[JDrama 2011] Zenkai Girl

Sunney

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of the dramas that hooked me easily. 

I really like dramas with kids and I like the fact that the two kids are actually mini versions of the two leads. 

Though I think Hinata is kind a smarter when it comes to some things. Pitaro is such a sweet heart like his dad, love the way he talks.

Now, feel like my week is going to be quite long because of waiting for the next episode. 

oooohhhh..the agony!!!!

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!

This is my first J-Drama in a long while and lucky me, it's a good one. The OTP has great chemistry; Sota is so smitten by Wakaba at first sight. Can't wait to see Wakaba slowly warming up to Sota ;D

Has it been announced how many episodes it's going to be?

hi everyone! :)

i so want to watch this live on windows media player.. like i do with Heartstrings every Wed & Thur nights.. *quoted image* does anyone know of any working url that is usable? *quoted image* it usually starts off with mms:// 

onegai! *quoted image*

I want to watch this live as well but haven't found the site where. Just in case you'll be able to know how and where please share..... Arigato!

I want to watch this live as well but haven't found the site where. Just in case you'll be able to know how and where please share..... Arigato!

I just found it on KeyHole ...tongue.gif i think it's Channel 142.. the channel says WATCH 142rolleyes.gif.. and the description did say Fuji TV (I don't understand why the channel icon is a Korean flag though.. blink.gif).. too bad I'm gonna have to wait a week to confirm if it's the right channel.. or if it's working when Zenkai Girl airs sweatingbullets.gif .. I do hope it is.. even if the quality's poor.. coz it's better than nothing. It's just so hard to get quick raws for this drama sad.gif

Guest HERMIT

lol. I didn't know you watched dramas :D

Sure I do. And I cry like a baby if they tug at my heartstrings just right.

Shoot, I must have cried at every episode of Sekai no chûshin de, ai o sakebu. blush.gif

Guest HERMIT

LOL. You're such a softie.

But I thought that was already a given. I'm one big fat shy softie.

Anyway, as much as I'm resigned to the possibly predictable pairing of Sota and Wakaba, I am curious to find out what the end game will be for Pitaro and Hinata, the little kids. While the mother seemed initially like an irredeemable character, I think the last episode made me feel that Pitaro and her should have a chance to re-establish the mother-son bond. By the same token, I wonder what's in store for the mother-daughter bond between between Hinata and her ever-busy working mom.

But I thought that was already a given. I'm one big fat shy softie.

Anyway, as much as I'm resigned to the possibly predictable pairing of Sota and Wakaba, I am curious to find out what the end game will be for Pitaro and Hinata, the little kids.  While the mother seemed initially like an irredeemable character, I think the last episode made me feel that Pitaro and her should have a chance to re-establish the mother-son bond.  By the same token, I wonder what's in store for the mother-daughter bond between between Hinata and her ever-busy working mom.

lol, okay, back to the drama :D I actually think that Pitaro should go back to New York with his mom. It might seem cruel to Sota and perhaps Pitaro but in the long run, I think it would be the best choice.

Looks like Hinata's mom has begun to make more time for her. Who knows, maybe she will promote Shindo and take a step back regarding her career. 

Guest FRILLYOBJECT

Diary of a drama addict.

I realise I am having a bit of Kdrama overdose lately and thought maybe i should watch some Jdrama which I haven't for along time.

So I randomly just pick this.

It's looks fun and warm...so I started.

ANd KABOOM~!

This J-drama is a GEM!

I just finished episode 8.

Finished my box of tissue by the bed.

And Ryo Nishikido....

I WANT HIM~!

Heart warming, subtle yet powerful.

Like you can feel their love quietly.

The angst, that they are not together YET.

While he holds her hand and tears roll down his cheek.

OMG~! I died.

And so, I am officially in love with this drama.

frillyobject

Yeah, episode 8 packed a bit of emotional punch.

This time, revealing a little bit more about Wakaba and her dad's relationship. It was pretty touching.

Speaking of which, a friend of mine called me afterward and joked that he liked my "cameo" in ep. 8 as Wakaba's dad.

O_o?! I was like wtf, do I really look and act like that guy?! o_O?!

Kanbe,%20Hiroshi_image.jpeg

Wow.

But I guess I would be honored if I had Yui Aragaki for a beautiful daughter. Shoot, I'm old enough. blush.gif

i can't wait to watch episode 9 ! It's so good to be in love again with a japanese drama !

and like always it's for a Ryo's drama !

Zenkai Girl : Gambatte!

Archived