• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:w00t:

SBS 'Good Morning' ---- 1-hr 'A Thousand Days' Promise' Production Special ~~

watch here ----- U will enJOY it ~~ very interesting ~~~ 5nrguv.jpg

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1258804695

*anyone got the download link please? ;)dear ploy^^?

haha... behind-the-scenes Rae Won ... SO Cute ~~~ :wub::lol:

214t4w2.jpg

201110251041551001_1.jpg

fr baidu KRW

Wave Wave to all Raewoners ~~chikas_pink47.gif

YaY ~~ finally managed to spare some time to watch only the first episode of the drama... :sweatingbullets:

Rae Won looks really different for me in this character " Ji Hyung" ...:rolleyes:

Woo  ~  this man is really talented ... he always amaze us by this variety  in his roles & his capability in delivering it competently to the  viewer ... :w00t::wub:

also Soo Ae for the first time attracts my attention like that ... i  was very touched by her in the scene she crying in the bathroom ~ really  Like It ~ kao295.gif

look forward to continue watching thier great chemistry in the coming episodes ... :rolleyes::wub:

many many Thanx to u all for all updates, photos & links ~~ kao3.gif

not sure if this been shared before ....

site provides HQ Episode of the drama with Eng subs >> http://www.epdrama.c...d-days-promise/

:wub: :wub:

sv5mrn.jpg

by chuan

Thousand Day Promise: Episode 4

unled1gfv.jpg

It’s the brothers’ episode to shine, as some characters go hurtling towards the truth, while others stay firmly in the land of denial. Grab a hanky and settle in. Oh, and you’re also gonna want your phone handy, to call your brother when it’s over.

Ratings: Promise hits a new high with 17.5%; Kye Baek follows with 13.3%; and Poseidon brings in the rear with 7.3%.

EPISODE 4 RECAP

unled1tmx.jpg

Seo-yeon makes breakfast carefully and methodically, her new method for doing everything. Moon-kwon wonders why they’re eating so early, and she says it’s to buy some time to talk. Not The Talk, but just life stuff, like the fact that she thinks he should quit his part-time jobs to focus on school.

But he insists he’s young and spry and can handle it. Besides, if he doesn’t earn money, how will he marry off his sister? Aw, could you be any cuter?

She starts getting a little ahead of herself, asking him about his future and his plans to marry, which just confuses him because he thought they were talking about her. He senses that she’s saying this stuff to him because there’s a change in her life, and jumps to the conclusion that she’s getting married.

68904408.jpg

The questions come flying, about who the guy is, when they’re getting married, how he knew there was somebody. She denies, so then he asks if he’s from a wealthy family who won’t allow the marriage.

Startled, she says, “Yes. So I ended it.” Moon-kwon laughs, not even considering that it’s the truth.

She heads out for work, thinking about her brother’s laugh, wishing she could do the same in the face of her illness. She painstakingly goes over everything – that she brought her phone, that she is on her way to work, that she can read at the same pace that she used to.

She spends the entire rest of the way playing a word game in her head.

36180633.jpg

Ji-hyung heads out and tries calling Seo-yeon’s disconnected line again, over and over. Finally he calls Jae-min to ask for her new number, because he “didn’t end things properly.”

Jae-min asks what that would be, exactly, and points out that he can’t very well give him Seo-yeon’s new number when he’s the entire reason she changed it. Ji-hyung pleads that he just has stuff left to say, that he needs to say. Jae-min: “That’s your problem, ” and “Don’t mess with her.” Gah, I love oppa.

53484301.jpg

Seo-yeon is first at work, with everything seemingly under control, until a coworker points out that she’s brewed coffee without the coffee. She rushes to the bathroom chanting to herself that it’s okay, that it’s a mistake anyone could have made.

She steels herself in the mirror and heads out, not realizing she’s left the faucet running. But she remembers at the last minute and turns back, her resolve beginning to crack.

At lunch the women rant about how unrealistic their latest project is, a novel about a Candy divorcee who snags a chaebol. “Have you ever actually SEEN a chaebol?” Seo-yeon laughs and says no, more concerned with remembering what she ordered for lunch than whether chaebols exist outside of fantasy.

51932919.jpg

Meanwhile the actual chaebols stand around arguing over what ridiculously overpriced piece of furniture to buy, and whose taste is gaudier than whose.

Seo-yeon spends every free moment surveying her surroundings, naming objects, places, names. God, I can’t even imagine the terror of being a writer who can’t remember words. She memorizes the coffee menu at Starbucks, which I honestly couldn’t even do on a good day. I mean, what’s a half-caff-decaf-mocha-skinny-frappucino anyway?

More @DramaBeans

Recap - [ Episode 4 ]

Wave Wave to all Raewoners ~~*quoted image*

YaY ~~ finally managed to spare some time to watch only the first episode of the drama... :sweatingbullets:

Rae Won looks really different for me in this character " Ji Hyung" ...:rolleyes:

Woo  ~  this man is really talented ... he always amaze us by this variety  in his roles & his capability in delivering it competently to the  viewer ... :w00t::wub:

also Soo Ae for the first time attracts my attention like that ... i  was very touched by her in the scene she crying in the bathroom ~ really  Like It ~ *quoted image*

look forward to continue watching thier great chemistry in the coming episodes ... :rolleyes::wub:

many many Thanx to u all for all updates, photos & links ~~ *quoted image*

not sure if this been shared before ....

site provides HQ Episode of the drama with Eng subs >> http://www.epdrama.c...d-days-promise/

:wub: :wub:

*quoted image*

by chuan

A wave to all... :wub:

Thank you for amazing photos... Ratings news...Yey and all shares!!!

Incredible photos... and making off, which I need to catch up on...

I still need to catch up on episode 4. for some reason until now DramaCrazy had the episodes raw first, and I liked that.. but it does not have episode 4. Does anyone know where I can watch episode 4 Raw with no subtitles?

You said it dear Only*Rae won*... His talent is incredible, and transforms every role he has undertaken.

And yes, I too, have lots of respect for Soo Ae.. When the drama was first announced I started watching movies with her, to get a sense of who she is as an actress.. and I have been very impressed... In "Sunny" she practically carried the whole movie.. And she does an amazing job here... I love the pairing of her with Rae won.. They are a good match..!

Soo Ae’s realistic acting increases ratings of A Thousand Days’ Promise

616.jpg

The ratings of A Thousand Days’ Promise is getting increased by Soo Ae’s realistic acting of Alzheimer’s.

A Thousand Days’ Promise, first aired on the 17th, started with good ratings of 12.8% (according to AGB Nielsen nationwide) as Soo Ae’s symptom of forgetfulness started, such as losing her cell phone or driving with her hair putting in hair rollers.

On the 2nd episode aired on the 18th, Soo Ae visited the hospital realizing her symptoms were serious ones, unfolding its plot quickly. Due to the story, the day’s ratings recorded 14.6% and was ranked No. 1 among the dramas aired on Mondays and Tuesdays, surpassing MBC’s Gye Baek aired on the same time line with ratings of 12.9%.

On the 3rd episode aired on the 24th, Soo Ae found out she was having Alzheimer’s disease and expressed her anger while brushing her teeth saying, “screw you, Alzheimer’s!” The ratings went up to 15.1%.

And then, on the 4th episode aired on the 25th, Soo Ae, while comforting herself with self-diagnosis about Alzheimer’s, suddenly became unstable watching the bloated cup noodles on her table. Moreover, her cousin Jae Min (played by Lee Sang Woo) and brother Moon Kwon (played by Park Yoo Hwan) found out about her disease. Due to the day’s story, the ratings went up to 17.5%.

The assistant producer Lee Woo Ram confidently said, “as the queen of melodrama Soo Ae’s acting as a Alzheimer’s patient is getting more realistic, the ratings are going up as well, which is quite interesting. As the story becomes more profound and Soo Ae’s acting becomes greater, the audience will fall into our drama and the ratings will go up as well.”

A Thousand Days’ Promise, with Soo Ae passionately playing as a Alzheimer’s patient, is aired on every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 pm.

Source: TV Report

Source: Korea.com

I wonder if the man who stays beside her and loves her is Jaemin and not Jihyun.  I thought I heard the aunt call her husband Myung Kee's appa when they found the two children alone and starving in episode 3.  Why not Jaemin's appa unless she's not his mother?  So then Jaemin and Soyeon are not blood related.  When Jaemin was talking to his dad and the father said he should forgive his mother and forget everything, is it possible he cared for Soyeon earlier and his mother put the kabosh on it?  It's interesting how the aunt pays so much attention to Soyeon as though she feels guilty about something.  She also asks Jaemin to find someone for Soyeon.  Just a thought I wanted to throw out there.

I wonder if the man who stays beside her and loves her is Jaemin and not Jihyun.  I thought I heard the aunt call her husband Myung Kee's appa when they found the two children alone and starving in episode 3.  Why not Jaemin's appa unless she's not his mother?  So then Jaemin and Soyeon are not blood related.  When Jaemin was talking to his dad and the father said he should forgive his mother and forget everything, is it possible he cared for Soyeon earlier and his mother put the kabosh on it?  It's interesting how the aunt pays so much attention to Soyeon as though she feels guilty about something.  She also asks Jaemin to find someone for Soyeon.  Just a thought I wanted to throw out there.

In Korea they call their husband by the name of their eldest child plus "appa" or "children's dad" [something like that] and Jae-min is the younger sibling that's why... But I do think there is something in there... I'm curious about the conversation between Jae-min and his dad too... 

And YAY! I'm not the only one thinking what if Jae-min is the one who would stay by Seo-yeon's side... He understands her perfectly[?]...

If Jaemin is going to taking care the sick Seoyeon. Then the story is a bit selfish toward Jaemin, And if that's the case his parents I'm sure will go against it. His character description say something like he had a girl before but somehow things didn't work out, he's got big heart break and somehow still has not recovered, and that I think is the conversation between him and his dad in ep3. I believe he's a good man, he deserve to find love and happiness.

Geez... I thought Jaemin's sister is a good person and I like her. After watching ep3, I'm not so sure!? But I still like the brother in-law and the little chubby boy ..haha.

A Thousand Days Promise - roughly about 3 years right? and it's been mentioned a few times already, Does that mean Seoyeon will promise herself to write her own story in 3 years time? OR Jihyung will promise to stay by her side during that time? How he's gonna do that? Hyang-gi's mum gonna eat him alive! ha!

I like the review of ep5. Jaemin seeing Seoyeon got drunk walking in barefoot. It broke his heart! and Jihyung is broken crying...... Arg.. I'm glad I'm not in Jihyung's shoes .. so hard to choose .... Hyang-gi or Seoyeon? ... He should change religion so he can have both!

SBS 'Good Morning' ---- 1-hr 'A Thousand Days' Promise' Production Special ~~

watch here ----- U will enJOY it ~~ very interesting ~~~ *quoted image*

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1258804695

*anyone got the download link please? ;)dear ploy^^?

fr baidu KRW

hi middy, I can do for u only sendspace upload, OK :lol:

2011.10.25 SBS Good Morning Show

Part 1/4

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fv5ihr

Part 2/4

http://www.sendspace.com/file/giweo3

Part3/5

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9rmf95

Part 4/5

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4hd735

Part5/5

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q0jo6v

viewimageca5o0e4k.jpg

viewimage43.jpg

viewimage46.jpg

dcinside

hellosssssssss everyone.........esp to all KRW fans as m one of the biggest fan of his...

watched his earlier shows in last 3 weeks (on an average 3 days for a show) completed Lave Story in harvard, What star did u come from, my love patzzi, Attic Cat, right now watching gourmet and snowman and obviously A Thousand Days Promise....

I have to say that KRW is one of the most dashing and handsome hunk on TV i hv seen so far and his acting capability is par excellence, his smile gives makes me grin while his staring or romantic looks give me goosebumps......just cant think anything else these days.

so just curious is there anyone else having same kind of addiction towards him......or may be more.

FYI....m from india, dont know Korean language at all but love how the culture is shown in Korean shows, also how Love is portrayed between 2 people is so genuine and true nothing like showing off......

waiting for frnds to response.

In Korea they call their husband by the name of their eldest child plus "appa" or "children's dad" [something like that] and Jae-min is the younger sibling that's why...

ah.. thank you for this explanation, Stars4U..^^

Happy times!

*quoted image*

Thank you all for amazing photos and updates...

Tran, I think that first photo from the baking class, is the first time we see Rae-won smile in the "present time," and at his future wife... it is a precious photo...

Soo Ae Responds to Wardrobe Issue in "A Thousand Day's Promise"

Actress Soo Ae has recently addressed a concern regarding her role in SBS’s drama “A Thousand Day’s Promise.” On October 28, 3:30 p.m., Soo Ae attended an official press conference in Kyung Ki Do province regarding the drama and the issue of Soo Ae not dressing appropriately in accordance to her character’s wardrobe.

People have noted that Soo Ae tends to wear luxury brands in shoots- which contrasts to how her character in the drama should wear and look like. Addressing this in the interview, Soo Ae explained that “Before we go into filming the staff members and I go over the script and proper attire regarding my character and make sure to take off any brand-name clothing that does not fit."

She continued,"many people are getting the wrong message because the accessories or clothing I wear look expensive, but in reality the shoes and watches that look like luxury brand items are in fact $20~$30, which are all national brands. Also, even my bags are domestically bought and just look similar to the international designer brands. I think these are the things that brought up the issue in the first place, but I assure you this has just been a bit of a confusion.”

Soo Ae further commented by saying “I take concern with even the little issues such as this one and I will make sure to explain any more doubts that happen to arise.”

She ended the interview by thanking the reporters and expressing her confidence in the success of her drama and performing her best throughout the episodes.

Soompi

is that a problem when someone wear luxury things, oh c'mon its just a drama !!!!

i don't get it :vicx:

In Korea they call their husband by the name of their eldest child plus "appa" or "children's dad" [something like that] and Jae-min is the younger sibling that's why... But I do think there is something in there... I'm curious about the conversation between Jae-min and his dad too... 

And YAY! I'm not the only one thinking what if Jae-min is the one who would stay by Seo-yeon's side... He understands her perfectly[?]...

Thanks for the explanation!  I thought Jaemin was older than Myung Hee.  We are on the same page I really like Jaemin character.

hellosssssssss everyone.........esp to all KRW fans as m one of the biggest fan of his...

watched his earlier shows in last 3 weeks (on an average 3 days for a show) completed Lave Story in harvard, What star did u come from, my love patzzi, Attic Cat, right now watching gourmet and snowman and obviously A Thousand Days Promise....

I have to say that KRW is one of the most dashing and handsome hunk on TV i hv seen so far and his acting capability is par excellence, his smile gives makes me grin while his staring or romantic looks give me goosebumps......just cant think anything else these days.

so just curious is there anyone else having same kind of addiction towards him......or may be more.

FYI....m from india, dont know Korean language at all but love how the culture is shown in Korean shows, also how Love is portrayed between 2 people is so genuine and true nothing like showing off......

waiting for frnds to response.

YES ! ! !

Many times yes.... Love him... red_heart_flowers_on_a_green_vine_0071-0904-2517-2631_SMU.jpg

I do not know any actor like him, past or present...

He makes it looks so simple and natural, the way he just embodies each role...

promise1-00003.jpg

Archived