★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest kdrama_lovers2011

How i miss CH more now.  Thanks to MinMIn thread i love the pics, video links and shared thoughts much appreciated.  smile.gif

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweety86_ph

hello, there new minmin shippers! thanks for coming on board and joining in the fun! :D

hehehe MH does like girls who can speak english because he needs someone to practice with. i'll bet he practices with MY a lot. maybe that's why they're hanging out and laughing all the time :D

Guest sweety86_ph

gah... this vid is blocked in my country.. anyone can make a gif of it?

anyways, i'm a long stalker of MinMin thread (and also PMY & City Hunter thread).. kekeke.. thought I should come out of the hole and join you guys spazzing over these two hot people!! :P

hi, ice! try scrolling back a few pages and you'll see GIFs posted by heartminmin and simply hero, if i'm not mistaken. it's an interview of them before or after the club kiss scene. otua also posted the translation in the previous page, where MH was asked how long he and MY have been dating. he passed the question to her, but she threw it back at him coz he was the man, so he said 10 mins ago.

then you'll see how they had to do many takes of the kiss scene to get different angles. then, the judo scene after LYS insults NN by paying for the kiss. in the GIFs, you'll also see MH teasing MY by pretending to be hurt and when she comes over to check on him (without standing up, mind you!), he gets up, laughs and says he's alright.

argh...this is annoying. hope they post this time:

1st pic

*quoted image*

2nd pic

*quoted image*

additional treats

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

sorry if these have been reposted

credits to the lovely minoz of MH's official thread (ilwoo-aein has some of the best minmin couple pics BTS...i wonder if she's a minmin shipper too :) )

Thanks for the photos.  smile.gif

@HeartMinMin and @luv_harmony i agree PMY did kiss LMH back you can see it in the making of CH but the editing is not that good when you saw CH epi 9. I don't think she needs to kiss more than that. (my opinon)

@MC_Lee thanks for the link. I just read somewhere that PMY speak english in High Kick.  But i saw a clip where she sang at the bar in english so lovely! smile.gif

(MinMin Couple) Minho && Minyoung CITY HUNTER BTS Judo  

0:41 LMH was saying something? 

0:43 PMY rubbing his back and it seems that LMH wanted her to rub his head too? my own interpretation pardon me. 

Welcome to new minmin lovers! So happy we continue to grow loving MinMIn Couple.  biggrin.gif

Guest sweety86_ph

i'm not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but it's the BTS of the fountain scene from woraluck on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHdTHv6A9jo&feature=related

in 0:40, it's as MH forgot that the kids were there and was just running with MY in the fountain. he was teasing her as usual, until she pushed the kids towards him

in 2:03, they're playing rock-paper-scissors with the kids. so cute!

they look like a real family here, even the commenters in YT said so. is this a real picture of what their future married life will look like ;D

Guest sweety86_ph

My favorite CH the making! I download it so i can rewatch any time! *quoted image*

Have you notice MH's feet started to move slowly as she walked back slowly too? He knew MY will run again he even asked the kids for help maybe the water was so cold? *quoted image*

OMG i always watched that clip! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

yeah! it really looks like a capture of another one of their QT's together and the kids were just props hahaha

Guest cantakeitnemore

i'm not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but it's the BTS of the fountain scene from woraluck on YT:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

in 0:40, it's as MH forgot that the kids were there and was just running with MY in the fountain. he was teasing her as usual, until she pushed the kids towards him

in 2:03, they're playing rock-paper-scissors with the kids. so cute!

they look like a real family here, even the commenters in YT said so. is this a real picture of what their future married life will look like ;D

I couldn't help smiling at your post. It really makes feel like I am really becoming (no wait...I already am) a freak, who is more interested in someone else's life(who don't know and don't even care) than my own blush.gif!! 

Anyway...Its good to be a freak sometimes...rolleyes.gif

Guest sweety86_ph

I couldn't help smiling at your post. It really makes feel like I am really becoming (no wait...I already am) a freak, who is more interested in someone else's life(who don't know and don't even care) than my own *quoted image*!! 

Anyway...Its good to be a freak sometimes...*quoted image*

i hug you, chinggu! yes, it's great to be a freak. it gives us something else to think about outside our daily routines. so glad we're all on the same boat! :D

Guest cantakeitnemore

i hug you, chinggu! yes, it's great to be a freak. it gives us something else to think about outside our daily routines. so glad we're all on the same boat! :D

totally!!!!!smile.gif its heartstrings day..so I'm gonna miss CH less tonight!! :)

Guest achooa123098

totally!!!!!*quoted image* its heartstrings day..so I'm gonna miss CH less tonight!! :)

It's the first wednesday of my summer without city hunter :( sad but yeah, it's good that heartstrings  can lift up my mood a bit XD uhhh, I really hope we can tweet nonstop to the PD of city hunter and ask if he can make a sequel... i'm really dying here...like literally! ahhaha! Like... what happened to Kim Nana's earrings? the ring?? and... I wanna see more MINMIN moments!!! hahaha!!! more skinship!!! If not city hunter part 2, I really hope/pray that they'll have LOTS of projects together!!! I just want to see them together!! hahaha!!!

After watching episode 20 BTS it is so obvious that Minho has a big thing for our Minyoung! Did you see now he immediately goes to her for a hug even though she's not paying attention.. I bet he wanted a longer more passionate hug but MY ended it ... Maybe she didnt want it to be to obvious .. Or she saved something better for later ㅋㅋㅋ 민민 Couple fighting!! <3

Yes there are more and more people, welcome to all. :)

Thank you for translations, links, pics and video added. ;)

PMY hand's during their hug :phew:  of making of 20. Her hand is well down at begining. :P   Is it a reflex for you PMY ? hihihihi :lol:

Yes there are more and more people, welcome to all. :)

Thank you for translations, links, pics and video added. ;)

PMY hand's during their hug :phew:  of making of 20. Her hand is well down at begining. :P   Is it a reflex for you PMY ? hihihihi :lol:

her hands were basically touching his richard simmons phew.gif

Archived