50 things you can learn from a Korean drama.

Guest heygingersnap

hahaha had me cracking up even though i've only watched a handful of kdramas.

24) If you stand out in the rain for more than five minutes, you'll end up with a fever and vertigo and people will rush you to the hospital to get some magic IV. And instead of taking an ambulance or driving they'll race you on their back.

sooo true!! :D

i guess i haven't watched enough though because none of the kdramas i've watched ever had a character die from cancer...

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope the producers and directors of K_Drama read this so that they can make some improvement and more realistics drama (in this case, I think, J_Dorama is better).

Guest barefootboulevard

omgee,

laff out loud funny man~~ omg omg omg so TRUE... esp. the plane one... where they miss eachother after crossing eachothers' pathe like 6 times.. keke

and the 2nd to the last one.. where the guys all fight the main guy ONE by ONE.. so dumb.. keke

but i love it anyway....u just CANT love krn dramas

Guest Evergreen262

I love your post. It's so hilarious and true at the same time. For each of the things mention I was trying to think of a drama that would contradict it...hehe

Guest japanfan

Omg NO KIDDING. That stuff happens in like every other Kdrama or something. XDXD

This was great, man.

Kdrama just has to be so melodramatic you know; it can't just be any disease but it has to be something serious or terminal, just like the first post mentions repeatedly--CANCER. XD

So what really happens in Korea? I wanna go to Seoul and visit one day. =)

Guest krn_lover

hahaha..this is hilarious!!! it's so true though, many situations happen like this. and i find it a miracle. haha...thanks for sharing.

• 2 months later...
Guest leszolie

LOL this thing cracked me up sooo much. i have to say i've witnessed more than 85% of these in some drama or other, and i can definitely imagine the rest to be true as well. :D

Guest Bootylicious92

lol...u can u turn anywhere...i would always wonder about that whenever they u turn and there is never any car on the other side....lol...and when u hold hands you can get pregnant....wow...lol....but if you really think about it, whenever you watch a korean drama you would see it....lol.....and i can picture some dramas right now doing all those 50 things....lol.....

Guest yogurt7

the only thing that bother me is does Korean handphone don't have ON/OFF button?..why did they have to take off the battery when they don't want to answer the phone?... :sweatingbullets:

Guest trial_12

the only thing that bother me is does Korean handphone don't have ON/OFF button?..why did they have to take off the battery when they don't want to answer the phone?... :sweatingbullets:

i think it is easier for them to turn off their celphones by removing the battery... :rolleyes:

Guest homeschoolers4life

Korean dramas, cliches and all you just have to love them. I do find myself interested in more dramas lately that go outside of the norm though

• 2 weeks later...

Archived