Blake Lively´s new hair color is RED!!!

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

Time’s 100 Most Influential People for 2011!
Blake Lively shows off her new red hair at the Time 100 Gala held at the Lincoln Center on Tuesday (April 26) in NYC.

blake-lively-time-100-gala-05.jpg

The 23-year-old actress was named one of Time’s 100 Most Influential People for 2011!

Blake, who met up with SNL’s Seth Meyers inside the event, wore a gorgeous Haute Couture evening gown by Zuhair Murad.

She accessorized with Kimberly McDonald jewelry and Christian Louboutin shoes.

spl271590_001.jpg

blake-lively-time-100-gala-04.jpg

^Her nails! Ew~ :crazy:

blake-lively-time-100-gala-02.jpg

blake-lively-time-100-gala-01.jpg

DO U LIKE HER NEW HAIR COLOR???

source: justjared

Guest christelle-g

She's quite hairy :sweatingbullets:

Ok,I'm not digging the new hair color, it doesn't look like red to me or is the lighting? You can see red highlights on the 2nd pic.

Blonde suits her better and she looked like Barbie ^_^

NO for her long nails :crazy:

YES for that big stone on her finger :P

Guest kirstie

eh this is like a blondish red/ strawberry blond color. the color itself isnt all too bad, but it wouldve looked better if it was actually more red as opposed to blonde.

and my her breasts look damn fantastic. i love that turquoise bra like front thing of her dress, its gorgeous

Guest duckbutt'

The color looks GREAT in the last picture. She looked like Ariel from the little mermaid. ROFL. I wish it was a bit better dyed though. She'll probably re-do it. It doesn't look bad, I'm just to used to her being blonde. LOVE her dress. And her nails look fine, there just not painted. I've definitely seen worse.

Guest sookyungie

Although she looks great with red hair,her blond mane of hair was so beautiful. But, hey, change is a good thing!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

She actually looks amazing with red hair. It looks more polish compare to her scruffy blond look. Although the lighting in some of the pictures didn't turn out that great. The ones that did, Blake looks dashing and like Ariel with the blue dress and everything.

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I don't know how I feel about the hair.

I mean, she can definitely pull it off better than I ever could, but I think blond suits her best.

Guest karrarice

Little Mermaid...I want to see Prince Eric

I was going to say she looks like a poor version of Ariel. Hahaha.

I like her but dislike the hair. It's such a shame because the color is very pretty but I don't think she matches it.

Archived