[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chibiko

I wanna see Jaeun jealousy instead of Taehee... This couple is too cute...

Hope they get married and then Jaeun can really call Ajumma with Omonyi~ :wub:

I wanna see Jaeun jealousy instead of Taehui... This couple is too cute...

Hope they get married and then Jaeun can really call Ajumma with Omonyi~   :wub:

I want that too.. It's always TH that's jealous and then he gets violent and JE is mad at him for being petty and childish.. But I'd like to see how she would react if the situation was reversed and I hope we will get to see her jealous..

Guest antinh85

OMG the previews are out. Please any kind soul could translate! It seems like it's more of the second couple on this episode.

37부 :: 12월 10일 토요일 저녁 7시 55분 ♧

방송국에서 혜령을 본 여경은 태범에게 분노한다.

이 모든 사실을 수영도 알고 있다는 사실에 더욱 놀라는 여경은

당장 수영을 불러 태범과 헤어질 것을 종용하고...

한편, 오작교 농원에선 첫 시식회가 열리고

복자와 자은 동네 사람들을 초대해 오리 요리를 선보인다.

기대와 달리 사람들의 반응이 시원치 않고 복자와 자은은 실망하는데...

※ 예고 영상 준비 중 입니다. 이 점 양해 바랍니다. ※

I want that too.. It's always TH that's jealous and then he gets violent and JE is mad at him for being petty and childish.. But I'd like to see how she would react if the situation was reversed and I hope we will get to see her jealous..

me 3!! i'm wondering what happened to SeungMi??

she was gone long before! lol

and i haven't noticed jaeun going to school? did she stop? or was she on winter break or something?

i hope they still didn't forget Seungmi's character!

i thought its a really good way to have a love triangle! although...its kind of usless now, since its pretty clear ja eun and taehee already confessed their feelings for each other..lol

but it would still be nice to see Ja Eun getting jealous of Seungmi!!! :D

Guest hundredhide

OMG the previews are out. Please any kind soul could translate! It seems like it's more of the second couple on this episode.

한편, 오작교 농원에선 첫 시식회가 열리고

After Yeokyung (SY's mum) saw Hyeryung in the TV station, she was very angry with Taebum.

When she realised that Sooyoung was aware of everything, she got even more angry

SY's mum tried to talk SY into breaking up with TB

Ojakgyo farm decided to hold a food tasting fair

Bokja and Jaeun invited all the neighbours to come try their duck meat dishes

however, they were upset as the reactions by the people were different from what they expected

After Yeokyung (SY's mum) saw Hyeryung in the TV station, she was very angry with Taebum.

When she realised that Sooyoung was aware of everything, she got even more angry

however, they were upset as the reactions by the people were different from what they expected

THANKS hundredhide I've posted your translation at SOFTY - OB Central ! :w00t:

한편, 오작교 농원에선 첫 시식회가 열리고

WOW!!! thanks for the text preview!! You guys are DAEBAK!! biggrin.gif

Guest hundredhide

THANKS hundredhide I've posted your translation at SOFTY - OB Central ! :w00t:

Sure~ no problem! ^_^

I just can't wait to watch the next episode now! can't wait for the video preview to be out. Just hope that TB and SY doesnt really get a divorce lol.

Sure~ no problem! ^_^

I just can't wait to watch the next episode now! can't wait for the video preview to be out. Just hope that TB and SY doesnt really get a divorce lol.

I feel the sameee way! Lets just hope SY doesn't listen to her mom! Mann the mom gets on my nerves once in awhile I mean I understand the fact that SY is her only precious daughter (i think every mom feels that way), but the way she meddle too much on her daughters bussiness I think that's a bit too much, and she assumes that just because HR is back TB will get back with her and leave SY hanging. I mean I think she should give TB the benifit of a doubt, I think he deserves that much.. Idk if anybody agrees with me but that's just my opinon ^_^

Guest baka_neko_1989

hello everyone, i'm a silent reader but I must come out due to the kiss scene haha i was rewatching that scene over and over again. I so want saturday and sunday come quickly so that i would know how jaeun and taehee react after the kiss

btw i'm watching the star date show from early of the show, when uee said that she is ready for the kiss and joo won is so embarrassed when he was asked about when will they have a kiss.

here is the link if anyone want to rewatch it lol

link

Guest hundredhide

I feel the sameee way! Lets just hope SY doesn't listen to her mom! Mann the mom gets on my nerves once in awhile I mean I understand the fact that SY is her only precious daughter (i think every mom feels that way), but the way she meddle too much on her daughters bussiness I think that's a bit too much, and she assumes that just because HR is back TB will get back with her and leave SY hanging. I mean I think she should give TB the benifit of a doubt, I think he deserves that much.. Idk if anybody agrees with me but that's just my opinon ^_^

ikrrrr! sometimes i think SY's mum is understandable but she's just too meddlesome, like she doesnt have her own life and just keeps poking her nose into her daughter's and sister's life, although its for their own good. and honestly i thought TB was quite nice in the way that he actually tried to sit SY down to talk sense to her although she irrationally could not accept it. lol.

but i think SY will start to side TB once again when her mum tries to put TB down, as usual. haha.

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 27 to 34 are out.

ojakgyubrothers.jpg

Ojakgyo Brothers 1-34 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2533-ojakgyo-brothers-ojakgyo-hyungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest howel021

Hi everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 27 to 34 are out.

*quoted image*

Ojakgyo Brothers 1-34 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...ungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

yay!!! thank you soooo much =D

anyone noticed those similarities & differences in TB & SY kissing scene and TH & JE kissing scene?

SY kisses TB first coz she is overwhelmed with love after hearing TB's little confession.

this is similar to TH who is also overwhelmed with love after JE's love confession.

but SY quickly ran away coz she is embarrassed & surprised by her own actions.

while JE backs away coz she is surprised that her supposedly stiff & pabo ahjussi dare to kiss her xD

but then at the 2nd kiss. TB holds SY's hands when he kisses her while TH holds JE's face.

i think these two actions totally reflect the nature of these two relationships.

TH held JE's face cause he is being possessive & he wants JE very much. both are kinda frustrated with each other coz their relationship is still very raw. (they are surrounded by trees/nature when they kiss. nature = raw, unpredictable). they are so passionate about each other that you can totally see the love burning in their eyes.

this is different w/ TB & SY. TB is giving assurance to SY that he has now opened his heart to her & sees her in romantic ways by holding her hands. these two actually understand each other very much. they are not afraid to confront the others when they feel unhappy. they fight constantly but they make up pretty fast. their relationship already has solid ground. (look at the background of their kissing scene. they are on a rooftop surrounded by high solid buildings).

sorry for the babbling but can't help but notice and love these little details. thumbs up to the PD & scriptwriter :wub:

I agree, what ever happened to seung mi? haha, I would love love love to see a jealous jaeun. I bet she would be more possesive than tae hee~ I think after the kiss they would have some awkward moments at first then next thing you know theyre holding hands! lol.

I would also love to see 'lovey dovey' moments between those two. kinda like the couple in smile, you. so cute~ can't wait for the weekend!

Archived