Help and opinions

hyun-ae

ugly duckling to a swan!
This is my picture

< (Is it pointing at my profile pic??)

lol but. I have a really big head, you cant tell in this pic, but i really do. Its like a sideways watermelon. Also, I have a really big forehead.... sure, the solution would be get straight bangs, but i have a big head. It'll make my head look bigger. And my short hair kinda makes me look like a pumpkin.

From a side profile, the top lip sticks out way too much and my chin doesnt really have a definiton to it. Should i get plactic surgery for that (Is there anything i can do about that stupid upper lip??) haha

clearly by looking at the pic i have somewhat tan skin, but... i want pale skin. Wearing makeup thats too light for you just looks creepy and blotchy, and theres no possible way for me to get lighter. I had been living off of sunscreen and indoors, but this is as light as i can get. Should i get a surgery for that, or is there a good skin whitening cream someone can suggest? Thats not expensive o.o

Ugh, cna i have feedback about my face? Like, what to schange?

Guest HiMyNameIsDan

Well from a guy's point of view, you look fine in the picture lol. your eyes are pretty nice. I find alot of girls look super hot with a side swept fringe yeahhhh try it, and surgery should be your last resort :s

Guest rachilde

I think you might have more problems than solutions if your default impulse to any physical flaw is surgery.

I recommend self esteem. I think that'll make you feel better than any physical change you can make.

I don't necessarily think surgery is the best answer (by the way, can they really do surgery to lighten your skin!? So crazy~). A lot of your "problems" seem to be more personal perception than anything else, however....

I have a friend in the military and she told me skin-lightening creams are really popular in the Middle East. Like, the friends she made over there gave her creams as gifts so as to "preserve" her light skin. One such cream is Meladerm: http://www.civantskincare.com/about-meladerm/

That might be something that interest you?

First of all, throw that idea of changing your whole appearance out of your pretty little head! Think of it as embracing what you do have. You honestly can't really go from "ugly duckling to swan" with a negative mind frame. Don't get that surgery. =/ Just let your features fall the way they are naturally. Honestly all it takes to "have a better appearance" is if you think more positively about yourself. In other words, have a higher self esteem. Naturally you'll take better care of yourself with that confidence/esteem.

honestly, if your fishing compliments you should stop.

secondly post a clearer picture of yourself wiht out make up. It would make things a lot easier for us to critique you better.

lastly, don't bother with plastic surgery.

No one is perfect so accept what you have and gain some self-esteem. I think that's more attractive than having a fake face.

Guest StupidCake

Honey, you don't need surgery...

That's a drastic choice. You look absolutely fine!

And why do you want to be fair? tanned skin is perfectly fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Exquoise

Nobody is perfect. Learn to love yourself and how you look. Whatever you have is what makes you special and unique. I don't even think you look bad at all. You look totally fine.

Archived