[JDrama 2011] Zenkai Girl

Sunney

[ONGOING] Monday 9:00 pm JST Aragaki Yui, Nishikido Ryo
623pxzenkaigirl.jpg

Details

Title: 全開ガール

Title (romaji): Zenkai Girl

Tagline: 金なし、学なし、イケメンの星?そんな男、問題外でしょ?

Tagline (romaji): Kane nashi, Gaku nashi, Ikemen no Hoshi? Sonna Otoko, Mondai Gai desho?

Tagline (English): No money, no education, a star of good-looking guys? A guy like that is out of the question, right?

Format: Renzoku

Genre: Romantic comedy

Episodes: TBA

Viewership rating: TBA

Broadcast network: Fuji TV

Broadcast period: 2011-Jul-11 start

Air time: Monday 21:00

Theme song: Ai ga Aru by Every Little Thing

Sypnosis

“Zenkai Girl” is the first time that Aragaki is playing the main character in a television series, though she has previously had several roles as major secondary characters. In the series, she plays Wakaba, an ambitious international lawyer with dreams of rising to the top. After finding a job at a law office, her boss (Yakushimaru Hiroko) gives her an unexpected assignment: to take care of the boss’s 5-year-old daughter.

Wakaba is eager to do the task well in order to advance her career. While taking the girl to nursery school, she encounters a young man (Nishikido) who is raising a son after being divorced from his wife. As they both struggle in watching over the kids, love gradually blossoms between them. --- Tokyograph

Cast

Aragaki Yui as Ayukawa Wakaba

Nishikido Ryo as Yamada Sota

Hirayama Hiroyuki as Shindo Kyoichi

Renbutsu Misako as Shioda Soyoko

Suzuki Ryohei as Nishino

Sato Jiro as Morice Sakota

Aoyama Noriko as Kujo Mika

Minagawa Sarutoki (皆川猿時)

Arakawa Yoshiyoshi

Takeuchi Riki (竹内力)

Yakushimaru Hiroko as Sakurakawa Noriko

Tani Kanon as Sakurakawa Hinata

Takagi Serai (高木星来) as Yamada Emitaro

Source: D-addicts

Teaser

Character Chart

Resources:

Softsub

Raw Videos

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kasjady

Episode 1 was really interesting, I haven't seen an engaging japanese drama for some time. It's worth watching :D

Guest miki_chan

I watched this last night, finally a Getsu 9 drama that has been worth watching in a while. Very cute and funny, will be watching next week too :)

Guest tru32urluv

Saw episode 1 and I'm liking it so far. Not to mention I think Nishikido Ryo is very cute as a stay at home dad hahaha.

OMG, I LOVE IT!

Their chemistry is fantastic. I haven't seen a romantic jdrama this lovely in such a long time. It's giving me the feeling I felt when I watched Long Vacation and that's my favorite series. OMG, I WANT MORE! 

The only thing I don't like is that she makes him feel like a loser. But she'll soon appreciate(and admit to) his true value, I am sure :D

I don't know if people read jdrama recaps but I'll write some for my blog. Totally love this one. 

73935307.jpg

I did a four episode recap so feel free to check it out :) 

ZG is totally awesome. The leads have wonderful chemistry together, and there's so much denial and repressed feelings at the moment I think I might explode soon. I also love how their characters are so complementary to each other, they might seem worlds apart, but they are not as different as they'd like to believe. I am starting to develop a girl crush on Wakaba, she's freaking glorious. I never thought Aragaki Yui was a good actress before but she really nailing it here. I always have a thing Nishikido Ryo and he's charming my socks off as Sota. The kids are also adorable.

This drama is really interesting.

Aragaki's character is really funny. XD

She thinks that other people are taking advantage of her, when the truth is they're not. XD

And how she imagines things (like finding the right man who is rich and good-looking).

I've seen only a few episodes though.

'Coz the ones I have are not in sync with the subtitles I got so it's really hard to watch it. T_T

Does anyone knows who is picking up this drama?

This drama is really interesting.

Aragaki's character is really funny. XD

She thinks that other people are taking advantage of her, when the truth is they're not. XD

And how she imagines things (like finding the right man who is rich and good-looking).

I've seen only a few episodes though.

'Coz the ones I have are not in sync with the subtitles I got so it's really hard to watch it. T_T

Does anyone knows who is picking up this drama?

Go to the d-addicts page and read through the comments. People are re-timing the subs for the other files. Also, you can download them hardsubbed here.

Archived