♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Moth_Do

I don't think it's the right time for YG side to make any compromise now. They, Mr. Kim, the Huyns, I mean the whole Korean are waiting for the autopsy result, and then the truth will come out. At the moment both sides are rounded up by the media. Everything they do will be exaggerated ridiculously. YG hasn't contacted them yet but when mr. taxi and the Huyns just voiced out the truth, what did haters say? YG paid them. What if YG had contacted them? Things would just get worse. Both mr.Kim and the Huyns know that, and they did not blame YG side. I'm sure YG will do something when things are settled down a bit. Right now, when the truth hasn't come out yet, Silent Is Golden.

And people are blaming YG again? I do think that YG trolls, his ways of PR sometimes suck, but I'm on his side this time. He's really worrying about Dae just like all the fans out there. Kfans would have flooded YG building with letters and faxes if there hadn't been any updates. And the fans, including we, would die in despair if we didn't know how he is right now. Those updates just will make me worried more, right, but at least it help me survive to keep waiting and praying for him. YG was there 20 mins after the accident, and just shared his thoughts about it as a witness.

I'm not surprised by kvips' reaction now. This is not the 1st time disasters come to the boys. They've learnt a lot from the previous ups and downs and become a smart and mature fandom. They'll only voice out if they know it's the right time. I'm proud of my boys but I have pride in the fandom too. Guys, we are not kfans, that's why we can't keep silent like them. But plz think twice before you post a negative comment, especially at times like this, considering it may hurt some readers, ok? We're not in Korea, how could we understand the situation more than them? We are not K-celebs, how could we know what is better to do more than them? This is the time we should keep the faith guys.

I was crashed by a motocycle just on the same day with the accident. I did nothing but praying and crying on that day and haven't been able to think straight until now. I just want to stay silent like I did many times before, but I think posting something will make me feel better. I've become more fragile now *sign*. Anw, thank you so much for all projects and supporting messages for the boy. Your posts warmed my heart a lot.

Aish! Why do I have to top the page with a post like this and nothing to share? :crazy:

Guest my11

C: happyrichlife0818 @ YT

can anyone translate this? so we can at least have a feedback on what they think of his situation now...thank u so much!!!

it hurts my heart reading all of my fellow vip how much

we support him that the last things that will KILL me is

daesung leaving bigbang i dont want any of it to happen

so i pray for daesung and pray to god that he come back

as our smiling angel and fill his position as a part of bigbang

i know its hard for him but we will never look at him differently

because he has always been the SMILING ANGEL of the team!

Guest last_farewell

i saw people going through sh*ts before.

i told them what they are supposed to do before.

and i wonder why they are not doing what they are supposed to.

then i went through sh*ts like them.

i recalled the things i told them

hey, then i realised it's easier said than done.

i don't do what people call the "right" things at the moment,

because i feel things that people can't feel, that people can't understand.

i see things, i experience things that people don't.

who are we, who are not even related to the accident, judge him or YG.

and for these, i can truly understand why daesung or YG are not doing what people expect them to do.

or prolly, it's just not publicized.

be in Daesung's shoes, you'll realized it's way too difficult.

for now, i'm satisfied with how everything is going.

but i can't help worrying about daesung.

and even if i can tell all these to the people who are judging, i know some may not understand,

because again, they haven't gone through something like this before.

Attention:

VIPS, regarding MESSAGE FOR DAESUNG PROJECT. Please make sure your messages dont exceed 160 CHARACTERS. Your message will be skipped if it goes way beyond 160 Characters. We've already sent you messages regarding that soit should be a fair warning.

Again to those who are in SEOUL today until Sunday, if you want to join CLI0 this Saturday in delivering the project to YG Building then please leave me a message or CLI0 for confirmation. Thanks

Message for Daesung PROJECT will be closing tomorrow June 3 at 12NN KST

Thank you again for all your messages.

Guest samosvetleee

{Trans}BIGBANG's favorite nicknames{Screen-cap}

haha.png

Credit as tagged

Original post @  jwalkervip.tumblr

Shared  mystifize @ twitter

Something to cheer you up a little bit !!!

Guest beiusung

tumblr_lm64u9GtH81qgs24p.jpg

Rest In Peace

VIPs, you trust daesung. If you trust, you wait.

Don’t tell him not to cry.

The most hurt persons are

the decead’s family….

Rest In Peace…

-BigBang World Members and Staff HandsomeChoiSeungHyun-

tumblr_lm64ug9HO91qgs24p.jpg

Rest In Peace

We hope that the decade’s family who are having a hard time will be okay…

VIPs, please trust Daesung and don’t tell him not to cry.

Traffic law violations are Daesung’s actions and Daesung’s business.

Once again, Rest In Peace. May the family of the deceased persevere through this. 

cre :toptopia@ tumblr

i;m so proud of being in the same team with them V.I.Pz 

wiith all my love and respect

tumblr_lm3wvylqlM1qgvgfvo1_500.gif

we will wait D-13

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO} G-Dragon's ''A Shot a Day''

nikon+a+shot+a+day.jpg

Source: Nikon via Gilbakk

Shared via @bigbangupdates

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello, i know this is a short notice but if you have A SHORT VIDEO tribute to Daesung [preferably 2mins max]  can you please send it to me via PM with the following:

a)Youtube or Dailymotion link of the video

B) Name/s of the person/s who made the video.

c) Possible DOWNLOAD link preferably MEDIAFIRE

Please write: DAESUNG VIDEO as the subject of your message to me.

These videos will be compiled and be placed in a CD to be sent together w/ the MESSAGE for Daesung Project.

I can only accept until tomorrow 9am KST as i have to compile the videos. Thank you.

Guest bloopyxD

hey guys,

how is everyone holding up? it's hard huh? I don't think a day passed where i didn't teared up about this incident. but i know it's nothing compared to what Daesung and the rest of the people involved are feeling. I was just wondering, I know there's a project about Daesung but how about we do something for Mr. Hyun too? Can we like send them flowers or something? I don't exactly know how it's going to work out tho since we all live in different parts of the world but it was just a thought. I read a lot of comments saying that they think we only cared about Daesung which is not true at all, we also care for the others that were involved its just that we don't really have much to say except to send them our sympathy and pray for them. But if my suggestion was possible please let us know.

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}G-Dragon presented at the recording of ''West Coast Highway Singing Festival''

2011060237727_2011060285381.jpg

Big Bang ‘s G-Dragon attended  the third singing festival of MBC which is called ‘West Coast Highway Singing Festival’ .The members of ‘Infinity Challenge’ (Yoo Jae Seok, Myung Soo Park, Joon Ha Jung, Hong Chul No, Jung Hyung-Don, HA HA, Gil) and some musicians left the 2 days 1 night meeting at MT on 2nd of June. They met up in order to from rallies with each other for the singing festival and have intermediate check to strengthen their relationship.

About 1 hour and 30 minutes before they left MT at 12 noon, the opening of the festival was filmmed at MBC's Ilsan Dream Center . ‘Good Life Singing Festival’ (tentative name) and later known as ‘West Coast High Way Singing Festival’ has officially commenced.

On this day, it is said that G Dragon dressed comfortably and was there with other members in the opening.

(The info of other artists’ info is omitted here)

Source: hankyung via naver

Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates

Shared via @bigbangupdates

Guest daragon0429

Sent my video :')

I love participating in projects for Daesung..

I want to be heard even in small ways because I know  being near him is so far from being possible.

#wesupportdaesung

Guest chamarsha89

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello, i know this is a short notice but if you have A SHORT VIDEO tribute to Daesung [preferably 2mins max]  can you please send it to me via PM with the following:

a)Youtube or Dailymotion link of the video

B) Name/s of the person/s who made the video.

c) Possible DOWNLOAD link preferably MEDIAFIRE

Please write: DAESUNG VIDEO as the subject of your message to me.

These videos will be compiled and be placed in a CD to be sent together w/ the MESSAGE for Daesung Project.

I can only accept until tomorrow 9am KST as i have to compile the videos. Thank you.

i've sent it..hope it'll help..^^

Guest Tekashi

This time, I think K-netizens are reasonable. As I worry over Dae's condition, I'm more concerned with the way YG handling the situation now. YG himself using speculations to explain the accident is not a smart move to make. Moreover, all he's done up till now is spreading explanations, not doing any practical action. Morally, shouldn't they show up to take responsibility and give out condolences to the deceased's family? This is definitely not the time for crying and isolating yourself Dae, plz show up to take responsibility.

But you know such action can be taken in wrong way - as trying to make Dae "white" in all this situation.

So I just think YG shoudn`t take any acction (like compromising with deceased`s family) and wait for offial police statement.

---- EDIT ----

BigBang’s G-Dragon, appeared on “Infinite Challenge” Song Festival MT despite of Daesung’s incident

eca780eb939ceb9e98eab3a42.jpg

Bigbang’s G-Dragon, despite Dasesung’s incident of traffic accident, has appeared on the third song festival of MBC’s “Infinite Challenge,” as scheduled.

On June 2nd, all members of “Infinite Challenge” and the musicians who participate on the song festival left for two-night MT in Kanghwa Island.

At noon program opening shooting lasted for an hour and a half at MBC Dream Center lobby, formulating “the Broad-and-level road Song Festival” to “the West Coast Highway Song Festival.”

Particularly for G-Dragon, he appeared on the show as scheduled despite Daesung, another member of BigBang, is now under inspection for causing a traffic accident on Yanghwa Bridge in Seoul on early 31st last month. At the program opening shooting, G-Dragon was dressed casually and did not have problem proceeding the show. Other musicians, besides G-Dragon, participated in MT except for Psy, who had another schedule.

“Infinite Challenge” song festival came back after the one in 2009, and it is scheduled to be held in June but the location is not decided yet.

Last month, through the special episode of “Dinner Show for Song Festival,” Yoo Jae Seok teamed up with Lee Jeok, Jung Hyeong Don with Jung Jae Hyeong, Noh Hong Chul with Psy, Park Myeong Soo with G-Dragon, Jung Joon Ha with Sweet Sorrow, Haha with 10cm, and Gil with Bada.

Source Nate by Hanna

hey guys,

how is everyone holding up? it's hard huh? I don't think a day passed where i didn't teared up about this incident. but i know it's nothing compared to what Daesung and the rest of the people involved are feeling. I was just wondering, I know there's a project about Daesung but how about we do something for Mr. Hyun too? Can we like send them flowers or something? I don't exactly know how it's going to work out tho since we all live in different parts of the world but it was just a thought. I read a lot of comments saying that they think we only cared about Daesung which is not true at all, we also care for the others that were involved its just that we don't really have much to say except to send them our sympathy and pray for them. But if my suggestion was possible please let us know.

Honestly I'm going from one extreme to the next. Sometimes I'm optimistic, the next tears come, then I ask why this had to happen and finally I'm just like richard simmons it all. But like you said its nothing compared to what Mr.Hyuns family or Dae are experiencing. Thats a nice idea to have a project for Mr.Hyun as well, but I'm not sure how things are done in Korea so don't want to disrupt the families mourning time. It's best that we just wait it out with prayers.

I've always respected KVIPs way of responding to any type of incident and this is no different. They are remaining quiet yet showing respect to Mr.Hyuns memory & family.

So GD decided to go to IC recording..well its very professional of him. I know he doesnt want to let Park Myung Soo down or the viewers by ruining the highly anticipated song challenge.

Guest samosvetleee

{VIDEO}BIG BANG's Love song @ #1 on MTV Brasil ''TOP Mundi''{CHART}

246900_1898704358690_1574096767_31822692_1704743_n.jpg

Top Mundi is a show from MTV Brazil, hosted by VJ Didi, where the music video's rankings are voted by the viewers, through a poll on MTV's Brazil website. The network publishes a list with music videos from all over the world, escaping the usual Brazil-USA, seeking variety and presenting European, Asian, Latin American and others artists.

The show has been receiving attention from the Asian music fans, and it has become customary to see famous artists from Japan and Korea on their weekly ranks.

The last show broadcasted on May, reserved a pleasant surprise for the fans of the South Korean group, Big Bang, once their music video of "Love Song" received an expressive amount of votes from the netizens, getting the first place on the last 27th (reruns on Sunday 29th and Monday 30th of May). Besides that, VJ Didi spoke about the voting happening on the official page of Big Bang on Facebook, regarding a possible global event, and asked the viewers to 'like' Brazil, that way they could bring the group to Brazil.

That shows that Brazil not only has a massive audience for the Asian music in general, but reaffirms the big numbers of Big Bang fans in Brazil.

Source : TopMundi@Mtv.com

Shared via @ 21BANGS

Credit : Atenais Pala & 21 BANGS @ twitter

Guest Absolutelee_Bella

I know I past the timing with the messaging to Dae-Dae, but I wanna let him know I've been really worried and loving him more day by day. Every tweet I've made includes the #wesupportDaesung tag. When I read the news about him being in his dorm, I cried, as I bet many any VIPs have. As a VIP of Big Bang, specifically Daesung, I'm one of his many VIPs who are staying strong and will stay with him through and through. I hope he gets better really, really soon. He holds a special place in my heart because he taught me how to smile, no matter how bad the situation is. Daesung is a wonderful, handsome, talented, caring individual, right down to the very core of his soul. Like I said, I know it's too late, but I wanna say that. Daesung-baby, get better quickly, and no matter what, as one of your many VIPs from around the world, I'll be by your side, do or die.

I'd also like to express my feelings for the Mr. Hyun's family as well. May his soul rest in peace and hope he is happy in Heaven. I'd like to express my condolances to his family and friends. I bet he was a wonderful man, friend, and husband. I also do hope there is some kind of project where we can send his family flowers or some kind of item to show our respect and condolances for him.