[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13469097.jpg

I felt bad for Sung Hyun. He was so happy that they kissed but In Young doesn't take him seriously because he's her junior.

And after kissing him with tongue she still doesn't see him as a man? <_<

79688769.jpg

20021459.jpg

27524983.jpg

64249650.jpg

But I don't know if I can be mad at Sung Soo now since she cheated too. Who am I kidding? Yes, I can still be mad!

And Sung Soo... why is he acting like he has two wives? And not just that... the young girl, why is she acting like In Young is the senior wife and she's the junior wife? What kind of situation is this? :wacko:

38881939.jpg

But the preview looks promising for Sung Hyun :D

*quoted image*

I felt bad for Sung Hyun. He was so happy that they kissed but In Young doesn't take him seriously because he's her junior.

And after kissing him with tongue she still doesn't see him as a man? <_<

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

But I don't know if I can be mad at Sung Soo now since she cheated too. Who am I kidding? Yes, I can still be mad!

And Sung Soo... why is he acting like he has two wives? And not just that... the young girl, why is she acting like In Young is the senior wife and she's the junior wife? What kind of situation is this? :wacko:

*quoted image*

Actually, what are in young & sung hyun talking about after the kiss?

In young is so shy after the kiss, like a little girl ... Agrrr so cute

But her reaction changed so fast after she realize that sung soo came ... That is very funny thou

Poor sung hyun .... I am hoping some one can tell me their conversation after the kiss and when sung soo came

But the preview looks promising for Sung Hyun :D

Guest Lismel

Semi-fly, thank you so much for the link ! I'm growing very fond of this show ! I can't wait to see this episode ! I can't wait for her to finally dump that idiot and get together with her (hot) coworker !

I loved the video with all the NGs ! Some spoilers, but nothing that I wasn't expecting at some point ! It's nice to see that there is (apparently) a good atmosphere on the shooting and between the cast ^^ It always makes it more enjoyable for me to watch when I know that the actors had a good time filming it (and we all know for sure that they are all having very good time... ¬¬)

FS LINK - Episode 05 added

Folder Link

*eNJOY!

Is that the subtitle for ep 5 ? Thank you so much \o/ But I can't open it, is it just me or does it happen to anyone else ?

I think it is because I'm in Hong Kong :( Could someone reaaally nice upload the subtitles of ep 4 and 5 on mediafire ? Fileserver and megaupload don't work here ;_; (this is KILLING me >_<)

Guest kimheami

kya!!!! why does Sung Hyun have to be so freaking cute/hot!! god. i loved how he was touching her ear and cheek when they were kissing. So HOT! Can't wait for tomorrow! It looks like in young finally catches on to the fact that Sungsoo and Kanghee are seeing each other. You know i get that you can fall out of love with someone and fall for someone new. but if that is the case you should break it off with the person that you are dating. I hate guys like sungsoo who thinks they can be the good guy all around. He keeps saying crap like "i won't break up with you because we have dated so long" or "i'm going to stay loyal to you"

WHAT you think you are staying loyal by keeping her on the side and breaking her heart while you get to mess around with someone almost 10 years younger than you!!!

Is that the subtitle for ep 5 ? Thank you so much \o/ But I can't open it, is it just me or does it happen to anyone else ?

I think it is because I'm in Hong Kong :( Could someone reaaally nice upload the subtitles of ep 4 and 5 on mediafire ? Fileserver and megaupload don't work here ;_; (this is KILLING me >_<)

nono that file is the video download for episode 5. Ep 5 just aired last nite so sub need to wait around 2 weeks or so depending on the subber :)

A man like Sung Soo ...

he cannot live without love and indecisive about love

he is testing out the love between him and the actress

and holding on to In Young in case that actress is not suitable for him

he wants to has a life with women that they can be 'friends'

a man like him breaks alot of women's heart.

kimheami, I'm agree with you. Sung Hyun is really cute (hot) He was so gentle with In Young when they were kissing. But she was very impressed with him and already she started making comparisons between SH and Sung Soo. Thanks God!

I just hope that now In Young not forgive SS. She deserves a real man, not this cheater. fury.gif Also, SH deserve an opportunity; they only need to do the math. phew.gif

I think that SH is taking his place as hotel heir to prove it to her that he's not her junior, but he's a responsible man and they can have a mature relationship. He did that so she could see him with different eyes and start taking him seriously. I LOVE Sung Hyun! :wub:

Guest Lismel

nono that file is the video download for episode 5. Ep 5 just aired last nite so sub need to wait around 2 weeks or so depending on the subber :)

That's a relief :D

Thank you very much for the information !

Guest xcess

A man like Sung Soo ...

he cannot live without love and indecisive about love

he is testing out the love between him and the actress

and holding on to In Young in case that actress is not suitable for him

he wants to has a life with women that they can be 'friends'

a man like him breaks alot of women's heart.

Yes yes, spot on girl :D

Dump the guy!!!!

Archived