[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Guest rainyrainy

Whr did u watch 33?!

you can watch the epi on dramacrazy.com , it comes two or 3 hours later after the live brodcasting :)

tomorrow's epi seems Daebak and a jealous TH will be cute ( and I wish not heartbreaking ) to watch :)

did u notice how he didn't stop looking at JE since the mn she entred the house till they sat around the table , the guy is just so in love with his JE ah , I wish we will have some cute scenes between the two very soon even if it's a jealousy scene ;)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mleXiHuanNi

Ahh I was so happy to see the preview of the next episodeee.

Now what I really want to happen is where Jaeun sees Taehee with another girl. Maybe the chief's daughter!! We haven't seen her for so long :[ or maybe Taehee actually had a small interest in this girl during highschool or college, and she liked him, and he wasn't sure or scared to (so never proceeded). She shows up and is the rival!

But yeah I want the girl to hold on to Taehee's arm, like playing around saying please eat with me or whatever. Then Jaeun sees them then Taehee will look all guilty and be like it's not what it looks like and becomes really anxious! Then of course Jaeun is jealous :D

Anyways for the other parts. I'm really going to hate Taebum's ex. The preview already got me annoyed with her!!! I just want Sooyoung to blurt out in her company that she's married to Taebum and has his child LOL.

hi OB fanatics,

just want to share this:

for you guys who want to watch it live, softy at Cadence was being helpful and posted some streaming links.

for some who can't stream, you can watch it later on dramacrazy.net and some other similar sites.

for those who want to download the episode, semi-fly is posting the torrent links almost right after the drama ended, 1 to 2 hours tops. if you have the torrent link, you need to have a torrent client to run them, you can download utorrent here or bittorent here. once you got these installed on your computer and have downloaded the torrent links supplied by semi-fly, it automatically starts downloading once you open the torrent links. just wait for it to finish and enjoy! :)

another way to download the episode is to go to hosting sites such as am-addictiona and myasiancinema. they usually got the raw vid up 2-4 hours tops. you can usually download it thru megaupload or mediafire.

hope this helped :) :) :)

Guest green.teax

Just finished episode 32, currently waiting for c-subs to come out for the next ep.

I'm definitely looking forward to things finally moving forward a bit more now. Love all the couples in the show, and the TB-SY couple is definitely second fav. :]

Guest summerlamb

nicely done :) , i could live with that last scene for a week blush.gif , just don't want to think what JE's reply will be to him, becos of how the last time TH confessed to her and she pretty much, squashed that,, but this time he really knows that its her, and no one else will fill the void :wub: , and, the ,GM was awesome for suggesting that TH take JE back to get her things, but when he just drove off without waiting for her to belt up, was funny,,,,,,.......,.,.<Jealous Much???> :wub: lol

Some screen captures from episode 34:

Thanks SEMI-FLY for spreading the joy of being spoiled! :D

:wub: DAEBAK so giddy and happy over this wonderful progress but very apprehensive with J answer…please dear J give positive response don’t make our TH sad anymore! Woah…jealous TH is much cuter & sweeter… w00t.gif Love does make one goes crazy!! blush.gif

OMO What does the letter from the Philippines said...not bad news I hope! :o

thanks semi-fly for always sharing the happiness!

this is such a good and fluffy episode, esp for the family and TH and J. I am just sort of sad coz of the angst now introduced in the TB-SY couple.

hope to be able to DL xvid hanrel soon, thanks

I forgot who asked me, but i'm from Singapore! :P

Anyways, thanks all once again for the links and screencaps! I dont get why JE acts all smiley and happy whenever she gets calls from the PD guy...I mean it's not like she's into him and she knows that TH likes her right? Muahahahaha it's so funny how TH and JE play the hot and cold game.

It's pretty easy to guess that she's gonna turn TH down next week since she has promised the PD 20 dates. I have a feeling that the kiss is only gonna come after she finds out that TH's mum is dead or when she finds out that the 2 guys are step brothers. I mean there's gotta be a reason why JE doesn't know till now.

I'll repeat this one more time b4 i go....i HATE TH's curly/wavy not side swept hair. Makes him look ugly. I guess it's just me. :lol:

wow today's episode was good..hehe cant stop smiling at TH being jealous..i think JE will turn down TH too since theres still 16 episodes to go but still I am happy to see them having interaction..better than having them not talking to each other..seriously i want UEE and Joo won to date for real they look perfect together!!! Cant wait for next week i hope these week days got fast faster fastest hehehe

I love this show so much. At first I was waiting for the hardsubbed files so I wouldn't have to deal with sub files, then I gave in and got the softsub to catch up, and now I'm just watching RAW >_<

I hope the sunshine and butterflies stay in Ojakgyo Farm for a while because all that angst was really hard to watch. Please please please don't turn TH down just because you're going on dates with JH. Casual dates =/= exclusive dating. But she should really tell TH about the deal because it's gonna come back to bite her in the butt. And omg, that confession speech must've been the most TH says at once. I've never heard him said more words in one go like that. Seriously, how can any girl will herself to say no?

wow today's episode was good..hehe cant stop smiling at TH being jealous..i think JE will turn down TH too since theres still 16 episodes to go but still I am happy to see them having interaction..better than having them not talking to each other..seriously i want UEE and Joo won to date for real they look perfect together!!! Cant wait for next week i hope these week days got fast faster fastest hehehe

Want to share something i read in softy's blog. In a recent interview joo won said that the last part of the forehead flicking game is real. Both didnt know the cameras were rolling. Hahah no wonder jw was smiling so happily in the last few seconds of the scene. When the interviewer asked jw if he and uee were close, he said yes..... I hope this interview is frm entertainment weekly so i can watch it on kbs world :)

I also saw an interview whr jw said his co stars of his new movie hope that uee would come for the premiere. Didnt see any pics of her. Wonder if she did. :phew:

Does anyone know what happened to Am-Addiction? I went there to download Ojakgyo Brothers, but it said the link does not work

the link is probably broken. give the mods some time to fix it. but in the meantime, if you have an account with them, you can download at aja-aja.com ^^ i download there all the time and i find it to be pretty reliable ;]

Guest resendes75

Sorry if this has been discussed, but i'm watching this show here in the US so i'm still at the beginning of the drama. I was wondering who is the actress that plays Yejin, the girl that gets set up with the first son early on where they go eat and he drops his wallet and cant pay for lunch so Yejin pays. She looks familiar to me. thank you for your help

Guest sailorenigma

BTW the written preview for ep 35 is out. Someone kind just posted it in Softy's blog. So please if anyone here knows Korean, please translate this. PLEASE ♥

태희의 고백에 자은은 가슴이 벅차오르고 설렌다. 무슨 말을 해야 할지 몰라

겨우 한마디를 내뱉은 자은. 태희는 자은의 대답을 해석하기 위해 밤새 고민하다가

결국 태필을 찾아가 연애상담을 하는데…

한편, 수영은 혜령과 함께 취재를 나가게 되고, 혜령이 태범에게

아직 미련이 있음을 알게된다. 수영의 마음은 심란한데…

태범은 계속 회사에서 혜령과 부딪치자 결국 혜령에게 결혼사실을 밝히고…

I tried to use babylon's translations but it doesn't make sense at all XD

So please translate it!!♥o♥

Archived