50 things you can learn from a Korean drama.

Guest heygingersnap

Guest jennxxness

I love the cellphone line..

and ALSO the fact that they use cellphones for 95% of the drama.. and the fact that they never even consider using the cellphone when they start chasing for their loved ones ..

that was the besttt list evveerr =)

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please enlighten me on point 29

29 ) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery

needs to be taken out

All the korean dramas they don't TURN OFF the phone but takes the battery out !? I thought this way will spoil the cellphones ? Why take the trouble when you can press the off button ? Is it a norm in korea ?

Guest ..kaleena..

hahahahha, oh geez, that's hilarious!! so true though, so true. thanks for sharing, i enjoyed it! haha

Guest captiva

19) You will always call your boyfriend by his job title. Or simply sunbaenim. Never his name. Never. He doesn't have one. :P:P:P:P

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. I've had a crappy day!

whoever made that list should also add:

"When you get pregnant, your belly never grows" :o Seriously. They get pregnant and their stomach is still flat >____> and then "later" they all of a sudden have a baby 0_0

mekeo117: It probably takes too long to turn off the phone, cause you have to hold the button a couple secs before it turns off, plus they must make it DRAMATIC!!! So of course they're gonna angrily take out the battery and flip it over :lol:

Guest athena

There is vomit and urine all over Seoul at nights.

^

o_O ehm, what the?

haha thats about how so many characters in drama always drink and get drunk and vomit

Guest twinkle_l0ve

ahahahahahahah xDD

EVERYTHING has to do with cancer~

i hate wen they do that in the airport its so annoying!

lol most are these are true as well xP

Guest pure_joy

dat's crazily true arhahar. in all of the korean dramas. its the formula or something. ahar but it still a hit among all of us arhhar. :D how amazing ahhar. i like dat flip phone and yank the battery out. ahhar. :) but the fighting part is soOo true. ahaha. *sits there and screams and gets nothing more from the fight apart from some abrasions and cuts and a bandage on the top of the head. no black eyes. the baddies must have aimed and timed their punches and kicks pretty well :D how sweet. arhhar :lol:

Guest cyndie x3

hahaha..sooo funny!

20) If you TRULY love each other, you must die together in the end. Frozen outside instead of finding shelter like sane people. Just frozen....

24) If you stand out in the rain for more than five minutes, you'll end up with a fever and vertigo and people will rush you to the hospital to get some magic IV. And instead of taking an ambulance or driving they'll race you on their back.

29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery

needs to be taken out.

Guest sweet_maple

I want to add some

U are a girl,if u r fainted ,trust me there will be a handsome guy beside to take u to the hospital

A player will change a lot ,becomes a good guy just in one or two weeks,if he falls in love with an innocent girl

Guest uskpop

Wow, every single word of yours is absolutely right. Especially what you said about the kisses in Korean drama are so true. I feel their kiss is extremely fake and very uncomforable. So weird that because the couple are supposed to love each other a lot. It just turn me off completely when I see their weird kiss...hhaha..

I do get tired of Korean drama sometimes and they are all very predictable. However, I still watch them just because I'm the fan of my favorite artists...haha..

Guest heygingersnap

Someone please enlighten me on point 29

29 ) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery

needs to be taken out

All the korean dramas they don't TURN OFF the phone but takes the battery out !? I thought this way will spoil the cellphones ? Why take the trouble when you can press the off button ? Is it a norm in korea ?

lol, i don't know... it's more dramatic if you take out the battery. :D

Archived