B1A4 (비원에이포) Official Thread

Guest B1A4.Int

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 - Sweet girl 안무영상 (Dance Practice Video)

Just simple practice video with the boys in the big studio. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like the thread is not active anymore. i just want to share our leader Jinyoung's amazig composition for PRODUCE 101.

Title: 같은 곳에서 (In the Same Place)

Artist: 소녀온탑 (Girls on Top)

The song is amazing as expected of out leader. It was amazing he can write songs for girl groups now. He'll be a big name in the future. And what is more amazing? This song won and so it was the title track for the PRODUCE 101 album.

Guest adikkeluangman

Interview: B1A4 Can Talk Food For Hours (#AskB1A4)

The boys are dorky and love watching them like this.

Hi people! I want to do a video with the most popular kpop idols, but I want other people opinion, not just mine, so I will post this in every thread I can.

Please just answer this post that I'll check all answers.

My question is: IF YOU COULD MEET A KPOP IDOL PERSONALLY (just a person, not a band), WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?

It doesn't take long to answer!

We all have our favorite groups and artists but there has to be one, just one person who is special, deeply special, and we long to know him/her personally.

So help me do this, ok? thank you all!

PS- If you want, ask other people and post more than one opinion from different people!

Guest adikkeluangman

2016 B1A4가 전하는 새해 인사 메세지

2016 Lunar New Year's Day Greeting from B1A4. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Baek A Yeon And B1A4’s Sandeul To Face Off Against Seo In Young And Kim Tae Woo On “Sugar Man”

The competition on next week’s episode of “Sugar Man” looks like it’s going to be intense!

CmDhegEVYAA4zb4.jpg

At the end of June 28’s episode of “Sugar Man,” the show shared a preview for the next episode, and revealed that the performers will be two duet teams. One team features solo songstress Baek A Yeon and B1A4’s Sandeul, and the other includes former Jewelry member Seo In Young and g.o.d’s Kim Tae Woo.

The preview shares brief clips of their performances, so be sure to check it out below!

“Sugar Man” is a hit JTBC show that is hosted by Yoo Jae Suk, Yoo Hee Yeol, 2NE1’s Sandara Park, and Kim Ea Na. Each week, Yoo Jae Suk and Yoo Hee Yeol form teams with producers and current popular artists to stage rearranged performances of classic hits. The show will soon be ending, with its final episode already filmed and slated to air in early July.

This episode of “Sugar Man” will air on July 5 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Are you excited to watch?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/28/baek-ah-yeon-b1a4s-sandeul-face-off-seo-young-kim-tae-woo-sugar-man/ 

• 3 months later...

Archived