Hot Japanese Guys.

Guest jho

Guest stellabella

I just looked at pretty much the first half of this thread...man, japanese guys and korean guys look SO different. I'm not really digging the shaped eyebrows and the makeup, but SOME of these guys are really hot.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sakura Li

ai0no0ff: Share Ryo? Just for one day? Do you have his profile? xDDDDDDDDDDDD You totally made my day. ^^

Dang.. For some of these boys, I would do a champagne call anyday. xD

Guest guchiguchiageugeu

I know he's not someone that you'd call hot right away, but Ninomiya Kazunari is definitely kawaii. And it's not just surface cuteness though-- this guy is absolutely talented. ^^

%7Boption%7Dnino2.jpg

he is endearing and his talent makes him even hotter.

Some actors that I think are hot..

These two are known for their role in musical adaptation of popular manga/anime BLEACH, but they're kinda unknon to people who are not familliar with musical/stageplay ^^;;

Isaka Tatsuya/ Tacchan

3603137708998f65cf7zv8.jpg

360313771c291733abftf7.jpg

nocloudsisaka04bbw6.png

As Kurosaki Ichigo, the main character

nocloudsisaka01bms6.png

He was also in Gokusen with Matsumoto Jun, Oguri Shun and Narimiya Hiroki. He appear in one of the episode where they show about Eiji Wentz and also where they held sports competition among the classes. Tacchan is in the basketball team of 3-C.

vlcsnap76493gm8.png

The one with black hair.

vlcsnap88789de0.png

vlcsnap87136eq3.png

Ohkuchi Kengo who play Aizen Sousuke in Rock Musical BLEACH

nocloudsohkuchi03baj6.png

nocloudsohkuchi04bhl1.png

kengo04bhj1.png

As Aizen

nocloudsohkuchi02bye0.png

vlcsnap598140bf7.png

From Rock Musical BLEACH backstage; he's wearing Aizen's glasses ^^;;

Mamo~!!!! He was adorable in The Prince of Tennis musical XDDD I have photosets of him from one of the musicals, I'll try to scan it soon =)

Archived