[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^Thank you guys for the translation! WE really appreciates it!

I had questioned about that too. The time when she had nowhere to do and had to sleep in the office, couldn't they let her stay atleast a night or two! Maybe's it's her pride but they know pretty well of her situation. If they were true friends, they would atleast show a bit of concern. I hardly see them. Well maybe the drama has enough scenes with the brothers already, so they don't care to fit their stories in.

I think she fought with her friends, remember?

One night she was drunk and said nasty things to her friend, and they fought.

They only get back together after she came back to the farm the 2nd time and went back to school.

It's the episode where the loanshark was looking for her that she made up with her friends.

saw episode 21 live from kbs today but don know what is going on esp btw JE n TH....i think Je was talking about her father? can someone plsssssss help...thank you !!

Guest antinh85

^^ thanks for giving us the link to the recap. Atleast I can now understand something about it.

The episode was pretty boring. But the highlight has to be when TH stares at JE...EEEEEEEEEEk... I love it. You're slowly falling for her man!!!! No matter how much he denies it..hahahh I can't wait until the episode when he'll realize it, then he'll act all awkward. It'll be hilarious. hahah

im so happy someone is doing recaps!! :D

so Noodle's mom is in korea!!!

i wonder why she still wants taeshik to take care of her son??

maybe she's dying of illness? lol (like a typical korean drama...)

or maybe her husband is abusive (coz when noodles was sleeping on the motel, the camera zoomed into his fingers and there's some scratches, and so are his feet) that's why she thinks it'd be better to let taeshik take care of him.

and im glad Taepil isnt just standing up for his mom, he was actually disappointed and upset with her.

i thought he would still choose to be ignorant and stand by her mom's side no matter what.

so for the first time, i liked taepil! lol :D

(i still think the mom was really evil for treating ja eun badly when she stoled the contract)

eventhough there's not much Taehee/JaEun interaction, i like how they are always bumping into each other!!

it's like they are really fated to be together..hehe

and when Tae Hee was staring at her..aigoooo i could see the twinkle in his eyes!!

finally! we are seeing some light in them!!

hopefully we'll be able to see more of them on tomorrow's ep!!

I am starting to wonder when will TB finally appreciate SY. He still has not shown signs that he is starting to see her as a woman. Maybe when she totally gives up on him? I would want TB to pursue SY.

I love it when JE sent a SMS to TH and when he did not reply that made her huff and puff. >.<

btw, i've always wondered...

When Ja eun was still homeless, and when ajumma keeps on chasing her away from the farm, and she keeps saying she doesnt have anyone, doesnt have a home....

doesnt she have 2 friends??? :unsure: 

Why haven't she thought of asking if she can stay  with her friends??i mean, they both look rich, and i'm sure they care for her...so i don't get why she was living elsewhere when she wasn't allowed to live in ojakgyo...

i just realized it now.

Other things that I am wondering are how come JE has never repeated an attire when she only brought in one suit case when she came into Ojagkyo and where does she plug her cellphone and laptop for charging if she had been living in a tent.

Guest rainyrainy

I am starting to wonder when will TB finally appreciate SY. He still has not shown signs that he is starting to see her as a woman. Maybe when she totally gives up on him? I would want TB to pursue SY.

I love it when JE sent a SMS to TH and when he did not reply that made her huff and puff. >.<

Other things that I am wondering are how come JE has never repeated an attire when she only brought in one suit case when she came into Ojagkyo and where does she plug her cellphone and laptop for charging if she had been living in a tent.

Hi Zinti , she plugs them in the garage ( check out epi 14 at 43:7 )

Hi everybody , first time posting here , I'm loving this drama eventhough the pace is a little bit slow especially with my two favourite couples JE-TH and TB-SY , I wonder when they guys will really fall in love with the two girls , the moment they will realize their new feelings that will be very cute to watch 

I also expect TB's ex-girlfriend will may appear for creating some more anguish between the couple 

anyway , I'm enjoying this drama :)

LOL i totally agree! i was wondering how come she still has soooo many nice clothes to wear, when she only have 1 luggage?? how can she fit all her boots, and layer of clothes?? speaking of which, i really like her fashion! :D got screencaps and saved them for reference..lol

just watched today's episode and it seems our main couple is finally making some progress!! :wub:

J falls asleep in his car and TH can't concentrate on his work at all (now, knowing the character, this definitively must mean something LOL) then they play scissor/rock/paper game (not sure about the english name sorry -.-') and he gets all sensitive when she cames closer and blow on his forhead getting ready to hit him

and finally we get some JELAOUSY *yay* maknae is being extra nice to hear (letting her sit to rest from work, offering a drink and even massaging her ankle and I swear TH is going crazy trying not to burn them while staring :ph34r::P

on the other side I'm a little bit concerned about the stepmother thing.. L O V E this drama more & more but, please, don't give us too much angst <3

JE has her own aegyo for TH! How cute!

And TP is such a good plot device to make TH realize his growing feelings for JE. Bring it on!

And I don't like JE's stepmother at all! Grrr ...

Hi Zinti , she plugs them in the garage ( check out epi 14 at 43:7 )

Hi everybody , first time posting here , I'm loving this drama eventhough the pace is a little bit slow especially with my two favourite couples JE-TH and TB-SY , I wonder when they guys will really fall in love with the two girls , the moment they will realize their new feelings that will be very cute to watch 

I also expect TB's ex-girlfriend will may appear for creating some more anguish between the couple 

anyway , I'm enjoying this drama :)

Wow! You know the exact episode and time! Gamsahabnida! 

I was thinking as well that the ex-girlfriend may resurface later on and challenge further the relationship between TB and SY. But I hope by that time TB has started to fall for her already. Poor SY! Her heart has been broken several times since TB kept on dismissing her.

LOL i totally agree! i was wondering how come she still has soooo many nice clothes to wear, when she only have 1 luggage?? how can she fit all her boots, and layer of clothes?? speaking of which, i really like her fashion! :D got screencaps and saved them for reference..lol

Keke ... may be that luggage of hers is a magic luggage that can give unlimited fashionable clothes! If that is the case, I would certainly love to have a luggage like that! 

just watched today's episode and it seems our main couple is finally making some progress!! :wub:

J falls asleep in his car and TH can't concentrate on his work at all (now, knowing the character, this definitively must mean something LOL) then they play scissor/rock/paper game (not sure about the english name sorry -.-') and he gets all sensitive when she cames closer and blow on his forhead getting ready to hit him

and finally we get some JELAOUSY *yay* maknae is being extra nice to hear (letting her sit to rest from work, offering a drink and even massaging her ankle and I swear TH is going crazy trying not to burn them while staring :ph34r::P

on the other side I'm a little bit concerned about the stepmother thing.. L O V E this drama more & more but, please, don't give us too much angst <3

Hooray for more TH & JE scenes...that's what everyone hoping to see and boy jealousy already so soooon...bring it on indeed! :w00t:

Guest antinh85

OMG it's what I have been waiting for ! When he was staring at them, he just looks so hot. I bet he'll have a hard time sleeping that night..hahah

The step-mother appearance just totally ruined my mood. Seems like JE happy times at the farm is no more. Finally she gets along with everyone, then this happens. RRRRRRRRRRRR Couldn't you just wait until another episode. I kinda don't want the angst to come yet.

waaaah!!!!

the flicking game scene is soooo cuteeee!!! :w00t:

lovE it!!

i keep repeating it so much!

especially when ja eun lean closer and breath on his forehead and his reaction was priceless!!! LOL

i think ja eun think its so innocent, but the way he reacts adds some other meaning to it.....:lol:

btw, i dont get why the aunt still keep on insisting and wanting to do business in that area?! is she stupid or what? lol

i mean...everyone already know she was deceived by that friend, and Taepil already told her its not a good idea to continue on that business...then why?? why does she still want that freaking business? why cant she just start a business elsewhere??

Archived