[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

I think lots of peepz will hate Miri after this episode. X|

I must say, poor Yutaka. :o

Ripgal Even i feel the same .Poor Yoo hung :(

Atleast yutaka's step mom is not Miri mom .The episode just blowed my mind.In preview they should YuRi riding bike and dating

Thanks Laura1997 for YuRi pics and ngthuhien149 for MH and Miri pics too .

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iluvsmores

*forever sobbing*  the MBC channel in TVUnetworks doesn't work anymore! and i even woke up at 5:30am hoping to see the Chunface! :'( i was soooo looking forward to this episode and now, i guess i just have to wait until somebody puts up the raw video download. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Guest ngthuhien149

I am so sorry but the writer is srsly going the wrong way...Miri is so hateful even with HJ when all she did is helping Miri, the way Miri treats HJ is really unreasonable :sweatingbullets: About what she did to Myunghoon to get what she wants I just have no idea but I wonder how can viewers forgive and sympathize her later on? It is really really hard.

The bed scene is really =.= Now I just wish Hoonri was real and let Yuhyun take advantage of Miri later on but if it is not going that way, I am sorry writer, I just don't get your point at all. Are u going to make a drama with 3 fools and a greedy woman half way of the drama? No u should not ppl are getting so tired of it.

Heejoo, I thot u could save Yuhyun but how can u be that simple? This is life, please stand up for urself =.=

Yuhyun u are so blind by your imaginary love. I don't think u love her enuff to risk all your life.

I am so sorry but the writer is srsly going the wrong way...Miri is so hateful even with MJ when all she did is helping Miri, the way Miri treats HJ is really unreasonable :sweatingbullets: About what she did to Myunghoon to get what she wants I just have no idea but I wonder how can viewers forgive and sympathize her later on? It is really really hard.

The bed scene is really =.= Now I just wish Hoonri was real and let Yuhyun take advantage of Miri later on but if it is not going that way, I am sorry writer, I just don't get your point at all. Are u going to make a drama with 3 fools and a greedy woman half way of the drama? No u should not ppl are getting so tired of it.

Heejoo, I thot u could save Yuhyun but how can u be that simple? This is life, please stand up for urself =.=

Whoa. What happened?????????!!!!

Details pls if you dont mind; even if its just 10 points or something :tears:

Stalking Yuchun (who was with Da Hae^^)

Obviously, the date on the pic is wrong~

Damn LDH is TALL :o

Yoochun is like 6'0 she must be 5'10

Guest imogene_af

Any little recap here and there? No hagrid tonight?

I was gonna avoid spoilers but...I can't. Too weak. Haha

Wow! It sounds like Miri needs a massive abundance of redemption already if the writer has made the viewers hate Miri so much after episode 5 ^^;;;;; Maybe we'll see some redemption in episode 6? Let's hope she falls for Yutaka (real and not fake) sooner rather than later. Next week perhaps? By then we'll already be halfway through the drama *boohoo*

Hmm, it's tricky. So far I think the writer has done a good job of showing different sides to Miri, making us alternate between disliking her while sympathisizing with her. If that dislike turns to hate, it's probably important that we get a good dose of sympathisizng or redemption fast to counter the former.

Guest ripgal

^

I haven't seen the episode, but the amount of disgust viewers have shown towards Miri in this Ep - overwhelmingly o_0

Don't even think redemption will make them feel better. Aiks.

Guest jujuamin

what happened? any brief synopsis ?why people hate miri so much ?wooooo .....it's just epi 5 only..still long way to go .. :sweatingbullets:

Guest imogene_af

she will die in the end,anyway. This is much about a woman's downward spiral into the abyss. At least my opinion.

They really are taking Shin Jeong Ah's accusations to heart,aren't they? These are all accusations and urban legends about her. To think she was excited about Ripley...I dunno.

Guest ngthuhien149

Some important details about this episode

Yuhyun's step mom held a meeting to announce that Mondo will drop Hotel A out in their development plan. Yuhyun was against it and he himself supports the hotel, he kinda appointed Myunghoon as the new CEO. Yuhyun tried to persuade Heejoo to work for him. Miri herself seduced Myunghoon and tada they had a bed scene and some hugs, kisses today. Later on she knew Myunghoon will be the new CEO she was so happy BUT... Heejoo knew everything n she was so shock but she let Miri know that she knows. Miri used her tears to beg Heejoo to cover it for her BUT later on it seems like she is going to do sth to Heejoo. Miri knew Yuhyun's real identity n freaked out a bit.... there are some other details about Yuhyun too but I'll let u read other recap later ^^

Next ep Miri in action n she tries to work her plan with her new big fish Yuhyun. It seems like Yuhyun is going to fall hard for her =.=

Guest ripgal

she will die in the end,anyway. This is much about a woman's downward spiral into the abyss. At least my opinion.

They really are taking Shin Jeong Ah's accusations to heart,aren't they? These are all accusations and urban legends about her. To think she was excited about Ripley...I dunno.

If that's the only way to redeem her, I guess I wouldn't mind? I'd give memory loss a go as well... :/

Sorry i watched the episode but i am so mad that i can't write anything LOL .I have to be strong still have 11 episode to go .But love Miri's reaction when she saw Yutaka. This was one of the biggest shock for her haha now she can say she is really unlucky .

Guest ngthuhien149

Real time rating

320892069.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

seem like ppl quit watching after just some minutes (bed scene maybe?)

I know u guys have been trying to find reasons of why writers are going that direction n they seem relevant but I honestly not sure it works

Writers should make Miri less evil in a dirty way so when redeems her self, ppl will be less frustrated at her. :vicx:

LDH is sure a brave actress

Guest imogene_af

thanks nguthien...I LOLed hard at your "tadaaaaaa"

This is looking more and more like Carmen by the minute.

She reminds me of Kimura Takuya's character in A Million Star's Falling ...let us hope it is not the same ending as that one,though. Because that would be kinda gross.

But looking at how ballsy and dark this drama is getting...it won't surprise me.

"She has my birth mother's eyes..."

Hope not. Someone slap me for thinking such thoughts.

Real time rating

*quoted image*

I know u guys have been trying to find reasons of why writers are going that direction n they seem relevant but I honestly not sure it works

Writers should make Miri less evil in a dirty way so when redeems her self, ppl will be less frustrated at her. :vicx:

oh man ratings are going to tank :( i hope the ratings are good

-___________-

LDH is Brave

They can make it as angsty as they want, just dont drive this bus off into makjang land.

I dunno i might be the only one who'd be fascinated to see miri self destruct.

Guest ripgal

Real time rating

*quoted image*

Writers should make Miri less evil in a dirty way so when redeems her self, ppl will be less frustrated at her.  :vicx:

Here's another ratings graph.. kinda similar but with the timeline included

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=1108441226&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%D4%D9%BC%FB%C0%D7%C6%D5%C0%FB%D0%A1%BD%E3&pn=0

a4328549e14c225f4890a73e.jpg

Looks like Ripley topped the ratings tonight. The drop that you see after that was right after it ended..

No confirmation tho..

Real time rating

*quoted image*

Thanks for the recapngthuhien149 What is the red line which is going up ? Why did the scriptwriter did that :unsure:

What type of love triangle is scriptwriter going to give to us? Ur Tadaa made me laugh .

@ripgal:can't see the rating chart don't know why ?

Archived