2011 The JYP USA Audition Tour

Guest Tteokguk

Guest Shaiza90

For the people getting error messages:

Are you copy and pasting anything? One of the ways that the error message pops up is because you are not filling out the application straight up. Make sure you manually type everything on the application. That's how I fixed it.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adnof

For the people getting error messages:

Are you copy and pasting anything? One of the ways that the error message pops up is because you are not filling out the application straight up. Make sure you manually type everything on the application. That's how I fixed it.

Mmm I was copying and pasting but I just tried typing everything in - still didn't work. Thanks so much for trying to figure it out though!! I guess walk-in registration it is.

Guest BitterFish

Oh dear, just reading this forum is making me more nervous by the minute xD;; My self introduction was sort of... pitiful. Whoops.

I'll be #278 at the Toronto auditions - I'm hoping to get their earlier just in case they'll take me earlier. Maybe I'll see a few of you there?

Guest BitterFish

so im still wondering and someone hear me out plz =(

anyone know how to get from markham all the way down to 1133 leslie st (Toronto audition) ?

or if i can carpool with anyone...like mad early .. I'm #3   =( im feeling more and more discouraged that i can't make it.

Well like others say - even if you miss your number you can always do walk in~

And as for a way - I'm not as far as Markham but I'm sure that you could bus down to Toronto. What I usually do is bus down to Mississauga's Square One and then bus to Islington station and then use the subway.

Guest omgit'sme

i never got a number, i just got that email form I was supposed to print out and bring to the auditions. I can just walk in and register right? And what's the NY location? I'm so lost :(

Guest Shaiza90

i never got a number, i just got that email form I was supposed to print out and bring to the auditions. I can just walk in and register right? And what's the NY location? I'm so lost :(

If you got the email form, you have the number. Just look...it should say New York-01-000XXX

Guest omgit'sme

If you got the email form, you have the number. Just look...it should say New York-01-000XXX

thank you! is there a site where everyone is getting all this information? like location and time slots?

Guest sunhorizon

Whoa so I just signed up for the NY audition, and I don't know if the numbers make a difference b/c I got number 53 and more people than that have signed up before me for sure!

Anyone who's already been to auditions know what it'll be like for modeling? Also, did anyone get a chance to audition for 2 skills? I think I look decent but my singing and dancing are average, so I'm auditioning for modeling :P But I'd rather be an idol! Did anyone like, go back twice on the same day??

Thanks guys!! Heading down to NYC from Boston...

Guest aibia

does anyone know what you  have to prepare for in the   modeling audition and dance audition?  like for dancing you have to prepare a 1 minute choreo? 

the modeling description  just  posted  cat walk and pose but like  what else should i prepare like  theme  or   my own walk in music ? 

Guest suebaee

Okay, so after I applied with the confirmation number, I did get a follow up email saying that I should bring the printed version to the audition. But I had a question as to where your registration number is? Is it on the same email, or is there going to be another follow up email with the information? Someone please help me! I'm going to the New York auditions in two days so I need to know ASAP.

Guest CryoDragon1994

Mmm I was copying and pasting but I just tried typing everything in - still didn't work.  Thanks so much for trying to figure it out though!! I guess walk-in registration it is.

Did you ever get it to work? I tried typing everything in manually (on firefox and internet explorer), but I'm still getting those error messages. =(

Guest reiche

I'm sooo late replying in this thread. I went to the Vancouver audition last May 27, and I would say it was quite an experience. My number's H-51, and for those who went to Vancouver auditions, I was the girl in yellow cardigan that had eyes like this O_O when I suddenly got called to join the other nine auditionees since H-44 auditionee went missing (H-44, why did you do this to me?). 

There were many who sang in my group, a few who danced, and 1 who modeled. I was the first one to sing, and surprisingly, I got a full minute of singing (I timed my singing beforehand so I already knew which verse landed on 1 minute). Then again, after reading from previous posts that some were asked to stay behind, I guess I was one of the unlucky ones. But who knows? The guy did say that the final list of those who passed will come out on July 11.

By the way, good luck NY auditionees! Fighting! :D

Guest Alphabetical

^

I think h-44 was in my row of seats too because I saw someone with H-44 in my row haha! and wasn't the audition may 28 xD

Guest Eirallina

Anyone know how the NYC auditions went? I'm a bit nervous for my brother who went to audition.

This is a bit nerve wrecking. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest bubbleteaization

Anyone know how the NYC auditions went? I'm a bit nervous for my brother who went to audition.

This is a bit nerve wrecking. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

just arrived from the jyp audition:O. lol so basically the ny jyp audition is like the same as the LA audition and others. You wait (for a really long time) get sent to this waiting room and watch old audition clips, and the staff calls out 10 pplz and then just do your thing and go home. :D 

Guest lol00

just arrived from the jyp audition:O. lol so basically the ny jyp audition is like the same as the LA audition and others. You wait (for a really long time) get sent to this waiting room and watch old audition clips, and the staff calls out 10 pplz and then just do your thing and go home. :D 

Was there a lot of people that auditioned?

Guest Eirallina

Oh? So cool... XD How do you think you did? What did you audition for?

Archived