Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YSInternational

[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 2 ♥

Guest poojitha

seo hyun birthdzy year page , 1991 , and also jungshin and mingkukiee

Cant wait for June... Our Yong and hyun's birthday... i cant wait for yong to turn 27 at least... yeahhhh...think i'm more excited than anyone about him turning 27 hahahha.. i'm waitingggg..

photo%201%201.png_zpsim6mh71c.jpeg

photo%202.png_zps5ga8tsle.jpeg

A repost doesn't count in, seojuhyun sshi. Post your own dubsmash then i'll be okay. 

#becauseImissYou

Guest dianque

Just wanna say hello to every goguma... lets move to thread 3 soon... keep spazzing :) i miss joohyun and yong too...and their interaction!haha. I guess i should be patient

Guest glamrockr69

ugh, this new look really needs a lot of getting used to. they need to fix it... anyway glad the ship is sailing again. so since the "timeskip" i have visited YS-intl and found some things peculiar about our ninja couple.

15-05-04 Seohyun posted a photo of hers with a caption "Is everyone doing well?"

http://yongseointernational.com/150504-message-seohyun-is-everyone-doing-well/

as well as a (her) drawing.... (same day?)

http://yongseointernational.com/150504-message-seohyun-spring-season-that-i-want-to-draw-a-picture-of/

next thing you know, so did Yongwha 15-05-04​ with a very suspicious caption "its been a long time...goodnight" with his (usual cartoony) drawing as well... (i dont know what promted him to draw that little demon lol maybe he's teasing buin... then got in trouble.

http://yongseointernational.com/150504-message-yonghwa-its-been-a-long-time-goodnight/

its like they're having a conversation out in the open. i guess it got too obvious so their next posts were about different things... correct me if the dates were different. i only followed the timeline of the site. curious eh?

Seohyun wore a hoodie and lip sync to gangster music then we have yonghwa using a hoodie playing classical music hahahah! This was all yesterday right? ;)

Also to comment on what glamrock chingu posted about uri Otp and the time that was posted. It's funny how yonghwa said "it's been a long time" he's been posting a lot on SNS and he's been drawing lately...lol so I wonder what he meant by it's been a long time? Heheheh

Hello, YongSeo shippers!

Proceed to Thread 3 to continue the discussions and the updates on YongSeo!

Thanks!