[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really enjoying this drama, the skin ship is so natural. Most k-drama and movies attempt at showing natural loving sexually relationship always fall flat, it comes off so many times as force and awkward but in this drama it seem very realistic and for that only I will continue to watch.

I just finished watching episode1 I'm kinda shocking with Prince Yul w00t.gifsweatingbullets.gif

He was so cute and I find so sexy sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif but I still hanging up with his role in Goong. I like the story

just kinda like Sex in the City.

OMG just finished watching episode 4. I knew it that he is going to kiss the cheap girl....I really hate girls who keep bugging guys who has girlfriend :( I'm hoping that his GF will just dump him already..He annoyed hell the crap out of me...Buying a car, house and also the press conference without telling the most important person who has been dating you for almost 10 years? Not accepted...Really that is the red sign already....She should have noticed it and end it rite away without accepted him back !

OMG just finished watching episode 4. I knew it that he is going to kiss the cheap girl....I really hate girls who keep bugging guys who has girlfriend :( I'm hoping that his GF will just dump him already..He annoyed hell the crap out of me...Buying a car, house and also the press conference without telling the most important person who has been dating you for almost 10 years? Not accepted...Really that is the red sign already....She should have noticed it and end it rite away without accepted him back !

I think he's exactly what the tall friend said he is - wants a devoted girlfriend but still wants to play around. I really, really hope they don't end up together in the end. She only knows of one cheating incident. Maybe there are others she's unaware of.

I think he's exactly what the tall friend said he is - wants a devoted girlfriend but still wants to play around. I really, really hope they don't end up together in the end. She only knows of one cheating incident. Maybe there are others she's unaware of.

Exactly, I hope she doesn't end with him as well :) He don;t really deserved her. Like she said the longer they date, their love started to rotted.

Hopefully she will date the hotel's grandson :) Better :)

Guest qttam

So far so good this drama. I hope it does not have one of those open ended endings that will make me feel like I had just wasted my time to watch. *sigh* why did he do it?? i thought he was so sweet and sincere to in young..I guess men are hard to resist temptation..:( i hope he will be able to redeem himself so that I won't hate him...

Guest bittersweet_

So episodes 1 and 2 were quickly translated and posted on dramafever. Does anyone know who's subbing the rest of the episodes? it doesn't seem like the drama has a huge fanbase compared to other typical dramas. that's a shame tho.

Guest kaedejun

So episodes 1 and 2 were quickly translated and posted on dramafever. Does anyone know who's subbing the rest of the episodes? it doesn't seem like the drama has a huge fanbase compared to other typical dramas. that's a shame tho.

more eps are coming soon on DramaFever!

because it's a tvN drama, it doesn't look like there's going to be many subbing it. however i think darksmurf is going to translate it (don't know if it'll be edited much)

Guest robotsneedlovetoo123

This weeks episodes are up on Dramafever!

I don't understand why the guy cheated! I really hope that she ends up with the rich hotel guy.

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

URGH i am soo mad at the freaking Sung Soo for cheating on In Young now i want her to be with Sung Hyun haha i am looking forward for Sung Soo to be all jealous when In Young become close with Sung Hyu! In Young you deserve better i really like this drama because I can understand In Young feelings since i was in her position before :( another week for a new episode to come out >_< i really like this drama ^^

What the matter with Yoon Hee? That girl is too much! She is unbelivable. :angry: She declared war against In Young and ended seducing Sung Soo. :huh: But he has a lot to blame for that! I just hope to see In Young and Sung Hyun dating like a couple. They are really cute together. :wub: I can't wait to see how it'll develop their relationship. w00t.gif Then we shall see Sung Soo suffering like a damn wretched. He will realize his huge mistake and he'll cry bloody tears. He deserves it for being a traitor! fury.gif I just hope that she will never forgive him. NEVER! tongue2.gif

Guest xcess

Hi-5 sista, he annoys the hell out of me too... DUMP him DUMP him DUMP him.... How could he buy an apt without telling her..... seriously.....get out of the stinky rotten relationship tongue2.gif I am so raving mad!!!

Archived