♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

It seems like they all stepped up the fanservice a lot at the recent concerts!
Ri's panda family was adorable and how can I not love shirtless Bae :x but it's too bad that one lady couldn't control herself and rushed at Tabi like that....why try to ruin a good thing? If fans staring acting like that than they might become reserved again. Besid
es that incident I've really enjoyed all the fancams, so thanks to everyone who shared! 

Guest Angelyn Tan

Taeyang's dance has this smexayyy seductive thing to itAnd i call it the richard simmons dance LOLHere's a perfect example during e INA tour

The fans screamed WE WANT MORE and taeyang could not catch it.Lies perf and Taeyang's fanservice to the camera is to die for.

TOP's unique dancing never fails

And here's a short clip of the leader spanking Dae's butt w e mic ^^

These boys were worth all the money and sweat spentAll the love in e world.

Guest MikanNoKimi

Thanks Angelyn for sharing all the wonderful clips.  My favorite would be of the leader spanking Dae's butt, buwahahaha!!!  Gah, you are so lucky.  How are they in person?  I've been hearing over and over again that they look even better in person :spazzz!!!:

Guest TheCrazyCelery

LOOKING TO BUY ONE TICKET TO BB ALIVE CONCERT IN TAIPEI OCT 20th / 21st
Hi there! This is my first time posting on this thread, so please bear with me. 
I'm helping a friend to find a ticket to Bigbang's Alive concert in Taipei this Oct 20-21. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but if it's not, would greatly appreciate if you could re-direct me to the proper channel/thread. And if you are a seller who is ready to sell your ticket, please contact Ben at email address tanbengyap@gmail.com
Thanks a lot!

Guest michaelnguyen

Selling Tickets for Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour 2012 Concert.
Its in Anaheim California on November 3rd at the Honda Center.
$250 for a seat at section 226 row R seat 13.

and a Section 403 Row M Seat 10 for $70.

Prefer to meet up in Orange County or we could do Paypal. Will show receipt and proof of payment.
Text me for fastest response 714 722 5465.
Email me at michaelhn15@yahoo.com otherwise. 

These HQ photos are amazing! Still think their outfits from Haru Haru are the best they all look gorgeous.
@alina11 - everything he says is pretty much quotable, always love how humble he is during that interview :x 

Seeing that Fugi TV photo reminds of their rumored Japanese single.
It's too bad everything got delayed and setback, I was really looking forward to it. 

Guest maryusmith

Can someone help me identify this shirt please??? I must have it before the concert on November 3rd!
576414_4371708287200_1023396050_n.jpg
His shirt says "Fantastic Baby" and from what I can tell, cartoon versions of Big Bang!?!? OMG so awesome. If you know where I can get one, please help me out!!!

Guest carlenegodsoe

i don't know if this is allowed here... sorry, plz delete it if it isn't!
but, who is going to see BB nov 8th??i have no one there that  i know... my bf was supposed to drive down there with me (i live just south of boston) and now we are going through a really really bad breakup. does anyone else need a buddy for the concert?! i have a vip ticket for myself, GA1.
oh and also, im not new here x.x been a member since 07 or 08, cant get into my email to get my pw :[[ hahaha.

Guest Angelyn Tan

I would say GD doesn't look into fans eyes most of the time?He is super cool and usually addresses the fans as a whole but when he does interact w the fans,he gives his all.He actually saw my friend's aim her polaroid at him and he posed a peace sign for her.Vid (2.40): http://youtu.be/M9D69DmFWBA 
SeungRi is EXTRA biased with his own fans (LOL!) His fanservice to them is close to perfect,a lot of flirting if u're holding his panda/board and u're close enough for him to spot u.
TaeYang,outta e 3 concerts which I had his board,he sang to my camera all 3 times so,he's awesome too.
DaeSung is the sweetest of the lot though i LOVE TaeYang.DaeSung engages with the fans like no other. Even when me and other friends were holding YB/GD boards, he smiled and waved and looked into our eyes.Everyone around us at the mosh swore he looked into all their eyes. ^^ It was collectively agreed that many fell for Daesung after the concerts.
TOP was sooo soo handsome,he only needed to stand there and stare into space while everyone went crazy.
Basically bottomline: IT IS WORTH MAKING A FANBOARD.

Guest MikanNoKimi

Thanks all for sharing all the wonderful pictures and fanvids. Gah, the boys are so awesome and I die each time GD smiles one of his adorable smiles.  I hope you all have fun at the upcoming concerts and don't forget to share the fan accounts :P  Thanks in advance! :D

PS That Fantastic Baby shirt is shebangin'!! I want one too!