[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering the same thing. It does seem like it, doesn't it? Did anyone else understand the preview? and can help translate it?

So maybe it will be Yoohyun's mom who will tell him about Miri's lies? If that happens, oh poor boy..hearing this from his mother is kind of embarrassing :( since he'll be disobeying her and still try to push forward with this marriage.

I saw the preview i think YH stepmom ask YH abt miri,after seeing all the picture of Miri and YH in newspaper.And YH is kind of announcing abt him and Miri infront of press it just my guess. YH step mom has come to know abt her Miri's past or what ?But she definitely told something to miri .And MH in investigating abt Miri i can see .

Guest babyfaceyoochun

110623 ‘Miss Ripley’ Park Yoochun’s confession? “Love Ring”‏

13ypb1u.jpg

Park Yoochun chose Cartier’s Love Ring

Currently receiving popularity, MBC’s Mon-Tues drama ‘Miss Ripley’, the aggressive development of the plot has caused the ratings to rise rapidly.

Especially in the drama where the moment when male lead Park Yoochun (as Song Yuhyun) bought a ring for Lee Da Hae (as Jang Miri), and met Kim Seung Woo (as Jang Myunghoon). This caused the anticipation in viewers towards the development of their love triangle.

In this drama, the ring is an important character that acts as a messenger, was chosen to be Cartier’s Love Ring. This range was a significant Best Selling Collection range.

20sg40x.jpg

Year 1970, from the bracelet that was not able to be worn on its own and has to be locked with a tiny screwdriver, till the later launch of ring, necklace etc, the Love Collection has a meaning of ‘Securing of love by locking with a tiny screwdriver’. The meaning of Love Collection was targeted towards the love between lovers, friends, and family, and the Love Ring was a popular choice for couple rings and for confession.

eg7pnc.jpg

With regards to the story behind Cartier’s Love Ring, it reflects the love of Park Yoochun towards Lee Da Hae and was true to its messenger’s purpose, allowing the development of the storyline to be interesting.

credit: asiatoday+jrw8008<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

ebehb4.jpgBorn in 1986, Park Yoochun glamourously debuted as TVXQ’s member in 2004. Although he was a member of the leading Asian idol group, he, together with Kim Junsu and Kim Jaejoong, with the name of JYJ, independently moved away from their ex-company. The first performance was in 2010′s drama ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, and became one of the anticipated potential new actor, plus safekept the new fans that belonged only to JYJ. It also allows the JYJ who has difficult to step onto a stage, to appear on the stage of the drama award ceremony. Now, he who is currently acting in ‘Miss Ripley’, making his way as an actor.

“Although he already has the requirements of being a good actor, we did not expect that (his) first handling of history drama can be completed so well. With the practical and stability of practicing his lines everyday for 8 hours, with his large stage experiences and thus no fear of camera filming, fast adapting to the character, etc, there were lots of such virtues. Most importantly, when facing strong challenges, (he) has strong determination and passion. In the future, if (he) is able to be patient and seriously choose his works and creating, he would have the quality of becoming an even better actor.” (Kim Dong Rae – Sungkyunkwan Scandal’s production company, Raemong Raein’s representative)

credit: sportskorea+baidu<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">trans by: sharingyoochun.net

the title of this article 

</i></u></h2>

</p><p >(Parts unrelated to Yoochun omitted)

Translation Credit

JYJ3

[TRANS] 110620 Park Yoochun, 2PM – The Power Of Idols? Surviving The Attack Of “I Am A Singer”

yoochun_2pm.jpg

Park Yoochun and 2PM have survived midst the explosive popularity of MBC’s “Sunday Night – I am a Singer.”

Once the news was revealed that Park Yoochun would be singing for the OST for his drama, MBC TV’s “Miss Ripley”, and the song “This Empty Place Is For You” would be released on 21 June, it immediately became one of the top-searched words among the netizens. 2PM, who released their 2nd album “Hands Up” on 20 June was also ranked as one of the top searches on the internet.

Park Yoochun’s group JYJ and 2PM are both popular idol groups. Therefore, it  was totally expected that their new song releases would gain attention. However, the program “I am a Singer” has changed the rules of the entertainment industry.

Since March, singers other than those from ‘ I am a Singer’ have not been able to survive in the online world. For the past three months, all the songs from the program have always been the top ranking songs on online music charts and online search portals’ ‘most searched phrases’ have usually been related to ‘I am a Singer’.

Currently, 2pm’s “Hands Up” has taken the top spot in most of the online music portals. Given it’s popularity, if Park Yoochun’s “This Empty Space Is For You” is released on 21 June, it will most likely be ranked highly on the real-time music charts as well.

Park Yoochun’s “This Empty Space Is For You” is a melancholic ballad reminiscing about a woman he loved, and 2PM’s “Hands Up” is made up of strong beats and an infectious melody, leaving a deep impression on listeners.

Source : [

BaiduTVXQ + TVreport]

Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

Guest singapore0950

Am happy to watching ep.10 now. But don't understand what talking about.

However, really heart-broken and upset while watching:( sob sob sob sob.

I believed Miri's also felt very uncomfortable. But the most impt is Myung Hoon.

some of the storyline on ep.10

Myung Hoon's fly to Japan and find out more Miri's background. Last, Myung Hoon's found out where she worked before. As Prostitution.

SYH's had a press con in the Hotel. And middle of press con Mr. SYH's suddenly called Miri's....?

I dunno what .... OMG!

Sigh!

However, no preview!

Oops! really need you gals help for the screencap+translate+subs. LOL

thanks in advance!!

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Miss Ripley Episode 9 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

ripsub2.jpg?t=1306842118

Miss Ripley 1-9 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1614-miss-ripley-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Petal of Rose Miri have started falling .

Some of the highlights of the episode:

Chul jin and HJ goes to find abt sketch and find that it is from miri.HJ at home waits for miri ,as soon as she enters the home she throws designs on her and slaps her.They argue HJ leaves from there.HJ run outside and remembers there childhood days some of her and Miri sweet moment were shown.

Miri and Yh dad watch a opera or a show together after which he,YH and Miri had dinner.He gives a pendant necklace to her and even a letter i don't know what was written in it.

YH stepmom had some talking with YH after seeing his and miri pic in newspaper.whatever she was telling YH was not agreeing with her in short he was cutting off her talk and told what he want to tell.

YH stepmom told his assistant to find out of miri he tells her something.

MH meet hiryama and take address of japan and goes there and sees miri's pic and come back from there.

MH university friends try to call MH regarding that sketch since MH is in japan they can't contact him on phone.

Miri wanted to tell YH abt herself on dinner but he kind of cutoff her talk.Sorry i don't understand korea but i think she was going to tell him abt her.

Yh infront of press tell abt him and miri.

Miri is trying to talk to HJ but she doesn't take her call and even when she called her to meet she leaves from there.

I don't know in end HJ gave something to YH what was that i didn't get that ? Since she was sitting alone in baseball stadium i thought she bought ticket.Was it baseball ticket or resignation LOL sorry waiting for sub chul jin come there and take Hj from there.

YH has miri's childhood pic from orphange which his PA gave him .

The episode end with YH stepmom and Miri having lunch or dinner ?I am feeling there is something evil abt Yh SM.

And we got YH and Miri's forehead kiss today .

Again a fully intense episode .No preview .

Guest imogene_af

YH's stepmom is the original Miri. She is just better at it at the game, this is why she can tell Miri reeks of an ambitious gold digger. Lee Hwa vs Miri will be amazing.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

"Miss. Ripley" Micky Yuchun makes the most romantic propose to Lee Da-hae

photo178635.jpg

Micky Yuchun proposed romantically to Lee Da-hae.

On the 9th episode of MBC drama "Miss. Ripley" on the 27th showed Song Yoo-hyeon (Micky Yuchun) playing the piano while singing and proposing to Jang Mi-ri (Lee Da-hae).

After her special class in the university, Jang Mi-ri arrived at a church outside the city in the car that Song Yoo-hyeon had sent. As she stepped into the building two puppets greeted her and the walkway was decorated with flowers and candles all the way.

Then video's of Mi-ri and her everyday life started showing on a big screen and Yoo-hyeon's melodic voice flowed out. He sang a loving and sweet song for her and she was soon moved to tears.

After singing, Yoo-hyeon came closer to her and said, "Don't be lonely anymore. I won't let you be". He took out a ring and asked, "Would you marry me?" to which Mi-ri asked "Do you love me for whoever I am?" as if she was feeling guilt but he showed unconditional love for her.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article<br style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Guest babyfaceyoochun

"Babyfaced Beauty" first place, "Miss. Ripley' catches up

photo178621.jpg

KBS "Babyfaced Beauty" and MBC "Miss. Ripley" are competing hard for the first place in Monday and Tuesday dramas.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 28th, "Babyfaced Beauty" on the 27th rated 14.0%, taking first place in Monday and Tuesday dramas.

On the other hand MBC "Miss. Ripley" rated 12.3% maintaining its two-digit position and following right after "Babyfaced Beauty".

"Miss. Ripley" had made its best percentage of 14.3% once before decreasing but has been showing a change in movement as the love-triangle between Lee Da-hae, Micky Yuchun and Kim Seung-woostarted taking place.

Meanwhile, SBS "Lie to Me" rated 8.8%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article<br style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

YH's stepmom is the original Miri. She is just better at it at the game, this is why she can tell Miri reeks of an ambitious gold digger. Lee Hwa vs Miri will be amazing.

I feel like she doesn't like the fact that YH is coming out of his shell,she was kind of happy that he use to come so less in social network of business.If i am not wrong she wants everything for herself.She wants to control everything.I hope Miri can see right through her,Miri is right now behaving normal .I am looking forward how miri is going to deal with her.All i can say YH has find good partner to deal with her stepmom LOL.

And i forgot MH is going through Miri record again,everything is blowing off.MH will be in big trouble or shall i say the hotel will be in big trouble becz of Miri.The episode is getting more interesting.

Thanks for babyfaceyoochun for the article and meebo and semi-fly for the episode link.

Am I the only one who found episode 10 terribly underwhelming?  Episode 9 had my stomach all in knots through the whole ep, but this one just made me fast forward through a lot of it.  I did enjoy the tense elevator scene between Myung Hoon and Miri though.  Not a word was spoken but you could feel everything that was happening there.  Also enjoyed the Miri/Hee Joo confrontation.

I'm still having trouble feeling the love between Miri and Yoo Hyun, but I do feel like Miri is well on her way to falling for him now (or at least thinking that she's falling for him).  She just wants this marriage so badly that I think she'll end up putting her whole heart into getting it.

So how do you the ratings will go tonight guys?

I just wanted to say how much i love this thread

I appreciate the mature discussion in this thread.

It balances out the spazzing very well

^_^

Archived