EVA LONGORIA W/O MAKEUP

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Childlike Faith

WOW. Okay, you said she looked different, but that's really different.

I think it's really her... but I don't really want to believe it.

But honestly, she's not... ugly without makeup...

Guest i like me

and she beat angelina jolie in maxims top 100?!?!?!...angelina looks goregus WITH or WITH OUT makeup.....:P...but thats just my opinion

Guest i heart victoria's secret

omgsh! she doesn't look pretty @ all w/o makeup...wow w/o makeup not a lot of celebs would look beautiful >_<

Guest Mademoisella

omg.. now that's a MAJOR HUGE MEGA DIFFERENCE!!

and i thought i was diff. w/o make-up..

the wonders of it.. I LUV MAKE-UP! ahahaha!

WOW thats a REALLY big difference but is the pic w/o makeup a pic before she became a huge celeb b/c her hair color is different but in the pic with makeup, thats like od on makeup and I think its b/c it was for a cover or something but yeah wayyyyyyy to much bronzer or tanning for her there

Guest BebeSweet

I don't think she looks all that bad.

I think it's the fact that her skin is extremely blotchy that makes her look weird... that and her mustache.

Guest lost_kim

i think the light is different for the pics... but yeah, it's a big difference btw the no make up and the pic with make up... cuz she looks all shiny and stuff... and in the other she's kind of bloated...

Guest Rosechime

Okay, then I guess it's just me since 100% of the replies so far are, "OMG THE WONDERS OF MAKEUP" and "ew, she looks so different!"

I actually find her more prettier without makeup. Maybe 'cause I prefer the natural look more, and she doesn't look so different. -_____- She looks the same, it's just that her features are enhanced with makeup. You guys make it seem like she had plastic surgery or something and her nose and eyes got misplaced. lol

I've seen other pics of differences with and without makeup with stars, and Eva doesn't hit close to being the whole different person without makeup.

Archived