[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Need Romance Episode 3 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

I Need Romance 1-3 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1857-i-need-romance-2011-coming-soon%2F

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mad.gif Oh, HELL NO...he did NOT just kiss that skanky, slutty girl! Oh, I'm so angry. In Young better not end up with this jerk. On a side note, kudos to Kim Jeong Hoon for taking such a role and doing a good job of making me hate him. laugh.gif This drama is refreshing and I love the mature humor. 

It's like the girlfriends said why blame the woman, if a man is going to cheat he is the that makes the decision. It doe's not matter what the woman does because if he had been firm about his rejection she would not hang around him. He gives her permission to behave that way. Plus did everyone forget that as soon as he got his first big break he let her go, saying she felt like family. and isn't this the same girl?

Guest Lismel

Thansk for the link to the preview ! So far, I'm enjoying it a lot ! It's very fun and mature, which feels great and new in Kdrama World !

I watched episode 5 preview in tvN homepage and episode 5 will be HOT!!!! Goodbye Sung Soo! :phew: You need to see this... ;) http://www.chtvn.com/DM/prgmain.asp?bm=0401104

Thanks! Looks like she's just having some fun with our Sung Hyun. I hope it turns into something real and she falls for him. You can do it, In Young! :D

Guest nurulhanna

i been watched 3 episode so far....this drama quite interesting..looking forward what will happen next.....but them i like this in young n sung soo...they look cute..hehehehehe

Guest alexx

was ep 5 aired today?

I so want to watch it...

but haven't found a link yet.

Major events will happen in ep 5, I think :phew:

Ep 5's capture:

64289979.jpg

dclily

Guest kimheami

gah!! i want to watch it so bad!! don't know why no one has it up yet. all the other dramas from last night have been up for hours.

I am new here and I just want to say that I am loving this series! Usually in K-Dramas you know who the heroine would end up with, but I think in this drama is a bit different. At least I can tell who she will end up with.

I am so happy that dramafever has the sub version, but I have to say I am impatient, I want to see the new episode (even though I don't understand) right away. Can't believe that he kissed her, how dare him!

Anyone has anything that they would like to share?

Archived