♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest beiusung

thank Me taxi thank u so much for sharing your side

haters on akp  need to shut up! they never know how to spell Be-l-i-e-ve  how can they say that YG paid for him eventhough Mr taxi said that he 's not contacted YG yet ?!!! they are really ridiculous!

Guest sooinlove12

I'm  side-eyeing the  media working on this. They say one thing and then completely change their story in a few hours. They are making it seem like Daesung hit the motorcyclist on purpose *quoted image* 

hi this is my first post .......i've been lurking cause I didn't know what to say really

I wish nothing but the best for our smiling angel

Im alittle confused .....you live in korea right

Are the news reports on tv or articles online? and what are they saying now....I thought the taxi driver gave his side of the story to correct false rumors?

sorry if im asking too many question but if you live in korea, can you tell us how the public is reacting too this........sorry if I broke any rules.

anyway, i was watching some tribute videos for dae,

and it occured to me that it will be good if dae could see them all.

they touched us VIPs, and it might touch Daesung the most.

so i was thinking, what about creating an fb account named "Be Strong Daesung" for example,

and use this as a channel to allow the tribute videos to be posted?

Sorry to cut your post but we're working on it.  We'll only launch the project it if its sure

Daesung will be able to see it.

Thanks for sharing the articles, i just didnt like wording from AKP. XDDD

BIGBANG signed CD contest is already over THANKS SO MUCH for all the entries.

SOOMPI will release the winner/s soon and we'll keep you updated. Thanks again.

Guest koreanfan74

thank Me taxi thank u so much for sharing your side

haters on akp  need to shut up! they never know how to spell Be-l-i-e-ve  how can they say that YG paid for him eventhough Mr taxi said that he 's not contacted YG yet ?!!! they are really ridiculous!

The haters are always heartless. They never stand with us that's why they can say anything. Anyway, I just wake up to study for the test and see this news, i am a little bit better than before. But still worried about the result after 2 weeks waiting for autopsy on the motorcyclist.

Guest beiusung

VIPs speak up for Daesung, they made an article on nate

a lot of love for Dae now ! please smile again and stand up!

here!

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTOS} BIG BANG's 2011 Spring/Summer Lotte Duty Free Photoshoot 

lottejp9.jpg

lottejp.jpg

lottejp10.jpg

lottejp21.jpg

lottejp11.jpg

lottejp24.jpg

lottejp12.jpg

tumblr_lm3utaHiql1qzjb8ko1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1307008463&Signature=Xeq86lj5DCAAtl0h%2BRx8GIJcgNw%3D

lottejp13.jpg

lottejp14.jpg

lottejp2.jpg

lottejp7.jpg

lottejp8.jpg

lottejp16.jpg

lottejp25.jpg

lottejp3.jpg

lottejp4.jpg

lottejp5.jpg

lottejp6.jpg

lottejp15.jpg

tumblr_lm3u9aSz6F1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

Source: Lotte Duty Free (via BBUpdates)

Shared via @ibigbang

Credits : @ibigbang

Hm,i guess this photoshoot was taken on the day of Dae's B-day ?! That would explain the b-day cake ~ So much love&joy on the set !!! 

Hope this pics cheer you up,Vips a little bit&give you strenght to keep the faith&support for our Smiling Angel !!!

Guest beiusung

after being overwhelm by Dae's accident, seeing these pics make me feel so much better 

blush.gif blush.gifblush.gif hope you guys feel the same

everything will be fine

i see on DC that V.I.P text Silence is Gold , i think they are right, we are on the weak side so we should stay together ,pray for Dae , and wait for the result  than trying to fight with the heartless and souless haters. when the truth come out, we will stand by Dae's side right?

go V.i.pz!

Guest shinhdeplol

Im relieved that the taxi driver spoke up, I believe the words he said more than anybody else.

C: nikonimagingkorea @ YT

Guest nisssr3

aww, i miss his smile so much!

love those pics so much, the boys looked good as always. i can spot gdae, double seunghyun. gd is so cute with the huge bowtie :D

ahh, it's been a long time since i last spazz about the boys and i know it's not the right time, but now i'm here to thank fellow VIPs for the continuous support for our daesungie. i just couldn't believe i'm still here in this fandom because i thought after 2/3 years i'll lose interest in kpop, haha. but my love for the boys is still strong and still growing ^^ once a VIP, always a VIP :D i hope daesung can feel VIPs' love and hopefully it'll give him strength. My prayers go to Daesung, and Motorcyclist and his family.

Guest shinhdeplol

What Dae does for Big Bang

tumblrlm3xgt7tg41qd5plw.png

tumblrlm3xximy2e1qd5plw.png

C: maconqueso @ tumblr

Daesung ah I love you so much I want to cry :tears:

His hands were shaking

My heart sunk reading this. I want to hug him :tears:

Guest shinhdeplol

@ SHinhdeplol: Can you please tell me where to watch this video? miss this moment a lot :(

It was from the Making of GLOBAL WARNING TOUR, after Daesung's birthday party. I searched on YT and it came up with this video, but its Vietsubbed :P

[iNFO]Yoseob’s me2day to Daesung:

“Daesung Fighting!

Think of VIPs when you’re tired. Hwaiting!”

OMG Im so touched :tears: Yoseob sent Dae a message today <3333333333

C: rain213 @ tumblr

Now I dont think this is reliable, Yoseob said before that he didnt have any me2day <_<

Guest hermibc

Dear Daesung!

I found this on youtube. This VIPS is really amazing. I love her song.

Does he feel our love?

By some way, can we bring our love to him, at least show him that he's not alone.

Are KVIPS doing anything for him right now?

Guest gossipgirl01

It was from the Making of GLOBAL WARNING TOUR, after Daesung's birthday party. I searched on YT and it came up with this video, but its Vietsubbed :P

TOP's part @ 4:46

[iNFO]Yoseob’s me2day to Daesung:

OMG Im so touched :tears: Yoseob sent Dae a message today <3333333333

C: rain213 @ tumblr

Now I dont think this is reliable, Yoseob said before that he didnt have any me2day <_<

i have downloaded the global warning tour making vid vith english subs and i forgot the links.. i wish i am able to share it with you guys!

Guest CLI0

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but I'm so, so worried about Daesung.

Reading all the news, seeing the clips, I just don't know.

I know that eventually Daesung will learn to live with what has happened. But what I can't tell...what I'm the most worried about, is how it will change him. He is the kind of person who will internalize everything, will blame himself, and there's no telling what kind of person he will be because of this unfortunate situation.

This is a defining moment for Daesung, one that will irrevocably change who he is. And who he was supposed to be.

I'm just worried that Daesung won't forgive himself. I know that he'll carry on...but what kind of life will he let himself live? I feel like he may deny himself a lot as a form of self punishment. I want to do more, to reach out to him, but all I can do is hope the love showed by VIPs will be enough.

I'm hoping and praying for this.

Sorry for bringing the thread down with these sorts of thoughts.

#wesupportdaesung

Guest KeKe7

^ that's exactly what I am thinking and worried about him.  Knowing his personality, he will definitely blame himself and won't forget himself for that.  Most importantly, he won't talk to other people about how he feels and how he blames himself.  He said before he won't even tell his Dad about his problems.  How can people around him help him?  I'm afraid he will be spending the rest of his life under this shadow.  I don't really want to see him blaming himself for the whole of his life.