i can't make icons. ;_______; even my crop and colouring icons look like poops. psssh. naaah i haven't been psing lately. been busy and just now, i tried to make a poster but my brain went dead. the same thing also happened when i tried to do a colourisation. FML. they're from icon texture? haha how random but they made the poster look so cute! haha. and that poster/wallie(?) is beautiful too. the blending is so smooth and perfect. anyway, mind if i ask you this, how old are you? kekekeke just want to know whether you're unnie or dongsaeng of mine. :b

Guest fictioninfact

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

i loveee youu haha i've been stalking soompi everyday.

it looks great just what i wanted :) thankss youu so much

the icons are soo pretty too

• 2 weeks later...
Guest unguidedinnocence

tr7.png

ahaha~ i'm back after so long XD anyways! i'm opening another request batch, but only 5 spots!! request if you'd like :3

xRiChan: sorry i took super long! it's a pretty simple blend because photoshop wasnt speaking to me so i worked on it off and on. but i hope you like it still. :) edit: just added a version that's simpler

letcry.png

letcry2.png

note: i understand i was slow, but please follow the rules next time. thank you ~

glamorousCHIC: teehee ~ thanks for stopping by again :D

MR. LEE'S: ahaha, i feel the same way for people who make beautiful icons too! i think it has something to do with working on such a small canvas that makes you go *O* wahhhh~ i think mine are simple with crop and texture, nothing fancy XD and awwww i want to see your beautiful creations!! get you groove back missy! and i think school is making me lose creativity, i'm so drained but i still feel the need to ps ^^ and dudeeee i'm going to guess i'm your unnie XD i just turned 20. i'm not even a teen anymore, i feel old .____.;

myNameIs-rAin: heehee, thanks for the compliment ^^ feel free to request for my 2nd batch ~

neha200: thank you for stopping by :D i'm happy cuz those were my first icons in a long time!

raini: kekeke oh stop it you~ X3 i miss seeing your posters, i hope you make something soon :]

Yui.: request away!! and thanks for stopping by heehee ^^

fictioninfact: i'm glad you like it ^___^ i was playing around with soft and hard lines and was worried that you'd find it clashing >< i hope its working well for your layout :]

OMO OMO....now I'm deciding do I want to request a Rom-Com poster from you or should I request a CC. T_____T Pu~~~So hard!!!! I shall go with a Poster, LOL! Thank you for taking my request!

poster/cc

poster or cc: Poster

Title: You Just Caught Me

Sub-title: Love...What is it?

Author: Yui.

Mood: Action, thriller, comedy

Colors: Burgundy/wine red, if you can

Pictures:

Kwon Ji Yong

a00422504cf7085353283.jpg

28kkje1.jpg

a0042250_4d019ebfe9a14.jpg

Lee Chae Rin

tumblr_lptmu1nRgT1qbhwtm.jpg

Lee Eun Jin (Yangpa)

yangpa.jpg

Extra: It's really hard to find pictures of them in Hanboks, but please use the hanbok pictures or if you can find any other pictures of them in hanbok. *_* Thank you!!! Oh and please don't stick GD btwn 2 girls >.< Could you try to use the order of GD, CL, EJ please, or EJ, CL, GD ^^;; Or, if it doesn't work, then any order you think fits well.

• 1 month later...
Guest unguidedinnocence

tr7.png

i'm not abandoning this thread yet, so sorry for taking so long >___< i will be taking the rest of the 2nd batch though if you'd like to request ^^

donghae.: here are you icons~ i actually finished them a while ago but didn't get around to post them ^^;; and thanks for the compliments! i actually want to make icons more often now ahaha. i kept these pretty simple, sorry if they're repetitive :x

ihae.pngihae2.pngihae6.pngihae7.png

ihae3.pngihae4.pngihae5.png

Yui.: I'm working on your poster right now~ I'm just having problems with whereto position the characters XD sorry for the wait!

Guest donghae.

Omo!

It was worth the wait.

I just totally love the way you use those textures and the cropping is flawless.

You made the picture I love into such beautiful icons.

Can't wait to see more of your works. :)

Thanks for the lovely icons.

Guest unguidedinnocence

tr7.png

Yui.: I'm back with your poster. i not sure if i captured your mood right, but i hope you like it still :] sorry for the wait again!

caughtme.png

donghae.: ahaha thanks for the kind words ^^ i'm trying to get back into photoshop too lol

I'm still taking requests for anyone that wants ~ :3

• 5 weeks later...

I loveee the black and white poster in your examples *o*

poster/cc

poster or cc: poster

Title: MODELS WANTED

Sub-title: n/a

Author: jisol

Mood: angst, drama, romance, (dark-ish?)

Colors: anything

Pictures: guy: one two three four five six

seven eight nine ten eleven

girl: one two three four five six seven

eight nine ten

Extra: thanks so much ^^ I hope the pics are workable

ahh the bear is the cutest thing ever! makes me crave for some coca cola~

Don't know if I ever dropped you a comment in this thread (too lazy to checkok i see myself up there xp) but your work is lovely!

I hope you don't mind making me icon?

icon

Text (optional):

Pictures: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08

Extra: thanks!

Guest finesse.

poster/cc

poster or cc: poster

Title: Unnatural Selection

Sub-title: the strong shall live, and the weak must die.

Author: finesse.

Mood: dark, mystery, drama, supernatural, horror-ish.

Colors: anything that would fit the theme

Pictures: | Sunmi: 1-2-3-4-,

|Seungri 1-2-3-4- 5 

| Sunye 1-2-3-4-5

|Gdragon: 1-2-3-4-5 

Extra: do as you may please , thank you in advance! 

=]

Archived