[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

Just watched episode 1 and 2 yesterday and i love it! Erm the story is little bit like sex in the city but seeing it in korean makes it surreal...So far i love the chemistry between both leads :) Going to continue watching for sure....

Hoping that this thread will be a more active one since there is a subbing team involved...Hwaiting subbing team!!

Well since i topped this page, i just found the press conference picture in the Naver. Credit to Anny Koh :) hope you don't mind me sharing this pictures with the ppl in soompi...Lack of information this thread :)

98817749.jpg

41199874.jpg

64680141.jpg

80941471.jpg

55702983.jpg

49818280.jpg

P/s - Just found out that this drama has their official twitter as well...

FOllow them @ http://twitter.com/#!/tvn_romance

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first episode was refreshing and a super nice surprise for me. I was really impressed by how interesting it was, but more than anything, what I liked the most was the excellent chemistry between the leading couple. I hope the drama remains as interesting to the end.

Guest arathegreat

Can someone upload RMVB or MKV file versions of this K-drama?

It's too large to download AVI video files.

I like the concept 'cause its very refreshing to watch.

Hope that more people will watch this.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Need Romance Episode 1 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

I Need Romance 1 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1857-i-need-romance-2011-coming-soon%2F

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest bittersweet_

I just watched the first two episodes and i must say I LOVE IT already. It's refreshing. It's not the typical lovey-dovey romance story, a real life look at man and women's desire. Can't wait for more episodes.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Need Romance Episode 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

I Need Romance 2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1857-i-need-romance-2011-coming-soon%2F

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest alexx

semi-fly thanks so much :wub:

I'm watching ep 3, thanks to your link.

Among 3 female leads I like that bride girl, so cool :D

Relly you save me!

*Muahh*

Didn't think that darksmurf would sub it so quick ^^

Does anyone have more info on Alex, he is soooooooo cute :D

I'm watching now and that looks like Ricky Kim. 

The first two episodes are cute and fun. I guess the tall one = Samantha, bride = Charlotte and main girl is Carrie. I guess Sung Soo is her Big... problem is I hate Big :(

Feel free to check out my thoughts on the drama.

Guest Lismel

It seems really interesting ! Though I like that this is usually more about romance and love, and less about sex, in Korean drama... it's nice to see an adult relationship !

After I saw the recap on DramaBeans, I really wanted to see this show ! Thanks for the links !

i can't download the torrent from box.net. is there a problem with the link?

I have no problem downloading it :) Maybe try other browser?

I didn't know that this drama was schedule on Mon-tues episode...Super awesome!!! Bcoz i have my wed-thurs drama full already...lol

Thanks Semi-fly on the torrent link and congrats on becoming soompi's moderator...hehe

Archived