EVA LONGORIA W/O MAKEUP

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

Guest offbeat.

and she beat angelina jolie in maxims top 100?!?!?!...angelina looks goregus WITH or WITH OUT makeup.....:P...but thats just my opinion

i feel exactly the same. i never thought she was pretty. she's so overrated.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilyphilia.

wow! is that really her? she looks different,, it's a good thing she has a good make-up artist,, :P

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

I'll keep coming back as long as you keep overreacting. Oh it's all.. so... amusing.

Yes, I can read correctly, thank you. Me stating that the picture was airbrushed didn't mean I was directing my post at you. It means I was referring to the airbrushed picture, nothing more. When I said "Do you seriously think people look like that in real life?!" I was not referring to you specificially, but to people who were freaking out over her pictures with no makeup. If you went ahead and assumed I was talking to you and you alone, well then, uhhh... sorry? But you may want relax a bit and get off the internet for a little while if you're going to overreact over the slightest criticism or negative comment posted in one of your threads. Seriously, calm down.

Overreact? I never reply to anyone unless I feel like they are addressing me in a rude manner. I have several other threads floating around here and I don't get into heated convo's just based on other peoples opinions. You know why? Because they are entitled to their own opinions. By reading your first post you made it seem like you were attacking me because I added a photoshoot picture rather than a normal one. You declared that wasn't the case so I guess it's all a misunderstanding. I am calm but I guess you couldn't tell since this is the internet.

Okay back to the main topic.

Guest mysticblu3

i showed my brother and he was like "ewwww" :lol:

just like us ... celebrities also have their bad days :D

i LOVE her dress :)

Guest dabrain

HOLY........... MOLY.. now that's crazy

indeed ... itz like holy richard simmons .... thaz eva longoria ... :blink::blink:

Guest rycekrispies1212

Whoa. At least I can tell it's her. I think the difference in hair color makes the change even mroe dramatic.

Guest VersusVillain

Overreact? I never reply to anyone unless I feel like they are addressing me in a rude manner. I have several other threads floating around here and I don't get into heated convo's just based on other peoples opinions. You know why? Because they are entitled to their own opinions. By reading your first post you made it seem like you were attacking me because I added a photoshoot picture rather than a normal one. You declared that wasn't the case so I guess it's all a misunderstanding. I am calm but I guess you couldn't tell since this is the internet.

Okay back to the main topic.

I said you were overreacting because you typed in caps lock. Which is usually meant to display strong emotion or imply that you are "shouting" at someone through the internet.

Alright, misunderstanding. Let's all go back to our lives now.

Guest SUPERSTAR

i can see why she said when she first got maxim's hottest 100 the first year her family was SHOCKED. and she said herself that she was a ugly duckling growing up.

but to me she's still pretty. make up helps everyone.

Archived