Help Desk :D (SM Entertainment Auditions)

_RaiN_

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest osnapitzasdfjkl

srry to bother but plz answer a few questions..

1. if i audition by e-mail, can i just sing and not dance?(idk how, i tried..i'm horrible at it)
2. when sending in a picture of myself, are we suppose to smile or just look at the camera and take a pic?
3. in a scale of 1-10 how pretty do u have to be?
4. do u have to have a v-line like kpop idols do?

(sorry for all the weird questions)

osnapitzasdfjkl said: srry to bother but plz answer a few questions..

1. if i audition by e-mail, can i just sing and not dance?(idk how, i tried..i'm horrible at it)
2. when sending in a picture of myself, are we suppose to smile or just look at the camera and take a pic?
3. in a scale of 1-10 how pretty do u have to be?
4. do u have to have a v-line like kpop idols do?

(sorry for all the weird questions)

Guest osnapitzasdfjkl

o 1 more question.. can u audition by email with yahoo? or does it have to be aol and aim

thnx for answering my questions

Guest 15weeks

Hello. I have a few questions.
1. How many people are usually at the auditions?2. Can you wear a hat to the audition?3. If you are attractive and you speak Korean very well, but you're not Asian, do you still have a chance?4. Is it best if you sing or dance?
Thank you

Guest LucianaY

15weeks said: Hello. I have a few questions.
1. How many people are usually at the auditions?2. Can you wear a hat to the audition?3. If you are attractive and you speak Korean very well, but you're not Asian, do you still have a chance?4. Is it best if you sing or dance?
Thank you

Guest LucianaY

I don't know....EXO's Kris, from what i know, auditioned for being an actor but he ended up being EXO-M's leader....so...i don't know what to say....the rule is that if you go to an audition for "singer" , u'll have to dance too because every idol group is freakin' dancing...(i love asians' flexibility) ...i guess auditioning for dancing is for back-up dancers and of course if you look amazingly good...they can make u rap and put u in an idol group....if i am wrong pls someone correct me...:)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lw22xoxo

hi erm I dont know if this question has been asked before but can you give me some information about the mail audition? All I have is the address...like how should I put the information down? How many people do you think audition by mail? Do they check the mail auditions? Sorry, its just that I dont have anything about it and since I live in England I cant go to global or weekly auditions. Also I dont want to audition by email or online because it seems quite pointless to me and its unlikely i'll get a reply from them.

lw22xoxo said: hi erm I dont know if this question has been asked before but can you give me some information about the mail audition? All I have is the address...like how should I put the information down? How many people do you think audition by mail? Do they check the mail auditions? Sorry, its just that I dont have anything about it and since I live in England I cant go to global or weekly auditions. Also I dont want to audition by email or online because it seems quite pointless to me and its unlikely i'll get a reply from them.

Guest DarkMecha82

chuchui said: Hi, I just want to ask few questions...

I'll be going to Seoul this Spring and I want to to take the weekly audition.
Can someone explain how does that work?

It's not the same building as their artist/main building right?
Where will the weekly audition takes place?

Can someone also recommend me a good hostel where I can stay for few days and it would be great if it's near the audition place?

Waaa! I know I'm asking too much! I'm sorry! It's just that I really don't know where to ask and I'm so lost with everything T___T

I hope someone will reply and help me. :)

Guest stardreamzz

Hey! Ummm I have a question about registering for the ny sm global auditions . I'm sending an email to register and it says to attach a picture(optional) so I was wondering if you could attach more than one picture. Thank you :) 

Archived