[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Guest ZzDramaAddictzZ

I agree with daRings! I thought this is going to be a kiss scene as well! :sweatingbullets:

When Tae Hee drags her onto the wall and asks her why she came when she told him to stay away from her she should answer something like I regretted it. I regretted it right after I told you to stay away from me. And after I heard that your mother passed away I just can’t not care about you.I…

And then he should just kiss her. ^___^

Ok my imagination is running wild here. Well, at least hug then?xDD

This waiting is driving me crazy!>.<

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with  daRings! I thought this is going to be a kiss scene as well! :sweatingbullets:

When Tae Hee drags her onto the wall and asks her why she came when she told him to stay away from her she should answer something like I regretted it. I regretted it right after I told you to stay away from me. And after I heard that your mother passed away I just  can’t  not care about you.I…

And then he should just kiss her. ^___^

Ok my imagination is running wild here. Well, at least hug then?xDD

This waiting is driving me crazy!>.<

kyaaaaa! i like ur imagination! *high five*! lol

but u know i have this feeling, that Ja Eun will probably say something bad to him after what he said to her...coz at the end of the preview, she looked pissed!!

but i hope she would be more calm this time, coz if she match up with Taehee's anger, then they will never make up!!

i hope her pride wouldnt get in the way, and instead i hope she'll talk calmer to taehee and explain herself instead of getting angry..

LOL..I knew you would be the HAPPIEST ONE :w00t: since you've been imagining this scene a couple of episodes ago.  

:sweatingbullets:

u still remember my post back then? hehehhe yeah i actually got VERY excited when i saw that preview! :lol:

i hope we'll get something like that again in the future, but instead of angry Taehee...hopefully its the "excited/passionate" taehee grab! LOL jk!

Guest thanatus000

i think the best answer that JE can give to TH is her true feelings...i mean she need to open up to him why she need to do what she did or why she said those hurtful things to him so that TH can understand all those things and also can open up to her just like what happened before.....

but i hope this week episode will be the end of their sufferings...i..:))

i'm still being optimistic to the possibility of a kiss scene~ teehee, i just hope! maybe a hug or so, just show a little something something. tease the fans a little! C:

Guest shane1994_coolgirl

just finished watching....aishhh what we wished for never came....no hug...no whatever... :(

can you tell me what happened after taehee told her not to fool around with her or something? what else did he say/do to her? i missed the last 10-15 minutes or so cause my internet connection screwed up. so pissed :(

Guest sailorenigma

I really liked this episode. NOW, hopefully JE will do her best to get closer to TH just like she did when she tried to win BJ's heart ♥ :wub:

I know a little bit of Korean ...but I think I understood well the last scene (the one with GM and TH) I think TH said something like he misses mom, and asked GM if she misses her too... but she said no! <_< ...I wonder why?o? or did he ask for something else and I getting this all wrong?!! :sweatingbullets: Ughhh...* I might buy Rosseta Stone to learn Korean..Since my native language is Spanish =.= I wish I knew Korean...but -_-

Anyway, I loved the scence with G and TB that was a hell out fun XDD lol

There is no preview for tomorrow's episode!! NO NICE!!!!! fury.gif

Ok...Now I got to go back and sleep since I woke up too early to watch this episode live (Wahington D.C -Time-) *o* Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Night - night XD

;)

Guest shane1994_coolgirl

ep 32 written preview is out!! can anyone please translate it :) thanks

창식은 제하를 찾아가 태희친모에 대해 묻고, 제하는 태희에게 어머니가 남긴

유품이 있으니 직접 찾아가라 얘기한다. 창식과 복자는 태희를 만나 제하에게서 들은

친모 얘기를 들려주며 임종도 못 지키게 해서 미안하다 얘기하는데...

제하는 자은에게 애니메이션 배경에 필요한 농장 사진을 찍으러 가자며 데리고 나선다.

농장을 바라보며 자은은 즐거웠던 추억에 잠기고...

Guest summerlamb

omg, JE, it was really nice of her to go see TH, cos G and BJ asked her to, but i can understand TH, being somewhat angry with her, like she is playing around with his emotions all too well, afterall its not like he has had any relationship issues that we know of, so it is very frustrating for him to have to process, hot and cold switch, and now add to the mix, he is now mourning the Mother who gave birth to him, so I liked how he had the last say in what happened this time and, just yelled at her then stormed out. blush.gif Stay strong TH, she will come to you phew.gif

/cries I missed the live stream today because I was out for dinner T_T

just finished watching..

My heart keeps breaking for Taehee every week. Oh dear.. and his scenes with Jaeun were heartbreaking too. But JaEun went to him and talked, so there's progress. Taehee needs you very much, Jaeun T_T

And fluffy SY & TB! So cuteeee. I wonder what will happen if TB does meet his ex again. @_@

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode..

Taehee & JaEun Cut 1 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 31

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

ElTBq.png

Taehee needs a hug :(

2mnzL.png

Sweet scene~

31wu9.png

Maknae's hair! :)

HUJtr.png

So handsome.. couldn't help it. :P

zT3UX.png

:(

d5me2.png

tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Thanks sierralainewalsh!! The last scene was so sad! TH's quivering lips and tears.... T T And JE, if you were not hostile to TH when he came to see you in the first scene, I think he would have just fallen in your arms and cry his heart out. U spoilt it JE-ah!.............. The push against the wall was like hmmm, she catapulted? I wonder if they had many takes. I can imagine JW apologising to Uee many times... hehehehehe.

Can I know how the granny found out that the buyer was KJH's dad??

Guest thunderbolt

Hi Ojakgyo Brothers fans,

Dropping by to share my OB review:

http://thundiesprattle.com/2011/11/18/ojakkyo-brothers/

Loving the drama! And absolutely loving Joo Won! :wub::wub:

http://thundiesprattle.com/2011/11/12/joo-won/

Archived