Strangers, again

_siku_

by WongFu Production
http://www.youtube.c...Y&feature=feedu

Well...just thought I would make a thread to share this to everyone instead of those TROLOLOLOLOL threads. We need something other than those threads! (Although they are quite interesting to read though but anyways...)

I know all of you might or might not watch this vid but hey >.>..... I don't even know why this vid deserve a thread but.. well, the stuff in the vid is pretty obvious but it's something that all or most of us go through in a relationship right? 

Actually, i don't even know what's the point of this thread .. 

Anyways...enjoy and discuss, whatever you want. 

Edit: Oh and here is the blog post from Philip, he even drew a diagram of the stages lol http://wongfuphil.xa...trangers-again/

Guest iPhets

^ for once I actually partially agree with him. :lol:

The lines sound too rehearsed.

lol this one was actually okay..

the korean one (i think before this?) was so bad i wouldn't be able to get through it if the doctor guy wasn't there =/

Guest HeyItzPeter

Haha I actually watched that video this morning before school. I enjoyed it and agree with him on his view of relationships. The video makes me feel kinda nostalgic, if that makes sense lol :sweatingbullets:

Although I have never been in a relationship, something similar has happened to me before... with a friend.

We started off as classmates freshmen year. After two years of being 'strangers' we decided to talk. It wasn't as awkward as I expected and we became really good friends. Short conversations became conversations that lasted for hours. We would talk every night on the phone and give each other wake up calls in the morning. Eventually summer came and he asked me, "would things become awkward again next year now that summer is here and we won't get to see each other much?"

I told him I would never let that happen but... I guess I did.

We drifted apart so much to the point where we don't say hi to each other anymore.

It's so sad how the person who I used to know so much about, who I used to talk to for hours everyday, who was once one of the most important people in my life, is now a stranger to me. Sometimes I wonder if our friendship actually existed...

Guest Starblazerbon

http://www.youtube.c...Y&feature=feedu

Well...just thought I would make a thread to share this to everyone instead of those TROLOLOLOLOL threads. We need something other than those threads! (Although they are quite interesting to read though but anyways...)

I know all of you might or might not watch this vid but hey >.>..... I don't even know why this vid deserve a thread but.. well, the stuff in the vid is pretty obvious but it's something that all or most of us go through in a relationship right? 

Actually, i don't even know what's the point of this thread .. 

Anyways...enjoy and discuss, whatever you want. 

Edit: Oh and here is the blog post from Philip, he even drew a diagram of the stages lol http://wongfuphil.xa...trangers-again/

I am guessing the point of the video is to help reconcile the failures of a relationship and move on . Maybe the video help showed that a lot of relationships in the world correspond with the stages set forth in the video.

I don't know.  You can make up a point.

Theres always a point when doing something. Maybe you like the video so much you want to share with soompi members and can't think any reasons why it is relevant in this section. IDK...

Guest Syncourt

Ooh, watched it earlier today!

I...find myself agreeing with the stages

Then questioning myself when I'll be mature enough to enter a serious relationship =\

Guest Andreas1

There's a lot of truth in this video, those of you that haven't been in a long term relationship will find out eventually. The little things add up and girls do tend to keep track.

Guest Starblazerbon

hmm that was a good video

i wonder why the dialogue sounds sooooooooooooooo awkward.  and the pronunciation sounds so asian i wonder if there's a way to sound more "american"

btw i'm not being critical to try to put them down, just being critical because i thought it could sound better and be more successful and because i also have this problem of sounding asian.  and it just doesn't sound good to me. but i dunno how to fix

Record yourself saying something and let me hear!!

I am guessing the point of the video is to help reconcile the failures of a relationship and move on . Maybe the video help showed that a lot of relationships in the world correspond with the stages set forth in the video.

I don't know.  You can make up a point.

Theres always a point when doing something. Maybe you like the video so much you want to share with soompi members and can't think any reasons why it is relevant in this section. IDK...

Haha ya, that was kinda my intention when I posted this, just didn't know how to say it. I posted it at 6am after all @_@ Didn't sleep last night.. 

I do like the vid but Phil's narration kinda makes me go ugh.. lol I wish he had more emotions in the narration. 

Guest AiMango

Just a note that not all relationships can be defined in stages. I guess, only the ones that fail. Only the ones that weren't meant to be. Anyways my first relationship I could relate to this a little - what I learned from it was to always talk about your problems or they will pile up! And blaming starts to happen. It's terrible.

But I agree - it seemed too scripted sometimes - esp on Phil's part. He isnt the greatest actor, but he DOES have great ideas : P

and wow, wdf he uses xanga XD

Guest chipmunkvoice

I actually liked the trailer more than the actual short... I think it could've done without the narration but i enjoyed it enough to watch it twice.

Archived