people of indian ethnic origin SM Entertainment audition

Guest poppylove1

Guest smnancy

hey frnd....i'm an indian and i'm very eager to get into SME.....i'm now 19 yrs old...do you think i'm too old to take sm audition.....also it would be nice if you share how your frnd Harsh got into SME in detail sanjanakalyanpur said:  Hey I'm an Indian tooAnd Don't Worry! My friend named Harsh also emailed his profile to them and now he is a trainee in SMThey accept people of any nationalities And what's with them not liking Indians?? o.O

• 4 weeks later...
Guest indiangirl

@sajanakalyanpur  
 congrats! your friend is definitely lucky! but i am not because- i have a wheatish complexion

• 7 months later...

Hi, I'm indian too. 18. And I really want to join sm. My friends tell me I'm good at dancing and I look a little Asian, but I have a dark complexion. What should i do about auditioning? Is there a chance for me to get accepted?

• 3 months later...
Guest beccalious

@Tanvi hey tanvi.. grt to noe ya.. even i wanna enter sm... btw if u look a lil asian den u kinda have a chance.. you shud go fr it..

You can do it.. Hwaiting!!!

Guest ReplayMVP

Word, if Harsh got in Imma try to. Just kidding hehe.But that's really interesting for me being South Asian by ethnicity.
I always though SM was mostly into people of East and South East Asian descent if anything but there's also a lot of people in India that look East Asian like this Indian Singer from Indian Idol named Chang but it's nice to see that they're open to some diversity!

• 2 years later...
On 10/26/2012 at 0:43 PM, beccalious said:

Aww...than if thats it then indians have chances too...

Btw i am an indian...well you would have known..m from the north eastern states who have the asian looks....but then m still an indian..:(

Oh...btw as you said your friend harsh got into SM through email...???...grt..well now i have courage that i have the chance...actually...thanks for sharing....hehe..:-)

On 3/10/2013 at 5:33 PM, smnancy said:

hey frnd....i'm an indian and i'm very eager to get into SME.....i'm now 19 yrs old...do you think i'm too old to take sm audition.....also it would be nice if you share how your frnd Harsh got into SME in detail sanjanakalyanpur said:  Hey I'm an Indian tooAnd Don't Worry! My friend named Harsh also emailed his profile to them and now he is a trainee in SMThey accept people of any nationalities And what's with them not liking Indians?? o.O

hey are you sure? is he really a trainee now? can you tell me how to send profile and mail stuff?

• 1 year later...

hello i am also indian .i tried out for the 2017 SM Global Audition through email.I have some questions to ask-

to poppylove1 - did you participate in the live audition? can you show a picture of you.

to sanjanakalyanpur - did your friend Harsh really got through he audition can you give me some details.

can we participate in the global audition with out the confirmation email ? because i am going crazy here without getting the confirmation email,i really want to participate. please help me.please reply!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived