people of indian ethnic origin SM Entertainment audition

Guest poppylove1

Guest poppylove1

HI there =)

I am wondering whether anyone(or someone they know) of indian ethnic origin ever auditioned for SM Entertainment through e-mail or open audtions.

I tried to google people's experiences(yeah I know creepy XP) but didn't find any.

The reason why I am asking is that I auditioned through e-mail just to annoy them, since I know that they don't look for Indian people(which I wrote in my application, I even send a picture of me in an Indian sari). Strangely enough they DID reply in VERY short time =S. So I need some help comprehending this mystery. 

Anybody out there???

PS: I'm sorry for my bad english btw. I'm dutch and I was never any good at english class -_-*

Guest poppylove1

It is possible that it is an automated message, besides Saris are soo pretty!

I looked for it on the internet but it is indeed a automated message. You know the ones in which they say that they offer you a chance to audition in the global auditions. But it was how fast they replied that caught my attention. I didn't even wait a day, I got it in a few hours =S.  What's up with that?!?

and your english is perfect no need to worry

Thanx =)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I looked for it on the internet but it is indeed a automated message. You know the ones in which they say that they offer you a chance to audition in the global auditions. But it was how fast they replied that caught my attention. I didn't even wait a day, I got it in a few hours =S.  What's up with that?!?

Thanx =)

^ It depends on how their inbox is full or not. most likely you emailed them as soon as their email cache was cleared.

Guest poppylove1

^ It depends on how their inbox is full or not. most likely you emailed them as soon as their email cache was cleared.

Why didn't I think of that X(  . I initially thought that they accidently replied me since the automated response said that I send in video clips, which I didn't. So my inner alarm system went off after reading the e-mail. Feel a bit better now, knowing I didn't mess up somebody else's audition =).

Guest poppylove1

When did you audition? and when did they reply?

I sent my email last friday (29-04) on exactly 3:03 and they send me the automatic thing back the same day on 7:18. This all happened in the morning, guess that makes it AM or something =S.

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

I would also really like to know about this. I've wanted to audition for some time now but again searching on forums seeing people say because you're "not asian" you won't get accepted. But India is part of asia. What happens there. If you're good enough do you think someone of indian origin would be accepted?

east asian

Guest dangdut_asik

not sure about SM but I saw an Indian girl auditioned for JYP in Singapore

Audition Video

she sang really good. Whether or not she made it through I have no idea.. but whatever... she gave it a shot.

I also heard an Indian guy made it through he auditioned as a model though quite good looking.

• 2 months later...
Guest *lovestruck!

hmmm hopefully they do :D LOL I'm indian but then people think I'm a mix of asian and spanish or something O___O hmmm, the girl who auditioned in singapore has an amazing voice :)

• 7 months later...
Guest pooja_smahajan

heyy.....did you really got reply....pls tell me and yes...what did they asked you to do?pls reply

• 4 months later...
Guest sanjanakalyanpur

Hey I'm an Indian tooAnd Don't Worry! My friend named Harsh also emailed his profile to them and now he is a trainee in SMThey accept people of any nationalities And what's with them not liking Indians?? o.O

• 2 months later...
Guest beccalious

Hey I'm an Indian tooAnd Don't Worry! My friend named Harsh also emailed his profile to them and now he is a trainee in SMThey accept people of any nationalities And what's with them not liking Indians?? o.O

Aww...than if thats it then indians have chances too...

Btw i am an indian...well you would have known..m from the north eastern states who have the asian looks....but then m still an indian..:(

Oh...btw as you said your friend harsh got into SM through email...???...grt..well now i have courage that i have the chance...actually...thanks for sharing....hehe..:-)

• 2 months later...
Guest 강 미연

Oh I want  to make an audition for SM ENTERTAINMENT , I'M NOT KOREAN  ,  MY GRANPA IS FROM GUANGZHOU , and  my mom is peruvian ,  I speak  spanish ,  english, and i'm learning chinese , but  OMG !  THIS IS MY  DREAM , AND  I WILL  FIGHT!  T.T ! BUT  I DON'T  KNOW  HOW TO START ._. I'M 18 AND  I FINISHED  SCHOOL .  

강 미연 said: Oh I want  to make an audition for SM ENTERTAINMENT , I'M NOT KOREAN  ,  MY GRANPA IS FROM GUANGZHOU , and  my mom is peruvian ,  I speak  spanish ,  english, and i'm learning chinese , but  OMG !  THIS IS MY  DREAM , AND  I WILL  FIGHT!  T.T ! BUT  I DON'T  KNOW  HOW TO START ._. I'M 18 AND  I FINISHED  SCHOOL .  

Archived