[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls are there another site or blog for the english sub coz viikii and darksmorf are way too late

plz help me tears.giftears.gif

U can read recap from Dramabeans .There Drama recap is good, till u get eng sub .I know this week subs are little late but patience dear.Even i haven't watched it with subs waiting for sub eagerly. But i can say Viki and Darksmurf really work in speed i mean there subs are mostly the first to come.Thanks to them i can watch it so early :)

Guest maccay

imogene :lol: I'd drink to that! By the time i reached no. 11 I'b be so drunk, I wouldn't be able to run like MiRi in the subway but if YooHyun is there running with me i'd faint like MiRi. :lol:

Have you guys listened to the part 2 of the OST. I also like the 2nd one Keudaega animyeon, it's more subtle than the spanish version which they usually play at the end credits.

gj_fil try viki if it's available in your area or dramacrazy. Nice to see you here btw.

samzz thanks for the link, YooHyun is so cute rolling in bed like that. YooHyun call her then ASAP! @ least you're the 4th person in her phone's list. :lol:

Wow rubie thanks for MR and MH caps. Her smile so fake. And that kiss it did nothing for me coz I know MR doesn't feel anything about it, but who knows she may feel something for him later on. But you know when she learns about YooHyun, it will be interesting to see how she will catch the bigger fish. With YooHyun, he's so interested in MR that I kinda feel bad for HJ for using her to get to know MR and get her number. HJ knows this though, she's a smart gal. Watching the preview, makes me want to jump to Monday already. I can't complain about the pacing of the story.

I truly enjoyed reading dangermousie's review. Same goes to our chinggu ripgal! Brilliant you guys!

Guest upamak

Hello guys I am sorry that ViKi is taking a long time to get ep. 3 and 4 subbed. As our most active subber has left for Korea she won't be able to help anymore which means every week there will be a delay. right now the videos are subbed at 89% and 80%. If you would like to watch it..you may go ahead. If there is anyone here who understands Korean and can help us sub...please let me me know.

Wow I'm loving that jealous glance of Yoochun

[edit] - his glance makes me wonder if he is going to go in full force fighting for Miri to become his.

and this boy really is in love isn't he...can't wait to see this scene ..kyaaa!!! :w00t: [spoiler ALERT -sorry i dont know how to use put this into a spoiler thingy..:( does anyone know how to?)

micky1u.jpg

micky2.jpg

Guest orionbynes2010

After watching the first 4 episodes, I haven't really seen anything that MiRi done anything that could put her behind bars, except for the forgery of diplomma. But in the U.S she would only face a fine. She is actually a really good person, helping others. Although lately, some of the time she assisted was for her own benefit rather than for selfless reason. I can kind of sympathize why she is committing all of these lies, she is still in desperation to escape from her old life. Her old life is still trying to catch her as evident by ep 4 by that pimp chasing her. 

It's really difficult to dislike her character base on what she has gone through and still is. Desperate times, desperate measures. i can't honestly say that many people wouldn't react the same way as Miri if they had her life. 

I hope she redeems herself though. 

imogene I'd love to join that drinking party too but I will drink only cola LOL :lol: .

ngthuhien, those pictures are indeed very cute :wub:

maccay, I love the OST Part 2 too I wonder who sings in there???

upamak, to write spoilers I think you need to put them in between "spoiler" tag, like this

rubie, thanks again dear for the wonderful recaps :wub:

It seems that we will get to see Yutaka birth mother in coming episodes, actress Yang Mi Kyung will make a cameo appearance as her. I am very happy for this news specially that I really love her from the days of " Jewel in the Palace", Here is the news:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2011061109192489460&type=1&outlink=1

2011061109192489460_1.jpg

The young Yutaka looks cute too :wub:

Guest ngthuhien149

D110611_001.jpg

Another pic from the news.

The news said that in episode 5 aired on 6/13, we will have a Yoohyun's crying scene in front of his real mom's grave when thinking about the old happy time with her. Yoochun acted this scene w/o NG, he did it 1 shot and he make all the ppl there cry with him ^^

Guest ngthuhien149

[NEWS] Yoochun’s Ardent Tears Performance Turns Ripley Set Solemn

Ripley Park Yoochun, Ardent Tears Performance Without NG’s! Film Set Solemn.

yctears01.jpg

Actor Park Yoochun showed off his ardent emotional performance to make the film set solemn.

Park Yoochun, who is showing a heated acting as Song Yoohyun who is the second generation of a chaebol (T/N: extremely wealthy) family, plans to induce the viewer’s tears by his performance on the 5th episode to be broadcasted on the coming 13th—his eyes to shine with tears in visiting his birth mother’s grave. To play the birth mother of Park Yoochun, actress Yang Migyung made a special appearance.

Song Yoohyun currently has a happy family with his stepmother Lee Hwa, but inside has an ardent heart for his mother who passed away when he was young. Song Yoohyun who visits his mother’s grave with a bouquet of flowers remembers the happy times he spent with his mother when young and becomes sentimental.

An affiliate gave high marks to his tears performance, saying that “Park Yoochun’s tears performance was ardent that the atmosphere was solemn.” According to this affiliate, Par Yoochun showed off a tears performance as soon as the filming began to get an okay sign without any NG’s as he put himself into the emotions before the performance was due.

On the other hand, “Miss Ripley” is making expectations rise as the Zhang Miri – Zhang Myunghoon – Song Yoohyun love triangle, the end that Zhang Miri’s like will bring, and the conflict between Zhang Myunghoon and Song Yoohyun over the running of the hotel gather attention.

yctears02.jpg

Source: Enews24

Translation Credit: JYJ3

He looked awkward :sweatingbullets: but I will wait until I watch the scene since the hugging scene looked awkward at 1st too but it was not that bad ^^

@ngthuhien149:Thanks for the article :) Young song Yoohung is looking very cute .

@imogeneEven i noticed when YH was dressing he is was touching that heirloom i think it was given to him by his mom and even miri has that locket given by her mom.Miri still misses her mom ,like the scene in plane when she was remembering the orphanage days and crying in plane.

Between what the connection between Hotel A and yoohung mother ?In ep 3 it was said that Hotel A was YH mother's last project.

I like watching this both mens scene in ep 3 ,they were great and even both the ladies .All the character in this series are interesting . Any of the character can take 360 angle turn :lol:

U can read recap from Dramabeans .There Drama recap is good, till u get eng sub .I know this week subs are little late but patience dear.Even i haven't watched it with subs waiting for sub eagerly. But i can say Viki and Darksmurf really work in speed i mean there subs are mostly the first to come.Thanks to them i can watch it so early :)

thank you for replying to me

Guest imogene_af

OMG little YooHyunTaka is cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! OMG squeeeeee! My ovaries are bursting with ze cute!

Guest bluemoonlight

Hmmm....our thread is quiet. I guess people are out, since it is the weekend...except for me...haha

Thank you to everyone for posting screen caps, news, pics, updates, & anything else related to Miss Ripley! Sorry I don't have anything to share.

Young Yuhyun is such a cutie pie! I guess it's only fitting that they cast him to play the young Micky...I mean Yuhyun :rolleyes: They're both such cutie patooties! The scene of Yuhyun staring at his hand and rolling around in his bed with the covers is just too adorable! :wub: Can't wait till Monday!

I agree about Miri's dress...it's beautiful and she looks beautiful in it, but wow...it's a bit risque. And oooh, she's gonna find out Yuhyun's real identity soon...can't wait too! I forgot who said it, but I also think that Lee Hwa, Yuhyun's stepmother could be Miri's biological mother...fauxcest?!

Guest Ndah Chanz

guys can you help me please..?

I really want to watch this drama, but i can't found blogs or website that has this drama with english subtitle..

Who knows roughly where I can watch it?

Thanks~

Guest maoxiong

Wow, this is such an interesting melodrama. Lee Da Hae is gorgeous and magnificient. Yoochun is great as well for a beginner. I really can't wait for mondays and tuesdays just to see this drama. I excited to see what's to come in future episodes...Hope there's lots of Yuri seens!

Guest imogene_af

Thanks for all the updates.

bluemoonlight- I still think there will be fakecest. As long as we do not know who Miri's mom is... the YooHyun stepmom connection is still giving me a sense of dread.

i_d_h_i- i could be wrong but it looked like he got Miri's number.

Archived