K-POP Music Fest. Sydney 2011

Guest cerys

If anyone's still interested in getting Bronze or Silver seating, they're selling them half-price here:

http://lasttix.com.au/buy-discount-tickets-2011-k-pop-music-fest

That's $44.50 for bronze or $69.50 for silver.

Guess the tickets aren't selling as fast as JKEnt would hope.

NOOOO THE LINK SAYS NO MORE DISCOUNTED TICKETS.

I am going to cry in the corner right now

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest innocentjt

^ if you go directly to the Ticketek page, the offer is still on.

anybody know if they will be selling merchandise there? haha! i would so BUY BUY BUY.. haha.. all I know is that they are selling alcohol T.T

Apparently they will be (I got a reply when I emailed them about merchandise), but they're still finalising the items. They'll announce it when its finalised. :)

^ if you go directly to the Ticketek page, the offer is still on.

Apparently they will be (I got a reply when I emailed them about merchandise), but they're still finalising the items. They'll announce it when its finalised. :)

does anybody know what the 'special offer' password is and what it's for?

there's no more lasttix 50% off offer :(

does anybody know what the 'special offer' password is and what it's for?

there's no more lasttix 50% off offer :(

Its a Facebook fan deal from Ticketek. The following link should take you to the deal without any password required! =)

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/showNE.aspx?pp=QFACE&sh=KPOP11

The offer is valid until the tickets are sold out! =)

did anyone else see the

'VIP bundle' they were offering?

it was heeeeeeeeeeaps expensive.

yet i was surprised it sold out within an hour. :lol:

really tempted to buy...

but considering it was only rehearsal tickets and not actually meet them,

it was a really hefty price. |:

btw,

unledcb.png

anyone else relieved that the competition for signed cd's was over? :lol:

Guest babiicee

yea... im still pissed cause of the 'VIP rehearsal bundle' they were offering. i was willing to pay $200 above my $300 VIP seating tickets.

Got really upset cause it sold out so quickly so I called JKEnt up.

They said that the Rehearsal Tour bundle was still available and they they would 'send everyone an email' who ordered the bundle.

BULL mini cooper JKENT BULL mini cooper!

BULL mini cooper.

Only a few got emails. Still so pissed.

Same stuff happened during 'Super K-pop Concert Sydney 2011' when they only let winning tickets go and only announced to the public that they could buy tickets on the last day.

Anyways I bought pre-sale ticks. Turned out they were worse than normal tickets. Cause now im sitting with a group at the FAR back.

Then they announced that there were 'Production VIP Tickets' which was obviously better tickets.

*sighs* i stress out more on tickets than exams...

Guest tdwangdi

Hi there,I am selling 2x gold tickets(B5 J11 & 12) for $300.I have listed these on the Selling & Trading Section forum under "Event Tickets Sales"

Thank you.

Guest canityo

yea... im still pissed cause of the 'VIP rehearsal bundle' they were offering. i was willing to pay $200 above my $300 VIP seating tickets.

Got really upset cause it sold out so quickly so I called JKEnt up.

They said that the Rehearsal Tour bundle was still available and they they would 'send everyone an email' who ordered the bundle.

BULL mini cooper JKENT BULL mini cooper!

BULL mini cooper.

Only a few got emails. Still so pissed.

Same stuff happened during 'Super K-pop Concert Sydney 2011' when they only let winning tickets go and only announced to the public that they could buy tickets on the last day.

Anyways I bought pre-sale ticks. Turned out they were worse than normal tickets. Cause now im sitting with a group at the FAR back.

Then they announced that there were 'Production VIP Tickets' which was obviously better tickets.

*sighs* i stress out more on tickets than exams...

Eh, don't feel too bad about the rehearsal tix. I read up on the details and I don't think they are really worth it anyway. $200 for 30-60mins of viewing...I don't think that's worth it. Frankly, it would cost less to stalk the idols and have a better meeting experience.

I'm assuming you bought VIP seat tix? Ticketek would have allocated you to the "best possible seats" according to the no. of people and etc. :( I'm not really sure though as I bought standing VIP myself.

Guest minwOoz_stunnr7

I'm flying in from Adelaide, and really disappointed in how all this was organised. JK greatly misjudged the amount of numbers they would get especially in terms of interest and who are actually able and willing to pay. To be perfectly honest, I think they are struggling greatly with ticket sales, hence the introduction of getting VIP tix comp in the holidays and the new 'Rehearsal VIP package', and its sad because this all could have been avoided if it the concert was on a smaller scale. Really, starting at a stadium?! With 12 artists? They should have gone slow and steady rather than putting all their money into this. But nonetheless, glad that its happening but really appalled at the organisation/lack in research of the event.

Guest happy go lucky

Completely agree - JK NEVER seem to get it right.

Unfortunately they'll continue to blossom as a business since they are pretty much the ONLY company doing anything of the like here in Australia. Sad.

Completely agree - JK NEVER seem to get it right.

Unfortunately they'll continue to blossom as a business since they are pretty much the ONLY company doing anything of the like here in Australia. Sad.

Gotta agree too... the SHINee concert in Jan earlier this year was pretty badly organised too.

It was just chaotic and people were scrambling all over the place, pretty sure some people who didn't even pay got into the venue too.

But i guess we gotta cut them some slack, like you said, they're the only ones doing this kinda business here, and i guess they'll learn and improve as they go along as a business. Ppl gotta start somewhere, yaknow =P

Going with my Sister, saw this in the MX newspaper haha you can apparently win 20 free tickets

i got gold !! damn expensive :(

Ooo, 20 free tickets where? O_O

Guest Moustachio

I have 1 Gold and 1 Bronze for sale :)

GOLD - Section B3 (Gate E) - $110

BRONZE -  Aisle 113, Row 48 (Gate D) - $50

Check out the for sale doc on aus2one or PM me if you're interested :)  

I'll be arriving from Adelaide on the day of the concert but hoping there'll be some meetups before it starts - I'm coming with friends so we aim to be there at 4 :D

Archived