Is it worth the money?

Dudie

those online TV stuff
I don't mind paying for the stuff I like to watch but unfortunately not everything works in my region like DramaFever. But now I found out I can watch KBS World online (they don't broadcast on TV here) and it seems the med live stream is free, well I'm watching Music Bank now without paying, and you have to pay $6 for HQ.

Now I wonder are those payed internet live streams worth the money or are they a waste of money? Like the view is still bad or doesn't really have better quality then legal free live streams?

Turns out you can only watch a music bank special but for all else you must pay I see.

So now I'm thinking about wether or not paying to see the rest. I also dunno if you can pay per month and then it stops or it gets extended without notice if you don't tell KBS you want to quit watching

Unless you had a high resolution monitor and/or use your TV, the "HD/HQ" wouldn't really matter. Here's a tip to see if it's worth it: Go on YOUTUBE.COM, find a video that has both a LR/LD version 480p, etc., and 1080p or 720p (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmPMZlsDlVY example) and see if there's a major difference between the two in full screen. If it is, it's worth it, if it isn't, it's not worth it.

I do have a HD tv but mostly I don't download HD files because they are too huge in MB to my liking and a bit less quality doesn't bother me aslong as it's still smooth without freezing and such. On YT I also find a lot of fake HQ/HD files. KBSWorld seems to be HQ

@ FAC yes I can download all music banks if I want or watching it online on yt but that costs me a lot of time and space. It would be cool to just switch on the live stream and watch.

Archived