s@nbi

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eja

She had already played a nice role in Why Did You Come To My House ^^

Oh, that one I didn't know!

Well, however, both of them are good characters in this drama. hihi. I still hope they make a fine drama too. ^^. Waiting for it.

Oh course they would, they're fine actresses. :)

I'm interested in this drama because I like the leads and I've always wanted to see Lee So-yeon play someone nice. She looks so darn cute in the preview! But I don't know if I have enough time to watch this.

- Kyu

Exactly. :) No time to watch way too many dramas during this month.

I haven't found the time to watch this... does this have a ViKi channel? :D

Guest Q_Park

Uh oh. I think I'm going to stay on board of this drama. Nooo, how am I going to find the time??? *cries* 

SPOILERS AHEAD!! 

I had fun watching the first two episodes. So far, Lee So-yeon is doing a good job with Mi-sol. Mi-sol is a really cute, nice, humble, fun and smart high school senior but she finds herself pregnant and unable to accept it. Ohn Joo-wan is Seok-bin; he seems really nice and happy on the outside but on the inside, he's weak and hurt. One night, he comes to Mi-sol's house drenched in rain and crying. He confesses to Mi-sol that he feels like he is suffocating and he's afraid he won't be able to live up to his mother's expectations and feels like dying. Mi-sol comforts him and that's when they spend the night together. I actually though Seok-bin liked Mi-sol as much as Mi-sol liked him but apparently that's not the case because later on he tells her that they weren't even in such a deep relationship anyways. 

It's obvious that she's not going to have an abortion like he wants to and they are going to have a 6 year time skip after their high school career. I think maybe Mi-sol is going to be a piano instructor at her mother's studio. Seok-bin goes abroad to study after high school and returns six years later. His character description says that he hides behind his mother's skirt after he finds out Mi-sol is pregnant. He doesn't look back and runs away to go study abroad. While he is abroad, things turn into a mess and he comes back to Korea very much a cynic. 

Lee Jae-yoon plays Lee So-ryong. He's everyone's favorite son and resident nice guy. I don't have much of an opinion on him yet but I was wondering, is he the main male lead? There's a longer character and in depth character description on him than there is on Seok-bin and his name is listed second after Mi-sol's. Hmm...

e1au60.jpg

Right now I hope that Ohn Joo-wan is the male lead just because he's had more screen time than Lee Jae-yoon but that's subject to change. Plus, there's always something so hot about a troubled character. heh 

- Kyu

Man,watching Lee So Yeon acting all nice and bubbly really quite shocked me wwhile her ruthless character is still on replay at the back of my head. :P But this drama is really starting off real nice. Sigh, I'm onto too many dramas now. Sigh. Shouldn't have started this drama. Curiosity really kills! XD

Btw, does anyone knows if anyone or any team will be subbing this drama? It would be much better to understand with subs. :) Thank you.

I haven't found the viki channel but they do create a youtube channel.

here is the link : SBSbesideme

or you can vist my playlist: My love by my side_YT playlist

Actually, there is a Viki channel.  But, there's nothing going on right now.  The channel manager is looking for someone to take over for her because of her personal schedule conflicts.

Daily dramas have a hard time being subbed because the commitment is intense...:(

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

My Love By My Side Episode 1 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

lovebymysidebanner.jpg

My Love By My Side 1 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1260-my-love-by-my-side-2011

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest cococrust

ep 1 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/olgey8

ep 2 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/guc3qn

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

My Love By My Side Episode 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

lovebymysidebanner.jpg

My Love By My Side 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1260-my-love-by-my-side-2011

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest Q_Park

Do Mi-sol 

Mi-sol’s current dream is to become a prosecutor or lawyer or policewoman or someone who is able to make the world a healthier, safer place for everyone to live in. This high school senior studies with all her might. Because her father passed away when she was young, she currently lives with her mother who gives piano lessons and her uncle Heo-poong, who is sometimes a little too extreme but does everything for his little niece. 

Though her father died when she was young, she grew up receiving lots of love from her mother and uncle. She’s pretty, polite and smart so she has a lot of friends and all the adults tell her mother how lovely her daughter is; she is Sun-ah’s golden daughter. 

To further her studies, their family moved from Kyung-ki-do to Seoul and set up a piano studio there. They are late on their rent so Mi-sol studies while hiding from the debt collecting landlady. With her mother putting in so much money into her studies, she’s about to be crush under her mother’s expectations. 

Lee So-ryong

With a really healthy mindset and body, Lee So-ryong is the boy every mother dreams of their son becoming. They say, “I wish my son would grow up to become like So-ryong.” He’s the neighborhood’s charismatic guy and the friendly boy next door. 

Even the neighborhood ladies who fight over agame of “Go-stob” resolve their problems in 5 minutes after So-ryong talks to them. 

He’s the most important person at his house too. With a grandmother, mother, and aunt, to these three women, he’s their general like lover like husband like cute son. To his father, he’s like a close friend who he can discuss his troubles with over a shot of soju. He is his family’s golden son.

Go Seok-bin

He really likes Mi-sol but upon hearing that she is pregnant, he is mentally unable to take responsibility of this situation and hides behind his mother’s skirt. Believing hismother’s words to take good care of the baby, he runs away without looking back and flies abroad.

His unplanned stay abroad soon turns into a mess. 6 years later, he returns to Korea a little bit more cynical, a little more chic and very much a cold hearted city man. However those 6 years turned him from an uncertain young boy to a goal oriented man. 

- Kyu

Introduction

Don’t you also experience many different events in your life…?

It’s something I heard from an American citizen. 

A relative of mine immigrated to the United States to better educate her high school daughter but her daughter accidently became pregnant and created havoc in their lives. 

She came all the way to the States to educate her children so what a shock this would be…

However, because of the regional difference, she was able to receive help and finish high school, transfer to a medical school and become a doctor.

The child became an adult and met new people, experienced a responsible love, got married and lived happily with the daughter she gave birth to in high school. 

Whenever I hear of this story, I think it’s quite a beautiful tale with a natural ending. 

However, what about our reality…

This is something that was recently reported in the newspaper…

A female student was impregnated and the local mothers, who thought this would be a detrimental influence to their children, expelled the student from school. 

Because of those cold glares and inhumane treatment, our little moms are not able to finish school for they are expelled. Scared for their futures, they secretly give birth and then leave their babies in restrooms. 

Or, they want to raise their child but because of circumstances, they have no choice but to send their baby for adoption overseas. 

These teenage single mothers are not victims of mistreatment or prejudice…

It’s just that they had to experience this earlier than everyone else. 

Don’t you also experience many different events in your life…? 

It’s with this heart it is made.

Through this drama many people can experience the realities our “little moms” have to experience. We hope everyone can help them feel warmth with their friends, families, school, and business so they can get their own lives back on track. 

By the way, would some one please re-upload subs from Darksmuf onto this site?

May be. However, the subs actually haven't been finished. Now, only the software translated version is available and it has a lot of mistakes. We need to wait until the edited version of fans. So sad. I'm trying to help but it's not much.

To Q_Park, thanks so much for the article. Now I can understand much more about the characters. I think Mi Sol has to face to many difficulties. Her friends, people at school and also her mother. She puts so much expectation on Mi Sol, therefore, she will be very mad at Mi Sol when she knows the news. Poor Mi Sol. Hope she will have strength to overcome all. Keep watching to see how.

Guest Q_Park

Previews for the next two episodes are up!

Episode 3

석빈은 정자방으로 들어가 장롱이며, 화장대 서랍등을 마구마구 뒤진다. 그러다가 한쪽에 있던 정자 핸드백 안에 있던 지갑을 꺼내어 돈을 빼려하는데 그때, 방으로 정자가 들어와 석빈을 부른다. 석빈은 소스라치듯 놀라 뒤를 돌아보며 당황해 하고, 미솔이 임신했다는 사실을 알게 된 정자는 다리가 풀려 그대로 풀썩 주저 앉아 정신이 나가 혼잣말 하듯 어뜩해 어뜩해 하며 중얼거린다. 그러다 무슨생각이 났는지 벌떡 일어나 다시 석빈의 방으로 들어가는데...

Seok-bin enters Jung-ja's room and busily looks through her closet and dresser. Then he spots her handbag on one side of the room and takes out her wallet to steal some cash when Jung-ja walks into the room calling Seok-bin's name. Seok-bin is startled and flustered and he confesses to Jung-ja that Mi-sol is pregnant. Unable to comprehend this, Jung-ja falls to the floor, losing her mind, and starts muttering to herself "What to do, what to do." All of a sudden, Jung-ja stands up and starts walking towards Seok-bin's room...

Episode 4

살기 싫다며 통곡하는 정자의 목소리가 들려오자 석빈은 괴로운 듯 양손으로 귀를 막고 무릎에 머리를 묻는다. 그때, 미솔에게 전화가 오자 석빈은 전원을 꺼버리는데.. 석빈의 휴대폰 전원이 꺼져있다는 안내음을 들은 미솔은 절망적인 기분으로 망설이다 할 말이 있으니까 문자 보면 전화해 달라는 문자를 찍어 전송하고, 정자는 누어있던 석빈에게 다가가 어디든 일단 여기를 떠나야 한다며 미국으로 유학을 가라고 한다. 석빈은 정자에게 생각해 본다고 대답하며 혼돈에 빠지는데..

When Seok-bin hears Jung-ja wailing about how she doesn't want to live anymore, he covers his ears with both hands and puts his head to his knees. At that moment, Mi-sol calls him but he turns off his cellphone.. Feeling extremely depressed when she hears the automated voice message, Mi-sol leaves Seok-bin a text message asking him to call her. Jung-ja approaches Seok-bin and tells him that the number one priority right now is for him to leave and she tells him to go to America to study abroad. Seok-bin tells Jung-ja that he'll think about it and falls into an abyss...

- Kyu

Archived