Envyderm, Revitalash, Idol Lash, Latisse...any testimonials?

Guest TechnoFibre

• 2 months later...
Guest lhsbndfrk89

This is from personal experience :)

I currently use Rapidlash and I am quite happy with it~ There isn't no before picture, but let's just say I had VERY short and thin eyelashes.

You can check it out on my tumblr

http://elliemaexoxo.tumblr.com/post/9725472752/rapidlash-review

I hope this helps~

• 9 months later...
Guest mangyhcg

I use FYSIKO eyelash serum, it doesnt require prescription and a tube lasts more than 6 months. I used LATISSE before and it works as well as FYSIKo but I calculated that I spent over a thousand dollars on it a year. and had to go get prescription... so now I am using FYSIKO - less than two tubes a year. Eyelashes huge.

Guest agentdevil5656

I've also been trying Rapidlash. To be honest, I don't see the difference. I've had it for about three months now and I feel pretty meh on it. Something I won't be repurchasing, but judging from other posts feel free to try. 

• 2 years later...

I've been using revitalash and it works very very well. All of friends have been converted to revitalash users since they saw my wonderful results. Everyone thinks I have fake lashes on when I use mascara. Even without mascara, its still very obvious. It is pricey but you can get the product on amazon or ebay from trusted sellers. I would say that after 3 weeks to one month you should be able to see noticeable results. Then once you have reached your desired lash length, use every two days or so.   I have heard of side effects and there are slightly some unfortunately. It does leave a bit of temporary pigmentation beneath your lash line. I say temporary because it does go away the next day. Besides that, I recommend Revitalash.

• 8 months later...
Guest AnnaAusten

Yes, latisse eyelash growth is effective for growing long and thick eyelashes in individual who have short eyelashes. It is best solution to grow lashes. You can buy latisse online without prescription at affordable cost.

• 1 year later...

I personally used Idol Lash - eyelash enhancer that aims to promote longer, thicker, darker and fuller lashes. It is by far the most affordable option on the market and they offer a free trial. It made up of natural ingredients - Kelp, honey extract, nettle, chamomile extract and alfalfa extract. It doesnt show any side effect thus used by women across the world.

Archived