[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Guest rainyrainy

I'm so dying for a vidéo preview but seems there's none till now

I agree with u too , a jalous JE Will be great and funny to watch becoz I'm sure she Will show overly her jealousy just the way done by TH

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love this drama. I'm just curious about something. How old is Hwang Tae Hee? and his biologic brother?

Tae Hee - 30

Tae Shik - 37

Tae Bum - 33 or 34

Tae Pil - 27

KJ or Kim PD-nim (TH step bro) - i believe his 33?

Correct me if I'm wrong sweatingbullets.gif

How old is Beak Ja Eun 

Thank you*quoted image*

I believe Baek Ja Eun is 24. Because the age gap between her and Tae Hee relatively big, she decided to call Tae Hee 'Ajusshi'.

But I can't wait to hear her calling him Oppa... *fangirling*

Btw, Is the video preview for ep 37 will come out or not? I'm reaaalllyyyy curious about the story of TH and JE.

This whole week without knowing anything about the next episode reallyyy frustrated me.

Guest antinh85

People over in Softy forum talked about a possible 10 episode extension? Is this true guys?

It may make the drama really draggy because the drama does not have enough conflicts for it to be that long. But I don't want to not see my favorite couple every weekend, if they'll give me more romantic scenes with them, then it's fine.

Also Joo Won is possibly signing on to another drama, so he'll probably won't even agree to the extension.

People over in Softy forum talked about a possible 10 episode extension? Is this true guys?

It may make the drama really draggy because the drama does not have enough conflicts for it to be that long. But I don't want to not see my favorite couple every weekend, if they'll give me more romantic scenes with them, then it's fine.

Also Joo Won is possibly signing on to another drama, so he'll probably won't even agree to the extension.

If you are talking about the new drama starring Han Ga In then he has already declined to be in that drama due to possible extension of OB. He was initially signed to be in that new drama..anyway i cant wait for tomorrow to come soon..our lovely couple..btw both Joo Won and UEE are nominated for New actors award for KBS Award..I seriously hope they win!!!

Can't wait for the video preview, i want to see some scenes of the after kiss! And hiw they will be ariund each other. But it seems the NeXT ep will center on SY & TB T_T...... Well i like that couple too but i want to see moré TH & JE cute moments.

Thanks so much for the written preview!! ^^

I believe Baek Ja Eun is 24. Because the age gap between her and Tae Hee relatively big, she decided to call Tae Hee 'Ajusshi'.

But I can't wait to hear her calling him Oppa... *fangirling*

Btw, Is the video preview for ep 37 will come out or not? I'm reaaalllyyyy curious about the story of TH and JE.

This whole week without knowing anything about the next episode reallyyy frustrated me.

you know what I've been checking the KBS site for the episode 37 preview and I haven't seen any either.. weird they should have it release by now.. I know I'm dying to see the preview too! I mean I've read the text preview but I feel like it's not enough lol I'm such a fangirl! damn can't help it tho! it's my COFFEE couple we are talking about here! biggrin.gif

If you are talking about the new drama starring Han Ga In then he has already declined to be in that drama due to possible extension of OB. He was initially signed to be in that new drama..anyway i cant wait for tomorrow to come soon..our lovely couple..btw both Joo Won and UEE are nominated for New actors award for KBS Award..I seriously hope they win!!!

I was gone for two days (since I was freaking sick grrrrrr!!) and I missed the news that they said KBS is extending OB for 10 more episodes? I want to know if it's true or not?? I don't mind seeing my lovely couple for about 10 more episodes... but.. extended dramas tend to have sucky plot... well as long as it's all about Tae hee and Ja Eun I don't mind at all hehee... 

Can't wait for the video preview, i want to see some scenes of the after kiss! And hiw they will be ariund each other. But it seems the NeXT ep will center on SY & TB T_T...... Well i like that couple too but i want to see moré TH & JE cute moments.

Thanks so much for the written preview!! ^^

^@hikary25 I loveee your signature avatar hehe it's cuteee =) your an OB fangirl hehe

^@hikary25 I loveee your signature avatar hehe it's cuteee =) your an OB fangirl hehe

Hahaha blush.gif^_^ lol Is it really that obvious?! XD haha I totally love this couple maybe they can even win over Woori & DongJoo couple [Of CYHMH?] place now!

Preview 37

YT link

OMO OMO OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO w00t.gif:wub: Thanks so much for the preview! At last I can be at peace haha, and OMG what a kiss? phew.gif I'm going crazy because of that awesome kiss, don't know how many times I hae watch and continue watching the preview!

I want to watch the ep. ASAP!

Thank god that TH & JE will act as a proper couple now!

TP is my new favorite brother now! So cute at teasin our lovely new couple

Guest victoriamai

Hi guys (: I'm new here, well not really.. cause i've been stalking the thread for months and months and months but I finally decided to post.. xD Ah! I can't wait for tomorrow...

Looks like we got a TH who can't keep his feelings and desires in... LOLOLOL

Tomorrow's KISS!

2rfvx8g.jpg

<33333333333

14bei9.jpg

LOOK AT HIS HAND GRIP THAT STEERING WHEEL ;) hahaha.. but in the kiss.. he's gripping the dashboard.. :DDD

I HOPE THEY HAVE A MILLION KISSES.

Edit:

Okay so I had some time to come back and translate the preview..

I'm not Korean and I know very limited Korean so don't count on me to do much translating! hehehe. but anyways, i believe this is the basic jiff of what was said... o.o

TP: Looks like you guys did it too hard, you're lips are completely swollen! You guys kissed didn't you?

TH: Yah! I told you not to talk about nonsense!

TP: ( to J) your lips are swollen... tired?

JE: No.. I'm okay.

TP: Hyung! You too! You're lips are also swollen.

Dad: That's right.. why are your lips so swollen?

Guest kierikieli

I never participate in any forum, always be a silent reader, but I really love this drama :)

I don't know how to tag spoiler, but this is a bit spoiler from today ep.....

1. a couple duck

2. the kiss.......I don't want to tell more about this, you should watch it by yourself, it's not like what we think of, I laughed so hard when I watched it :D

Archived