ENTRIES ONLY: JYPE and Soompi 2PM "Hands Up" Contest

melkimx

Guest anikaluvs2pm

Hello Soompi and 2PM :w00t:

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to have 2pm prizes and we appreciate this sooo much. so thank you^^

We all come from different countries but together we have decided to represent  AUSTRALIA! All of us have always loved 2PM since we have ever found out and that will not change! EVER!!

this our video:

Click Here For Video

I really hope that we could win because we fit into all three categories:

- creativity; we used a unique video style and we have carefully planned everypart of the 

video from time to direction of scenes!

- humor; we have included a funny storyline (a girl is bored then she listens to "HANDS UP"

by 2PM and is quickly attached to the song, so wherever she went she brought

happiness, fun and "hands up" spirts)!

- size; we have 2 main paticipants in our video, me (anika) and my other HOTTEST  FAN

(julie) but in total we have 36 paticipants that play partial attendence for the

video!

and this is my OWN photo:

Click Here For Photo 1

Click Here For Photo 2

I could also win the prize for the photo because:

- Creativity; I thought of a way to both combine 2PM (Hottest Time Of The Day) and Hands

Up! and this is my hard work ^_^ & The photo collage was created by combining

many "hands up" moments of Anika Yan. :lol:

- Hard Work; It was actually taken at 2PM :D & everything was done with LOVE <3 excl.gif

WE ARE FOREVER HOTTESTS AND WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT 2PM FOR LIFE SO PLEASE LET US WIN!!! WE REALLY REALLY DEEPLY WANT THIS !! :D

thanks again :rolleyes:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaotsun

Hi Soompi and 2PM!!! *waves*

This was filmed at Kings Park, a popular tourist attraction in Perth, Western Australia^^

Our 8 team members include Malaysians, Indonesian, Thai, Christmas islander and Spanish/Malaysian/Australian. Because we're not in our home countries, we decided to represent Australia anyway haha~

We entered the Don't stop can't stop flashmob event last year, filmed in the middle of Perth city as well but didn't know who the winner was so it definitely wasn't us D: Although there wasn't much time after we knew about this contest, we tried our best and are hoping to win this one!!!

I hope everyone likes it^^

Ok enough talking xD Let's go put our hands up!!!(watch in HD!)

Here's our photo submission^^

caricaturesketchcopycop.jpg

Credits:

Camera man: Raph

Editor: Kaotsun

Moral supporter: Khae

Dancers: Kelda, Vanessa, Elvin, Kimberly, Danika and Kaotsun

Places in the video: King's Park[Perth], Melbourne, Fountain and London bridge[England].

Cameo (in order of appearance): The cute little kids, The cute Grannies, Raph&Joey, The awesomely cool tourist couple, Alyxia who's currently in London, Wanwan the puppy, and The forever alone Darren TP from Mellbourne.

Thanks to those amazing people mentioned and Soompi and JYPE for hosting this event :D

Guest schoolRumbleYAB

Why are some posts deleted???? Mine too??? How can you guys do this??? I posted my video on 5th July and it was on the 5th Page !!! I guess I'll post it again:

My contest entry: We are HOTTEST from ROMANIA and this is our creative + a little funny at the end Video

OUR VIDEO

We are 15 participants from different places in Romania ^^

Guest TokiGrape

Hello to Soompi and 2PM from AUSTRALIA

This is from SYDNEY~!! Our 3 member team came together to show our love and support for 2PM!! The picture includes a paper version of every member in 2PM and we are shown in the background showing our support! Everyone is putting their hands up to congratulate 2PM on their new album HANDS UP!! We consist of Korean and Chinese :D WE ALL LOVE YOU 2PM AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW ABLUM~!!! p.s hoping that you'll come here to perform one day!! and also we've got a video we're going to upload soon but it's still in the making ;) so we'll post that later so look forward to it~!! also if you can't see it through image shack check out the images on my profile http://www.soompi.com/profile/1869293 :)

http://imageshack.us...9/65478426.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...5/17897575.jpg/

All 3 of us together with 2PM!!! :D

http://imageshack.us...7/18716658.jpg/

HANDS UP!!!

http://imageshack.us...4/21234429.jpg/

Guest yanny.au

Hello Soompi 

I'm Yanny from Hong Kong. :) 

Here's my first entry:

I wore a Chinese traditional jacket (or costume) for the "Before.." photos. This jacket is an example of what I would wear during Chinese New Year. 

putyourhandsupcollage.jpg

Here's my second entry: 

putyourhandsupfinished.jpg

The person that's ' on my hand' is the third-term chief executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the awesome view is called the Victoria Harbour. 

Thanks for the opportunity Soompi and JYPE. 

Put Your Hands Up!

Guest piqupiqu

Hii.. Soompi , JYPE, Hottest and my addicted 2PM...!!!

PUT YOUR HANDS UP !!!

this is me from Indonesia

i made this pic with Barong (an Indonesian culture)

Enjoy the Pic!!! ^^

2pm_handsup.jpg

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Fighting for this competition!!!

Guest shizus

This is my video It's a 2D traditional animation ^___^

Even though it's a bit basic, it took me so long I thought I wouldn't finish before the deadline so I pulled an all nighter and now I look like a panda... and then I found out the deadline was extended xD

I'm Gisella (but everyone call me Shiz, Shizu or Shizus) from Argentina. I became a fan of 2PM a few months ago but I'm ~completely~ in love with these guys.

Guest fzmmOK

Hi. We're Hottest from Malaysia!

The picture shows how we had fun listening to Hands Up outdoor at the city center of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

The background of the picture is Dayabumi Complex which is one of the major landmark in Kuala Lumpur! (other than KLCC of course)

PUTCHO HANDS UP!!!

putchohandsup.jpg

*it is a .gif picture..so click it to see the full effect ^^*

No. of participant: 4

Thanks Soompi and JYPE!

*hope we can win!!*

Guest TheJem4u

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269023_231206186901200_100000354600497_802510_4220513_n.jpg

Guest xmsrandom

2PM.jpg

This is my second entry with a different background. 

The background is actually a night scene of Singapore's CBD (Central Business District) Skyscrapers.

(If it's not obvious enough, I'm trying to represent each member here. 

From L-R: Chansung, Junsu, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Junho)

Guest star_baby_blue

Hey Everyone! My name is Jennifer (The one that wore the leather jacket in the scorching hot because it's similar to the jackets 2PM wore in the MV XD)  and these the entries i did with my friend Vivian :D And as you can tell, we're from Canada!!

2PM-1-1.jpg

This was an edited version of the Album Cover, and i also did more funky versions of the album cover with us edited in it :D The album cover before edit belongs to JYPE.

Album.jpg

Album-2.jpg

Album-1.jpg

Credit: Me! XD since i edited all the 4 pictures ^^ and JYPE cause i used their Album cover 

Guest Minstis_Her

here is the youtube link :My link

and the picture: My link

these are the links to the video and picture being used for this competition. 2 pm SARANGHAE! HWAITING!

We are from SC (South Carolina) of USA! WE ARE HMONG *Mong- the "H" is slient*.

Guest AngieATFblog

Even if we don't win this contest, I feel really happy to participate.

A global contest is a really good idea, everybody can participate and share their love for Kpop music and for 2pm!! :)

Check at  my "cut" dance video on youtube : http://youtu.be/OvV8fP-m2tY

And my photos:

Hands%2BUp.jpghttp://lockerz.com/photos/117670282

Hands%2BUp2-1.jpg http://lockerz.com/photos/118723562

I think I just forgot to tell that we're 2 participants, my sister and I. :)

Guest danyalmeida26

To make this photo participated 3 people. Me, having fun on our prom day, one person to take the photo and another one to edit it. 

This photo shows how we party in Portugal and how much we like 2PM! (which is a lot =p)

I want to thanks soompi and JYP for this opportunity that is very important to us. Thank you!

Love 2PM!

Here's the photo:

http://imageshack.us...2011223740.png/

Guest NooFantaisy

Hi Everyone :), this is our videos and picture for "Hands Up Contest" By French Hottest !.

For The First Video We are 4 participant for this contest :  Marie-Claire, Yika, Sofia and Noémie (in the order of the picture) :D.

For The Second Video We are 9 participant BUT there are 61 Other People who have participate with us ! A Big Thanks to this Persons <3 !!

(Because of some problem to upload this video, we was forced to re-upload this video today ... We Hope that there will be no problem because of that ... Thank You !!)

For The First Video:

Marie-Claire > The person in the west in the video and picture :D.

Yika > The person who spends the least in the video because of his job of cameraman xD.

Sofia > The craziest person in the video. She was really funny :D. She fears nothing this crazy xD.

Noémie > The most timid person who knew how to have fun and deal with his timidity for this video :D.

For The Second Video :

Sofia, Sandra, Maddy, Audrey, Kadija, Léa, another Léa, Alex and Loulou !!

Sorry for my English because he is bad xD.

We hope you like it ;).

Enjoy :D

VIDEOS 1. Hands Up Contest :D

2.Second Video For Hands Up Contest ! :D

PHOTOS > photo1gfk.jpg

110711062724545174.png

Archived