Lee Kwang Soo 이광수

Guest adikkeluangman

Annyeong! Hmm there are no posters in this thread. I wonder why! haha I know Kwang Soo oppa has a lot of fans really! ♥♥

Anyway, so cute of Kwang Soo oppa in the latest episode of Running Man. Featuring SONG JOONG KI! *YAYYY!* and SUN AH! *YEYY AGAIN!*

321563_148702521893187_137125323050907_222250_255471075_n.jpg

cr; Runningman cast

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest meeshiley

He is really cute and awkward! And he is funny without really trying so hard, :lol:

I really like him in Running Man, :lol:

Here's a picture of him from SBS awards 2011

tumblr_lxnxfi7xEK1qmixjro1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MissPurpleLavender

Lee Kwang Soo oppa is so adorable! He makes me giggle every time I watch him on Running Man. Oppa, hwaiting!

• 1 month later...

wahhhhh amazing news for Kang Soo today!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Our kwangvatar got his first nomination ever for his acting skills !!!!! He was nominated on the BEST NEW ACTOR(movie section) list on the Baeksang Arts Awards for his role in Wonderful Radio w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

tumblr_m0p74kr7AC1qkkhx1o1_400.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS KWANG SOO oppa!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Rukia-chan

LEE KWANG SOO is soooooooooooooooo freakin' funny ^________^v I love him on RM and I hope he gets to do more projects, a lead role on a sitcom or something. He acts so purely, it seems so natural for him :-) 
The picture of him in the past, DAEBAK!!!! I can't believe he had nice abs and now he is all skinny :-( Seems like he modeled before yes? He gives powerful shots in his photoshoots, like a pro o.O

• 4 months later...
Guest Kramcjier

I love this guy.. this guy is practically one of the few people in the world that are born Comedians, this guy makes us laugh with his antics and he practically makes us laugh like it was just "breathing" for him, that how easy it is for him like it was just "1, 2, 3" , his comedic and sense of humor is Effortless..
hope you'll be showered with more blessings this year and in the future, and still hoping that you'll have your starring or LEAD role in a Movie or Drama in the future.. 
Kwang Soo Hyeong Fighting!! Lee Kwang Soo Jjang!

Guest Kramcjier

Actor Lee Kwang-soo confirmed his casting for "The Goddess of Fire, Jeongi" , and the participate of Kim Bum is still under discussion.
They are in the same agency (King Kong Entertainment), a representative confirmed the appearance of Lee Kwang Soo in the drama the " goddess of fire " and  actor Kim Bum is still for the study but considered positive!

©http://news.nate.com/view/20130425n35617

Guest Kramcjier

The Cast of the "Goddess of fire"Confirm

Moon Geun Young as Yoo Jeongimage

Lee Sang-Yoon as King Gwanghae
Kim Bum as Kim Taedo

Lee Kwang Soo as Prince Imhae Yi Jim
The older brother of King Gwanghae

Han Go Eun as Kim Inbin

Jeon Gwang-ryul as Yi Sam-pyeong , the father of Arita pocelain He will play as the master artisan of potteryimage

Guest Kramcjier

class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"News : XD
class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"imageimage

Lee Kwang Soo cemented his reputation as the ‘Unluckiest Person Alive’ on the latest episode of ‘Running Man‘.

On their way to the final mission, ‘superpower karaoke’, the cast and guests played a simple game where every member would take turns smashing eggs on their foreheads. There would be a single raw egg mixed into the batch of boiled eggs, and the one who cracked the raw egg would be the loser.

As an aside, Ji Suk Jin said, “These things usually happen to Kwang Soo“. Imagine his surprise when it turned out that Kwang Soo had, indeed, grabbed the raw egg and smashed it on his face!

That wasn’t all, however – on the second round, Lee Kwang Soo was chosen to go first. Can our viewers guess what happened? That’s right – he ended up picking the raw egg, on the first try, as the first contestant.

This unbelievable chain of events, which caused even the staff members to gasp out loud, caused Yoo Jae Suk to exclaim, “The God of Variety is on your side!”

©allkpop.com

Guest Kramcjier

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"“Icon of Betrayal” Lee Kwang Soo Becomes “Icon of Fashion”image

People who are familiar with the variety show “Running Man” will recognize actor Lee Kwang Soo as the “Icon of Betrayal” for his many acts of disloyalty on the show. With his witty remarks and willingness to bear the brunt of jokes, Lee Kwang Soo has gained world-wide popularity and that popularity has been recognized even in the fashion industry.

Lee Kwang Soo, who started off his career as a model due to his tall height, has became the face of the global fashion brand Mambo. Mambo is a clothing brand that originates from Australia and focuses on casual wear. Mambo will be launching in Korea this May.

In related news, Lee Kwang Soo has been confirmed for a supporting role in “Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi,” featuring Moon Geun Young as Joseon’s first female potter.

©soompi.com

©Nate

Guest Kramcjier

Lee Kwang Soo Cast in ‘Goddess of Fire
 Jeongi’ as a Villain

Putting away his giraffe gear for a bit, Lee Kwang Soo has been cast in MBC’s upcoming drama, Goddess of Fire Jeongi, starring Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young.

64436485.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

According to King Kong Entertainment on May 7, Lee Kwang Soo will be taking the role of the bad-tempered Im Hae, the older brother of Gwang Hae. With Im Hae having an inferiority complex towards his younger brother, Lee Kwang Soo will act as a villain towards actor Lee Sang Yoon, who will play Gwang Hae. 

“I have faith in writer Kwon Soon Kyu, who wrote SBS’ Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Park Sung Soo PD, who directed MBC’s Do As You Want,” said Lee Kwang Soo. “I was especially touched while watching Do As You Want, so it’s an honor to be part of Park Sung Soo PD’s projects.”

On being a villain, Lee Kwang Soo said he always wanted to be an antagonist and took the challenge when the offer came to him. He promised to prepare carefully to show a never-before-seen character. 

Goddess of Fire Jeongi will follow after Gu Family Book in July. 

Photo Credit: King Kong Entertainment

Guest Kramcjier

class="post-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"Lee Kwang Soo to Play a Villain in Goddess of Fire Jeongiimage

News about the new MBC drama Goddess of Fire Jeongi continues to get better and better. Not only is Kim Bum considering joining the cast, but recently it’s been reported that Lee Kwang Soo will play the character of the nasty-tempered Im He who is particularly villainous towards his younger brother Gwang Hae, played by Lee Sang Yoon. Lee Kwang Soo has expressed excitement over playing a villain, saying he’s always wanted to do so, and he looks forward to presenting a side of himself he hasn’t presented before.

The actor continued, “I have faith in writer Kwon Soon Kyu, who wrote SBS’ Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Park Sung Soo PD, who directed MBC’s Do As You Want. I was especially touched while watching Do As You Want, so it’s an honor to be part of Park Sung Soo PD’s projects.”

©dramafever.com

Guest Kramcjier

Popular comedian-actor Lee Kwang-Soo ("Running Man") is cast in upcoming MBC drama series THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI which has already cast Moon Geun-Young, Lee Sang-Yoon, Park Geon-Hyeong & Kim Beom.

In the drama series THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI, Lee Kwang-Soo will portray Prince Imhae, a character totally different from what has played in the past. Prince Imhae carries an inferiority complex over Prince Gwanghae (Lee Sang-Yoon), who seems to outdo Prince Imhae in all aspects of their lives. Because of this, Prince Imhae does wicked things to make King Sunjo dislike Prince Gwanghae.

THE GODDESS OF FIRE, JEONGI airs this July in South Korea (takes over the time slot currently held by "Gu Family Book").

http://asianwiki.com/The_Goddess_of_Fire,_Jeongi

Guest Kramcjier

Lee Kwang Soo, the Villain in the upcoming Drama Goddess of Fire?

Villain? like this? /:) =)) =)) =))
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGI1ROzvRnOfU3m9qTAdt9p6asTveYlrqZK7dApWG1l6BW9ssG orhttp://www.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/kwangsoo.jpeg or
http://img.yonhapnews.co.kr/photo/yna/YH/2011/01/05/PYH2011010509440034400_P2.jpg

Archived