♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sarah-tran

many things to say T____T

1. about YG Family's gathering in Japan now. This must have been something really big, because it has YHS comes along with the (nearly) entire YG Family, and therefore it must be something about YG Family in total. And it must be related to Japan, otherwise they's make this in Korea. I don't think it's be something about Dae, because if it's so, there's be just only BB's members. Anyway, just wait and see, we're about to know soon in several more hours.

2. About might-be-Dae's picture, I don't think it's him (if it were, OMG, he lost too much weighs T_____T) the picture looks just about 30-40% resemble to our Dae, and if it was Dae, the press must have been like a buzz now T__________T so, it's not.

3. About GD & Kiko. Well, because I'm a rather new VIP, so i don't know much about this, but I know there has been rumors that they're dating for a long time. Well, I'd be honest, I don't like this. Just because I don't like Kiko T______T you know, there're people you like immediately when you first see, and there're people you don't. From the picture, I think 80% they're really dating. Friends, especially man-woman friendship rarely hang out like that. But I wonder what language they use for conversation? :D GD rarely speaks Japanese, so I don't know if he's good at it or not (I know he's really good at pronunciation in ANY language T____T just listen to his English, he doesn't speak much, but every word is pronounced just too right) 

It's not that I don't like GD having girlfriend. I want him dating. When you're in a relationship, you'll have more emotions, and that's really good for artists like him. It means he can produce more wonderful songs with wonderful lyrics, and that makes us happy. And someone special to you is necessary for hard times. But if it's his choice, I guess I should be happy for him. 

p/s: the translation from DC which Leslie_lei shared is really too much, too....delusional. I seriously think that all haters really have mental problems, 'cause they always be unimaginably unreasonable.

*waiting nervously for the big announcement >.<

Guest chicvip

many things to say T____T

1. about YG Family's gathering in Japan now. This must have been something really big, because it has YHS comes along with the (nearly) entire YG Family, and therefore it must be something about YG Family in total. And it must be related to Japan, otherwise they's make this in Korea. I don't think it's be something about Dae, because if it's so, there's be just only BB's members. Anyway, just wait and see, we're about to know soon in several more hours.

2. About might-be-Dae's picture, I don't think it's him (if it were, OMG, he lost too much weighs T_____T) the picture looks just about 30-40% resemble to our Dae, and if it was Dae, the press must have been like a buzz now T__________T so, it's not.

3. About GD & Kiko. Well, because I'm a rather new VIP, so i don't know much about this, but I know there has been rumors that they're dating for a long time. Well, I'd be honest, I don't like this. Just because I don't like Kiko T______T you know, there're people you like immediately when you first see, and there're people you don't. From the picture, I think 80% they're really dating. Friends, especially man-woman friendship rarely hang out like that. But I wonder what language they use for conversation? :D GD rarely speaks Japanese, so I don't know if he's good at it or not (I know he's really good at pronunciation in ANY language T____T just listen to his English, he doesn't speak much, but every word is pronounced just too right) 

It's not that I don't like GD having girlfriend. I want him dating. When you're in a relationship, you'll have more emotions, and that's really good for artists like him. It means he can produce more wonderful songs with wonderful lyrics, and that makes us happy. And someone special to you is necessary for hard times. But if it's his choice, I guess I should be happy for him. 

p/s: the translation from DC which Leslie_lei shared is really too much, too....delusional. I seriously think that all haters really have mental problems, 'cause they always be unimaginably unreasonable.

*waiting nervously for the big announcement >.<

About Kiko I've heard She can speak Korean

I agree and will support G-Ko When I hear from G-Dragon is that they are actually dating.

For GD happy >.<

^Thanks Sara for the post. I dont think that's Daesung too, IMO he has still things to settle in ROK regarding his case and the lesser exposure the better.  As for GD or anyone in BB dating, my only take on it is that fans obviously would feel bad if they will know about it. Trust me i had my moment when I was in trance because of certain things Ive seen however, I saw how crazy it was when fans started to diss the resto noona in 2007 and I dont want that to happen again. Also the paparazzi pics of TOP and SMN in 2008 was just too much. So i vote for their happiness...

I honestly feel bad for Kiko Mizuhara specially if she and GD are just friends because her name gets dragged and fans bash her without knowing the real score. Also its unfair to judge from one picture alone and the accusations of that crazy fan who posted the pic on DC.  I find Kiko interesting enough but i dont think she needs to use GD to make herself known to the public.She's quite talented, strong and independent individual. GD knows how to speak ENGLISH, he can CONVERSE thus I dont find it difficult for them to talk.

TIME FOR THE CONFERENCE!

click on the link above

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

IS anyone watching the conference now? I think both companies are becoming one right? It's call YGX?! We definitely need someone speak Japanese now! XD

YG ent + AVEX= YGX

-YG artists will soon do collaborations with artists under AVEX

-YG will debut new groups and YGX will start in September

-They are bringing KPOP and JPOP together

-They introduced ALL YG ARTISTS on stage

Bigbang w/out Daesung, Gummy, Se7en, 2ne1

TOP's the only one WEARING WHITE! lol everyone's WEARING BLACK.LOLOL

sorry YB's wearing WHITE dress shirt too but with BLACK vest XD

aqxeb.jpg

tumblr_loo896k1FJ1qbim60o1_500.jpg

c:loveebigbang || tumblr

"TOP says he's happy."

------------------

Guest sergeantkero

my heart beat so fast when they're calling the members name one by one, my heart almost skips a bit when they're not calling Dae name.. but PSY wasn't at Japan either so he didn't get called either..

and SEUNGRI said "5 of us" so.. that means Dae will be there right? ^^

leslie_lei : Thank you for updating us on the announcement.

Didn't understand a single thing except the part where they introduced

each of the YG artistes.

I find it cool & big to be able to think of such plans so as

to tighten the bond between the korean artistes & the japanese artistes

& towards both music industries too.

WHAT?? A rookie group this Sept?

I never expect YG PAPA to debut a new group this early

since 2NE1 just debuted 2years ago.

Oh,& can I ask something? - Is this YGEX will be like a side,2nd company

to both YG FAM & Avex or they would be changing their names

into YGEX and make it as one? If anyone of you knows what I meant..

I cannot wait to see the results of the collaborations

in the near future.

P.S Our TOP really looks oustanding cause

of his white suit among the black ones. :lol: What's more sitting

in the middle too.

Guest prorunawayer

What is YGEX? From the official website (www.ygex.jp)

tumblr_loo9erI0BP1qzjb8ko1_500.png

YGEX, A birth of a record label dedicated exclusively to YG FAMILY!

The name is “YGEX”, attributing to the collaboration of YG FAMILY “YG” with AVEX “EX”. “EX” also inspired by words like “EXPERIENCE” and “EXCLUSIVE”, carries connotations of it being the one and only label you can experience YG FAMILY.

The collaboration between YG, not bound to just Asia now spreading as a worldwide trend “YG POP”, and AVEX who has always innovated and led the Japanese music scene, is definitely a match up bound to create a new and unpredictable form of entertainment.

Source: YGEX Website

via fucyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

These were just some of the things that were discussed in the press conference.

- 15 year anniversary partnering with avex and created label YGEX

- more aggressive promotion with this partnership

- rookie group will debut at the same time in japan and korea this upcoming september

Q. your thoughts about being part of ygex with all the yg family

GD: being able to be together as yg family makes me happy and i feel confident

TOP: being able to be together makes me happy

CL: i think we all have the same feeling as a family and to be able to debut as 2ne1 here makes me happy

Dara: i became the advertisement manager and i will also become the fresh manager Park in japan as well

Bom: i’m looking forward to being able to show a various side of us to our fans

Q. TO big bang, you guys released solo and unit albums. what was that like?

TOP: we were really excited and felt a different type of fun by being able to do the music we wanted to do and being able to show a different side of us apart from big bang

Q. Can we look forward to having solo and unit activities in Japan?

GD: we were able to do a lot of things last year and we hope to do the same thing in Japan in the near future

Q. we would like to ask 2ne1, you’ll be releasing an album on september 27th and the concert tour has been set so what’s your thoughts on that?

Bom: i can’t tell you yet but we’ll be coming out with fresh music

Q. you said yourself that you were a manager, so when you’re in Japan how do you plan on promoting?

Dara: just like in korea, i plan to making things fun by planning fun events and making 2ne1 known and also by learning Japanese

Q. You had something important to tell us

Dara: There will be a yg family concert in japan and korea soon

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: ygex.jp

Translated by: solshin3 @ 21bangs.com

Ji Yong!! trying to kill me these past few days :wub: His face, his eyes, those glasses, UNF. Thank you bean pole <3

Okay now that I got that out of the way...Um hell yea I'm fcking ecstatic about the formation of YGEX. I think most of us have been wishing for this since Universal completly doesn't know wtf they are doing with BBs Japanese promotions. This will give BB a second chance and new start under YGEX who will have more control over the direction of the music and producing. Also this way YG fam wont be split up anymore! wooo

Guest prorunawayer

This is news from soompi :

YG and Avex create a new project, YGX!

9e4a7942dba60d0d0a047bb1780a7f7e_large.jpg

YG Entertainment have announced in a press conference with Avex that they will be joining forces to create what seems to be a new label, YGX! It seems the focus will be on bringing Japanese and Korean music together, and this will also be a big stepping stone for YG artists in Japan.

The two CEO's did their speeches announcing the project and then YG artists, 2NE1, Big Bang, Se7en, and Gummy took the stage to answer questions. Their Japanese was impressive and yes, Park Bom did walk the wrong way when walking in stage, which prompted adorating and lots of KYAA from fans, I admit I found it adorable to! Another special moment is how Big Bang was referred to as 5, which made Big Bang smile. Daesung was not in attendance.

There was talk of music, with Se7en and Gummy announcing new music to come this year and then a very mysterious remark to what seemed like a "debut" to happen under YGX!

We will keep you informed with more news as it appears but for now, are you excited about YGX!?

Picture Source: @WeLoveDara on Twitter

And this is news from akp :

YG Entertainment and avex announce the creation of "YGEX"

Yesterday, news broke that YG Entertainment artists, Se7enGummyBig Bang, and 2NE1 were all headed to Japan for “an important announcement”.

At approximately 3:30PM (JST) on July 21st, a live Ustream began for this major announcement. The event was jointly hosted by avex and YG Entertainment, which is surprising since Big Bang and Se7en were signed with other Japanese record labels.

After a brief introduction of the YGE artists, it was announced that Avex and YG Entertainment would be collaborating to form a new company called ‘YGEX Entertainment‘.

As this is a new company, how exactly promotions and releases will be handled is unclear. However, we do know that YG and avex intend to work hand-in-hand as a new entity, and bring the music industries of Korea and Japan closer together.

YGEX Intro Vid

Credit: YGLcrazyxcami@YT

YG Entertainment and Avex join forces as YGEX

Korean entertainment company YG Entertainment just revealed its upcoming plans through a press conference. The company will be working together with Japanese label Avex in the future, as both companies are set to unite in the form of a new label called "YGEX". The creation of this label will bring a bright future for YG artists who're trying to break into Japan as they're being backed by one of Japan's biggest labels. They will, however, not be binding themselves to Asia, but will spread the "YG Pop" sound through the whole world.

The name is "YGEX", attributing to the collaboration of YG FAMILY "YG" with AVEX "EX". "EX" also inspired by words like "EXPERIENCE" and "EXCLUSIVE", carries connotations of it being the one and only label you can experience YG FAMILY.

The collaboration between YG, not bound to just Asia now spreading as a worldwide trend "YG POP", and AVEX who has always innovated and led the Japanese music scene, is definitely a match up bound to create a new and unpredictable form of entertainment.

YGEX's official website was also launched during the event and features links to the 5 currently active YG artists Psy, Se7en, 2NE1, Big Bang and Gummy. The site is available in Korean, Japanese and English.

In the meantime it was also revealed that solo singer Gummy will be returning in October with a new release. She will be working together with another YG Family member for her comeback.

Solo singer Se7en will also be making his comeback in the near future, with the release of a new mini album.

Together with all this exciting news, YG also revealed plans for an upcoming YG Family concert in Japan.

Source: YGX, @YGLadies and @WeLoveDara

Taken from: Koreaboo

Guest prorunawayer

YGFAMILY ANNOUNCEMENT: Pointers

• Gummy,Minzy, Se7en &  Seungri are all speaking in Japanese, the others in Korean
  • Gummy is going to release something in October and will be collaborating with another YG Family member.
  • Se7en is going to release a mini album
  • 2NE1 Japanese Tour
  • CL finally spoke japanese, along with Minzy. G-Dragon, Bom & Dara spoke in Korean
  • Big Bang said they’ll work as 5, as well as solo activities.
  • YG Family Concert in Japan & Korea for 2011
  • Someone is set to debut in YGX

LIVE TWEETS BY: xgdara@YGLadies.com

via fucyeahygfamilyy

TOP spoke japanese a little if im not mistaken keke..

Main points from the live stream:

- YG and Avex will be working together as YGEX.

- President Yang: "We will be perfect partners for each other. This is a dream project for me."

- Max Matsuura: "Jpop or Kpop, we will bring the best music to all fans out there."

- YGEX to start operations in Japan this September.

- Se7en to release a mini-album. Gummy also working on new music.

- Big Bang will be working on solo projects and as a group. Seungri: "Big Bang, as 5 people, we will work as a group too. Not just solo projects."

- 2NE1 to have a Japan tour this September:

- There will be a 15th anniversary YG Family concert this year both in Korea and Japan.

Thanks to JC (@Joyciepo0)  and Tisya for the quick translations! :)

source : bigbangupdates

Some caps..

tumblr_looamjl40A1qzc6tio2_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1311320417&Signature=ck8KgtGGDTemUwndegVAr5Gb%2BJk%3D

tumblr_looamjl40A1qzc6tio1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1311320415&Signature=oMC00RDBTXPYcnvb6rgF5Rm89bI%3D

tumblr_looalc3tBM1qzc6tio3_500.jpg

tumblr_looalc3tBM1qzc6tio2_500.jpg

tumblr_looalc3tBM1qzc6tio1_500.jpg

tumblr_loo8yfA7Lx1qetybwo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1311320282&Signature=K9So2of3rvenUYGqHe%2FQKIBX5LM%3D

tumblr_loo8zbca6s1qetybwo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1311320285&Signature=TmmFK0N2mvZ9cHq1Rd91iCzr07k%3D

Guest sergeantkero

www.ygex.jp

because there's Dae's pic in BIGBANG shot, we can assume that Dae is going to be in YG Family Concert right? dudeee i need some closure.. i know he's resting.. but i need some information regarding his situation... in my opinion, all BIGBANG members look extremely sad at the live stream :( i wonder why.. or they're just tired? arrghhh

image capped from ygex website

5960539822_e1e2a6b5eb_b.jpg