♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm happy to see that Hyori tweeted because she's a good friend of Dae's and it is just one more person to comfort him right now. This will be rough for him. Honestly part of me still can't believe it. I mean of all ppl, our Dae.

Guest kminoko

DaeSung must be traumatized by the accident. let family & friends to be by his side, so he would not be blaming himself about the accident.

Condolences to the motorist's family.

I hope the police are able to investigate the soon about the accident.

Guest koreanfan74

I am trying to calm down but i can not. Poor me :( I am so scared. So many rumors about the accidents right now. Just waiting for official announcement from Police department. 

im currently loading city hunter but couldn't concentrate. Im sensitive over comments at AKP

cant believe people can say that about DAESUNG >.<  accusing him left and right

So glad that Hyori tweeted about Dae's incident, it goes to show how close they are

and im so touched w/ this.

Cant people stop judging HIM!

also, guys continue to trend

#wesupportdaesung

Guest beiusung

why i'm so late OMG what happen to my Dae? cross fingers !!!!

just wake up and see this, my day is become so darkj

R.I.P the Dead man God bless you .

we all know that how sensitive Dae is , OMG i wanna hug him so bad and say " it's ok babe "

(TT_____TT) gosh, i can't focus on anything until i know he 's fine !!

i know that knetizen some of them are ridiculous

they will jugding him by this and won't get over it easily even that's not Dae fail!!!!!!!!!

oh please god please protect him!

i feel so useless right now...........

Dae i will support you ..... be strong!

OMG akp is @ this again ..........

Translation of Hyori's tweet:

"Knowing that Daesung's character is one that always turn things around to make it his own fault,it makes me more sad and worried."

credit:john teshyeahbigbangstuff@tumblr || bigbangph@twitter

Guest gossipgirl01

Translation of Hyori's tweet:

"Knowing that Daesung's character is one that always turn things around to make it his own fault,it makes me more sad and worried."

credit:john teshyeahbigbangstuff@tumblr || bigbangph@twitter

:)

Guest gossipgirl01

Translation of Hyori's tweet regarding daesung being involved in a car accident:

i hope daesung will soon be charged not guilty for the victim's death.. :( 

and mostly, condolence to the motorcyclist family.. :(

im currently loading city hunter but couldn't concentrate. Im sensitive over comments at AKP

cant believe people can say that about DAESUNG >.<  accusing him left and right

So glad that Hyori tweeted about Dae's incident, it goes to show how close they are

and im so touched w/ this.

Cant people stop judging HIM!

also, guys continue to trend

#wesupportdaesung

don't worry their comments will be forgotten tomorrow anyways.. and when daesung finally being cleared of charges resulting to the victim's further injuries, they will slap their faces themselves.. 

i just hope that daesung will be charged not guilty for the victim :( we all know how good person daesung is, i hope he'll remain strong and don't blame himself for what happed to the victim.

and mostly, condolence to the motorcyclist, the real hit and runner must be prosecuted.. 

Guest lil' zen

There's so many confusing articles going around...

I hope someone would come up with some reliable news.

I do not wish to jump into conclusion, but having seen Hyori unni's tweet is worrying still.

I hope Dae is able to stay strong and face this, I pray it be over soon as well.

He is such a bubbly and happy person that I do not wish for this to scar him for life.

If the taxi driver was at the presence of the accident, he should be able to clarify as to whether Dae went over the body, as in Dae's car was beside his or behind his...since the article did mention of the taxi driver switching lanes.

It was a shock for me to have often come into this thread to find BB goodies and updates, a happy thread, to have seen this tragic incident in the morning.

I really hope Dae is able to get through with this and that the BB members and family members alike as well as VIPZ will give him their fullest support.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Just when I thought I won't get to hear any news from Big Bang, here's come bad news about Daesung involved in a car accident...<___< I hope that everything will soon be ok because I know DS is totally the kind of person that holds everything in....I hope that he'll share his feelings with other members and they'll talk about it so he can releases his stress...DS FIGHTING!

And I hope VIPs will ignore allkpop comments too....we should all know by now that it's not the best news source when it comes to YG news...XD

Translation of Hyori's tweet regarding daesung being involved in a car accident:

That's exactly my thoughts and what I said to my friend today.. I'm really worried about Dae...

A few minutes ago my imagination just went wild... I imagined that... that... Dae... U_U he well... he just gave up and ended it.. and also imagined GD crying all over the place.. And a lot of celebrities coming... I'm scared... I'm scared really scared about Dae but I know Dae is a Strong Man... I should not think about that anymore

Today's my friend birthday.. she is so freaking sad about what happened... I hope that everything will be alright..

Guest wanderlove

I am staying away from AKP right now since commentators there are playing pointing game without official reports whether Dae did or did not cause the man's death... We shouldn't assume anything right now because this is a serious matter.. one man already died and another one is on the line.. why can't we be reasonable about this topic and wait for official to really tell us of what's really going on? We shouldn't point a finger right now...

I am praying and hoping that some good news comes out.. I don't want Daesung to suffer anymore.. he's already blaming himself as it is..

I am thankful that Hyori said that.. she's a good noona for daesung.. i hope she's going to be on his side..

Guest naturefairy

this is a very terrible news..condolences to the motorcyclist's family,i hope daesung will stay strong throughout this ordeal..i have faith in daesung..

Guest koreanfan74

I am staying away from AKP right now since commentators there are playing pointing game without official reports whether Dae did or did not cause the man's death... We shouldn't assume anything right now because this is a serious matter.. one man already died and another one is on the line.. why can't we be reasonable about this topic and wait for official to really tell us of what's really going on? We shouldn't point a finger right now...

I am praying and hoping that some good news comes out.. I don't want Daesung to suffer anymore.. he's already blaming himself as it is..

I am thankful that Hyori said that.. she's a good noona for daesung.. i hope she's going to be on his side..

I agree with you. I also stay away from the media. Just wait for YG official announcement. In Korea, many celebrities had suicide because of the unreal news that shaped by the media and public. I hope VIPs, Blackjacks and all YG family members help OUR DAESUNG overcomes his suffer. Be strong and Bigbang will be back with their promotion soon. Now lets pray for Daesung, for the motorcyclist, and for all YG members. 

VIPS,

If you have any ME2DAY account, please show support on Daesung's ME2DAY because it seems that

ANTIS are spamming him w/ messages being a murderer. This is getting out of hand. Please

help.

#wesupportdaesung

^ Yes I also saw some really awful pictures on his DC and I really wish I could strangle each every anti right now.

Our Dae Dae had his bible right next to him and this terrible accident still happened.

I'm soooooo freaking sad. This must be a test from God.

I want to thank Hyori for saying those words and sticking by Dae :wub:

Daesung’s charges

Group Bigbang’s Daesung was involved in a car accident on the 31st. The Police stated that the victim has deceased and that Daesung is charged with ‘neglecting safe driving duties.’

Since Daesung’s car hit a motorcycle that had already fallen before his arrival and not a moving car, his charge is ‘neglectful accident’ rather than a ‘intrusion of safe driving distance.’

Daesung’s punishment depends on whether or not the motorcyclist was dead at the time of Daesung’s car crash.

If the motorcyclist was already dead when Daesung’s car crashed, this is a ‘ruin of corpse’ and not a ‘car accident violence’ and thus Daesung is not lawfully responsible for a compensation, although morally expected.

Even if the motorcyclist was alive when the second collision (by Daesung’s car) occurred, Daesung’s “neglect” was not heavy (a ‘heavy neglect’ would include DUI and traffic signal violation) and therefore will not lead to Daesung’s imprisonment and the like. He is, however, lawfully responsible to compensate. A typical fatal car accidents are at least $18,000 ~ $28,000 and depends on the annual income from there.

Source: www.segye.com

Translated by: toptopia@tumblr

^posted above.

his charge is ‘neglectful accident’ rather than a ‘intrusion of safe driving distance.’

I really hope this would be the last accident news i would be hearing from any of my boys.

Again if you have me2day, please leave daesung SUPPORTIVE messages.